well... this is a nice break!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

well... this is a nice break! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

well... this is a nice break!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

well... this is a nice break! Empty well... this is a nice break!

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Kiara was in the library doing her Care of Magical Creatures homework seeing how the common room was packed and crowded which was what Kiara hated. Kiara was almost done with her homework she only had Charms to do and she was done with her homework and free to do as she pleased. Kiara was always the type of person who always got her homework done before she had any fun. She guessed that was how she was rasied by her parents and she couldn't break the habit. Shaking the thought of her parents out of her head she wrote her last paragraph about Hippogriff and smiled happily at her now finished essay Putting it neatly in her bookbag she gotten another parchment out and started on her Charms essay which she knew it wouldn't take long for it was her best subject.

There was hardly anyone in the library for they were probably all at the lake or in their commons rooms. Kiara knew the Gryffindors were in the common room partying like the usually always did. Kiara didn't know why though, of course they were ahead in house points but other then that she didn't get what they partied about. Kiara loved her house but sometimes it was just plain crazy at times. Although she knew it was a Friday night she knew they usually partied on the weekends only seeing how the head of their house fund out about the partying. So they made an agreement that they could only party on the weekends which the Gryffindors agreed to.

Ok... so maybe her house was a bit crazy, but she truely loved being a Gryffindor for many reasons. Kiara was so happy when she was sorted into Gryffindor for she wanted to be in so bad for Kiara was a very brave person. Looking around the library she looked around for anyone she knew around the library and sighed. She knew Atticus was still in his classes but she didn't know about the rest of her friends. She knew she haven't spent more time with them, and she felt bad for not doing so.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

well... this is a nice break! Empty Re: well... this is a nice break!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 pm

There was something about Fridays, that he just didn't like. It was probably the fact that it was the end of the week amd that meant nothing to do for the weekend. It wasn't like he actually liked the weekdays though, all the work, the classes and the curfew. He really hated being a vampire. Every night because he wasn't going to sleep even of is tried, he just stayed away the entire night staring out the window in the Hufflepuff common room, or he would sneak out and go to the Forest or one of the towers. There wasn't much else he could do, then during the day he had to stiffled to stay awake. Why couldn't Hogwarts have classes for vampires or something? It would make things for so many of them so much easier.

Right now all the Hufflepuffs were in the common room talking away, planning things for the weekend or for girls, talking about how handsome some guys were. It was completely annoying to him, especially since there was a group of girls, led by Sarah(his stalker) who only talked about him. Everything he did, what he'd worn and even what he'd said in classes. It was creepy to him, how they seemed to know a lot about him, when he barely crossed words with them. The only thing that was left for them to know was that he was a vampire, something only a few people knew about him. Of course most people knew about his sister's being a vampire, but they didn't know that he had turned her. He was afraid though, that Sarah would tell everyone that he wasnt human, that was one of the main reasons he had distanced himself from everyone as soon as he arrived at Hogwarts. Sarah had found out on accident and he was surprised she hadn't threatened him in some way yet.

The library seemed like the only place that wasn't crowded, probably because no one could be loud in there. Ryo was headed there because of that, he didn't want to deal with other peoples comments right now. Plus he was sure it was the only place Sarah wouldn't find him since he rarely went there. Maybe he could even get some work done. That was a surprise, Ryo Hiroku actually doing his work instead of doing some random thing like he usually did. He usually waited until the last minute to do his work, but of he was going to the library he might as well do something productive. Not having many friends had its benefits, but it was also really lonely. He was able to focus on school work more and he was able to be responsible enough to have a job now. As he pushed the door to the library open, he sighed when he stepped in seeing that it was practically empty, only a few students here and there. Ryo figured he'd start with his potions work and he proceeded to the isle with potions books to try and find the book he needed.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Dropping her quill Kiara took a break from her Charms essay for it was starting to get her a headache but she knew she had to get it done. Kiara knew if Sapphire was here, she will be telling her to go outside and have some fun inside of staying inside like some hobbit afraid to go outside. Kiara swore she had the most strangest friends but she loved them to death. Kiara knew she was working hersekf to the bone but she really wanted to get her homework done and finished. She knew if Atticus was here he would simply take the book away from her and ordered that she had some fun. As she looked down at her Charms essay she seen she was almost half down with it anyways so she could finished it later.

