The First day of spring - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First day of spring - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First day of spring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First day of spring - Page 2 Empty Re: The First day of spring

Post by Cillian Finnegan Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"No," Maya said throw clenched teeth. she didn't want to give into the pain. she didn't want to be weak at the moment. she was sure that was just the type of thing her father would have told her. Though no matter how much she didn't want to surrender she couldn't help but do as she was told and scream. Though she wasn't just up seat because of the pain but because of the realization that her future was crushed. Just like her leg. even after the bone was healed she'd have problems dancing. She'd never be as good as she had once been. "Why did i have to forget there was no prince?" she asked herself aloud.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 pm

She would have been an idiot if she hadn't given into the pain. It would release the tension in her body and Elijah was thankful when she did. He pushed her hair back out of her face and caressed her cheek in an attempt to keep her calm. She did as she was told, just as he'd hoped she would. She wouldn't feel any better but it would help her some way, he was sure of that.

"Good girl," Elijah murmured, "Good girl. Calm down. I've got you. Right."

Ignoring her added statement, Elijah set her leg down. He took his wand from his pocket and pointed it at the easel. He flicked his wand and one of the legs came off, collapsing the easel immediately. He caught it and pointed his wand at her leg. He placed a numbing spell on it. He didn't know how strong it would be but he hoped for the best. He then lifted the leg and placed the wood under it. Cursing, Elijah pulled his shirt off and put it underneath the wood and her leg. He tied it over her leg and managed to create a makeshift splint.

Satisfied with his work, Elijah hooked one arm underneath her knees and wrapped the other around her waist.

"Ready? One, two, three!"

Elijah rose to his feet, bringing Maya with him. He rubbed her back and managed a smile for her benefit.

"To the Hospital Wing then?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Elijah started to stand with her in his arms and Maya quickly put her arms around his neck. She had panicked for a minute but now she was kind of embarrassed, her cheeks where turning red as she loosened her grip on his neck. He gave her a smile that she presumed was rather forced then spoke. She nodded slightly. Despite the numbing spell he had cast on her leg it was still kind of soar. Though not like it had been. "Right the Hospital wing," she said quietly still thinking she had been quite stupid.
Maya looked up at him as he walked the silence between them seemed odd and uncomfortable to her. She thought of something to say and carefully chose her words. "I don't think I introduced my self earlier," she said quietly, "I'm Maya Rose, and I'm terribly sorry you are carrying me to the Hospital Wing." as she looked up at him she realized he was actually quiet good looking.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top