Nice to see you - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice to see you - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice to see you

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice to see you - Page 4 Empty Re: Nice to see you

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Brayden rolled his eyes as she said this place was fun, she was was smirking at him he could tell. "Yeah sure." He said looking at the table. He felt her being pushed on him again Stupid cupids starting again, why don't they just leave a person alone he thought to himself. He smiled to himself as Mitchy leaned against him and looked at her but all he could see was the top of her heart colored head. I should kiss her, but, she probably would slap me. She is so beautiful he thought to himself sighing.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 am

Mitchy really didnt like having the cupids pushing her around. She wasnt some sort of show for the world or anything. She burried her face deep into his chest tryingto hide her red face. She was blushing and her face was also red because she had anger boiling up inside of her. It wasnt nice for the cupids to want two friends to kiss over and over again. It wasnt as though they would start dating. At least.. Thats what Mitchel thought. She had thought that they were just friends and that was all that they would ever be. She understood that he didnt want to rush into a relationship that he didnt know about.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 am

Brayden blushed as Mitchy hid her face into his chest. I wonder if she can hear how fast my heart is beating he thought to himself. "Mitchy.." He started to talked but stopped himself. "Uh.. erm... never mind." he said smaking his forehead. Brayden sighed deeply holding it then let out his breath. I got to, just once he thought to himself. "Micthy." He said again putting his hand under her chin pulling her face up. He leaned in closing his eyes and kissed her gently on the lips.

(OOC: sorry for the slight god mod Aur)
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 am

(OOC: 'Tis okay Very Happy )
(Posting as Mitchy)

Mitchy heard him talk which made her burry her face deeper into his chest. Her face was normal colored but if more cupids came then she would surely be redder than the brightest apple. She heard a smack as though he has smacked his forehead which made her nearly laugh. She really didnt want to laugh. Not then at least. Then, He said her name again and right when she was about to ask what he wanted, Their lips were touching and he kissed her. She loved kissing him but, she didnt want to kiss him if they werent dating. After about 20 seconds she pulled away and began to walk towards the exit not caring what he did. She needed a bit of time to think.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 am

Brayden felt bliss as he kissed her but the kiss lasted for a very short amount of time which somewhat depressed him. He watched in shock as she pushed him away and stood up leaving the table going to the exit. He reacted very slowly thinking on what he done without asking her first. He stood up quickly pushing some cupids out of his way as they stood in front of him as if blocking his way to Mitchy. "Mitchy wait!" He said pushing a cupid to the ground and hopping over the other one. He followed Mitchy out the door, "I.. I am sorry I couldn't help myself. You can slap me if you want... I shouldn't have done that without asking if it were ok first." He said lowering his head
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am

Mitchy stopped in her place and listened to what he had to say. "I dont care that you didn't ask to kiss me. I have other things to worry about." She said quietly looking back at him. Her glasses had fallen off in the resturaunt when she was pushed into him.They had broken so she didnt bother picking them up. She was going to have to get new glasses in a week or so anyways so there wasnt really a reason for her to bother fixing them anyways. Mitchy looked at him for a few seconds then she began to walk this time towards the castle. She wanted to get back and sit in her dorm for a while to think.

(sorry if its cheesy)
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am

Brayden just noticed that her glasses were missing and felt even worse. "I.." He started to say as she spoke again and then towards the castle. He watched her walk before raising his wand in the air. "Accio Firbolt" He whispered. He grabbed the handle of his broom just as it reached his waist. Hopping on he took once last look at Mitchy before hoping on his broom and flying to the castle.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top