As she let out a yawn Kiara rubbed her eyes tiredly seeing how she spend a couple of hours doing nothing but reading. As she thought she seen a familiar a face walk into the library and head towards the potion section she shook her head thinking she was seeing things. She thought she seen her best friend Ryo but she could of been mistaken. As she gotten up from her spot she headed towards the potion section to see if it was him. As she walked down the potion section she called out to him in a whisper. "Ryo!'said Kiara softly knowing he would hear her. Kiara and him been best friends since they were little, they went to the same muggle private school and everything. Him and Kiara were basically like brother and sister cause they were so close.

Although Kiara was surprised that they were both going to the same together again for she wouldn't know what she would do if Ryo wasn't there with her. Although they both knew they were special for they both got expelled from there muggle private school for making weird things happening. Kiara could remember when one of the girls were picking on them and made them mad Kiara turned her hair blue while Ryo changed her outfit into a dorky one. That was the day they weren't sent to the headmistress office and expelled from there school. Kiara couldn't help but not to laugh at the memory for it was probably one of the best memories Kiara had of them together. Although they had alot of adventures together Kiara was the only person who knew who he was and staed by his side no matter what. She knew he was the same person as before, he wasn't even different even if he was a vampire.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 am

The quiet of the library was weird for him. He'd rarely gone into the place in the past six years he'd been there at Hogwarts. Even when he had gone in there it was always a bit more lively than it was now. He like being in the quiet but eight now it just felt so weird and strange to him. Especially since he could hear moat of tje conversations that were going on in the library. But it was the only place he could hide from Sarah. She knew he wasn't very fond of the library, so she wouldn't search for him there. And he hoped she wouldn't even think of looking in here, cause it would he hard to miss him with so little people in there.

There was one thing is didn't get about that girl, or about that group of girls she had formed. He didn't get what they saw in him. Well he kind of knew what Sarah supposedly saw in him. She didn't really see anything in him, she only liked him because he was the only Hufflepuff male that hadn't fallen for her. Sarah was a half Veela, and she found it strange that he didn't fall for her by just looking at her. It wasn't really the fact that he was a vampire that kept him from falling for her. He just didn't like her that way, and she refused to believe that, so now she had made it like her mission to get him to fall for her. Now those other girls, he had no idea why they liked him, he wasn't anything special right? He have a small sigh as he looked up at the shelf in front of him.

A small potions book stood out to the boy and his hand reached out to take it. He wasn't sure if it would be helpful to him for his work, but it didn't really matter. Knowing how he was, he would get distracted by something else soon and he won't get his work done. A sudden whisper with his name came as he pulled the book of the shelf and he turned his head in the direction of the whisper. "Kiara!" he whispered back and walked toward her. "How ya been Kia? I haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up too?" Ryo asked her. He hadn't seen Kiara in a while and he had really begun to miss his best friend who he thought of as a sister more than his actual sister.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

Kiara nodded and sighed. "I know it has Ry, it been to long."said Kiara softly missing her best friend who she haven't seen in awhile. As he asked how she was she smiled. "I been good Ry, actutally really good."said Kiara happily. "Now Ry, don't get mad at me but I'm engaged to be married and it's a Slytherin."said Kiara softly. Kiara knew he was very protected of her due to the last guys she dated who broke her heart but Atticus was different. "You know how my parents wanted be married by the time I was seventeen Ry and I am but it's just not marrying a muggle lawyer or doctor like they wanted.

