One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh? - Page 2 Empty Re: One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh?

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Kendall smiled widely, wondering if she really had played him or was passing it off now. "Of course not. You're much too clever to be content to play it up dumb," he said sincerely. "Beauty, brains, why ruin that impeccable, perfect image." He ave her a sly smile, letting her know he meant it.

He had not meant to pull her hair and he felt a surge of anger that made him want to rip off every single hair but it passed and he smiled softly. "I;m sorry, I just meant to admire your hair and I got overeager I think." He paused. "I could kiss it... make it better. If you want." He smiled.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh? - Page 2 Empty Re: One, Two and Three-What a nice day eh?

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 am

Sally shrugged and looked at towards the lake. She had a slight feeling they were being watched but couldn't see anyone around so she put the feeling to the back of her mind. She started thinking about Prison and what he was doing, where he was. She wondered if he would show up while Kendall was talking to her, she wasn't sure if she wanted that to happen or not. "No no, that's alright you don't have to kiss it" She said turning away quickly to hide her blushing face.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 am

Why did it seem that all of the Slytherin girls who liked to talk big talk were actually just talking, and that the shy ones were the ones who turned into freaks in bed. The exception, he thought, must have been Athena...Ooh, he got chills thinking about her. But otherwise, all the Slytherin girls seemed just like that. It was frustrating.

They all made him work so hard; except Athena, of course, who seemed to always be the exception. He moved towards her, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger and turning her face to him. He threaded his hand into her hair, resting his palm against her head and drawing closer to her. He smiled, bringing his face close to hers. "Sure, doll?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 am

Sally felt him move towards her and let him move her face to look at him. "I have a boyfriend so yeah I am sure." She said nodding and moving his hand off of her chin taking a few steps back. She looked at him "Ugh.. I hate temptation but I love Prison I have to keep control." She thought to herself as she looked at the tree behind Kendall. She could probably have done this whole thing differently and just not had let him touch her in the first place but it was too late. Who knew that a pull of her hair would make Kendall think she would kiss him... She didn't she would have never thought he would try let alone ask.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 am

Kendall stopped. She had been flirting, so there was the possibilty of her wanting to be unfaithful, just this one time. He would push the issue one more time before splitting. He didn't want trouble, that was for sure. So he took a small step back, turning his eyebrows upwards, licking his lip calmly.

"Oh," he said in a small voice, knowing what he was doing. "Oh, I thought maybe you wanted to just have some fun. Just once. No one would know or anything. I thought you were okay with that sort of stuff, being a co-leader of the Dark Followers and all." He shrugged. putting his hands in his pockets and rocking on his heels.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 am

Sally looked at him knowing exactly what he was doing. She glared at him her red eyes fiercely glowing brightly. "You daring me... to cheat on my boyfriend WHOM I love with all my heart and blackmail me with saying because I am the co leader of the followers you think I wouldn't mind such a thing? You have no clue what I do outside of those meetings, you don't know me outside of those meetings.... You need not to judge a book by it's cover." She said pausing. "You have no clue of what I am capable of, I can hex you from where you stand without you being able to think twice about it." She said. "I'd suggest you stop egging this on." She said walking over to the lake and sitting down at the edge to calm down. He had really gotten her fired up.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 am

What was this girl talking about? She was going crazy, surely. He had used his innocent with a small shadow act, something that was not seen through... ever. And blackmail... He had done nothing of the sort. In his quiet voice he said, "I think you are confused on the meaning of blackmail. I was just explaining my thought process. And let me assure you, there was no dare."

Of course there was, but he had not said it. He had dared her with his open body language, not his words. Hmm... maybe she was insane. Insane girls were fun under the sheets, but more work and trouble than they were worth. She moved away and he bowed his head. "I apologize for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to offend." And he turned to leave.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

(posting as prison this one time)

Prison was watching silently as the two flirted. He was angry with sally that she even did it. He didnt care about this other kid. Even if sally did defend herself and prison too. Quietly, Prison climed out of the tree, threw a few rocks over at kendall and sally then he ran off towards the ruins of Hagrids hut to sit around and wait for a while. He was trying to think about things. He really didnt know what he was supposed to think
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Sally gasped as she saw Prison hop out of the tree. "Prison!!" She yelled watching him run off. He looked really upset. She groaned banging her hand on the ground, "I... I'm sorry love" She whispered standing up. She was going to follow him but thought it was probably a bad idea. She walked to the castle wiping away some tears that she had let escape and went straight to her room in the Slytherin common room.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top