"His name is Atticus Bletchley, I don't know if you heard of him Ry but he's very sweet and doesn't act like a slytherin."said Kiara softly. "So how you been Ry?"Kiara asked him softly as she she hugged him for a minute and then let him go. "Come on Ry lets go sit down."said Kiara sodtly as she lead him back towards the table that she was sitting at. As she looked at Ryo she seen he was a bit upset. "What's wrong Ry? and don't tell me nothing cause I know better then that!"said Kiara softly. As she looked at him with worry in her eyes she wondered what was wrong with him.

Kiara knew alot of people hated him because he was considered a monster which Kiara knew he wasn't one. Kiara knew him almost her whole life, she was there for him when he got bitten and she will be there for him no matter what. Ryo was like her twin brother for they had so much in common no wondered they were best friends. They been alot together and both of them were teased alot but together they got through it together.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 am

"Wait, what? You're engaged?! With a Slytherin?!" he almost screamed. "But aren't you supposed to not like Slytherins?" he asked her. He was trying hard not to just flip out and start screaming. Quiet as it may be- as in lack of students- he couldn't do that since it was, after all, a library. But he just didn't get how she was engaged to a Slytherin. Kiara was a Gryffindor, but then again she never liked the fight between Gryffindor and Slytherin, and he totally understood why. It was a stupid fight between two of the the founders there was no reason for that feud to be carried on through future generations.

"Atticus, Atticus... The name sounds familiar." he said softly, thinking of who that was. "Oh you mean that kid that has pretty much every girl in Hogwarts throwing themselves at him? The one that everyone calls a pretty boy?" he asked Kiara. "Who knew he would even get engaged, well of his own will." he made a side comment to himself. As he followed Kiara and sat down in one of the seats, he sighed. "Well to he honest, Kia, I've been better. I've been way better." he sighed again. "Right now, I'm practically in hiding. This girl in my house Sarah, is like completely obsessed with me, because I won't pay attention to her. But I just don't like her the way she wants me too... And she thought it was weird I didn't like her cause she's a veela." he explained softly, his last few words muffled by his putting his head down on the table.

Ryo sighed once more and looked up from the table. "What should I do? You know I've never liked getting so much attention from girls like that. And now to make it worse I think she made a fan club for me... With almost ten other girls, I don't know what they see in me." he said, sounding like he was close to tears but he was just frustrated. "I don't know what to do at all. And I really don't want them following me everywhere I go. I'm just lucky they haven't figured out that I'm in here yet." He put his head down again, with a small thump from him hitting his head on the table.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 am

Kiara almost jumped as he noticed he almost screamed that she was in fact with a Slytherin and engaged to him. "Sh... Ry."said Kiara softlly not wanting to get kicked out of the library for it was the only place they could talk that was crowded or noisey. When he asked if she wasn't suppose to like Slytherins she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Ry, it's because of that stupid fight with Gryffindor and Slytherin that caused feud between them that happened ages ago."said Kiara softly. "Now... it's the evil and mean Slytherins I hate."said Kiara.

Kiara looked at him and crossed her arms when he asked if Atticus was the one pretty much every girl threw themselves at. As he heard his comment Kiara gave him a stern look. "Well... out of all the girls around here I'm the one that's engaged to him."said Kiara softly. "Ry I don't want you to ask him any questions either, he's good to me very good to me actually."said Kiara softly. "You got to meet him Ry, I promise you he's really nice I swear."said Kiara softly. She knew that Ryo didn't approve of any of the previous guys she dated maybe if he met Atticus he would think differently. Kiara frowned when he said he wasn't doing good at all compare to how he usually was.

As she listned to his story her eyes had fire in them due to the fact a couple of girls were stocking her best friend. Just like Ryo was with her, Kiara was very protective of her best friend and made sure no one hurted him if they did she would hurt them. When he asked what to do she bit her lip. "Well... tell her you don't feel the same way."said Kiara softly. "The worse she can do is tell you she hates you and tell everyone your a vampire."said Kiara. "But don't worry I'll wipe the girls memory of it!"Kiara snickered and then laughed as everyone that was in the library looked at her. "I'm kidding! but if they hurt you there going to regret doing so!"said Kiara.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top