Pictures to burn
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pictures to burn Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pictures to burn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pictures to burn Empty Pictures to burn

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Pictures to burn Allmemorieslastforeverauroranye

Aurora Nye. The orphan with many dreams

You know that I love you. <3
You are the one that likes me. I can't fight this feeling any longer. And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
You're the one that I'm crushing on. What started out as friendship, Has grown stronger. I only wish I had the strength to let it show.
We are dating. Cause I feel so secure when we're together. You give my life direction, You make everything so clear.
You're falling in love with me. It's time to bring this ship into the shore,And throw away the oars, forever
You're falling in love with me. Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I started fighting for.

What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!?!
You're my greatest enemy. I hate everything about you
We hate eachother at times Only when I stop to think about it I hate everything about you. Why do I love you?

We are family!
You're like a brother to me. No matter when or where, You are always there for me, We aren't related, But you're the closest thing I have to a real brother.
True friends
You're my best friend!! We sign our cards and letters BFFYou've got a million ways to make me laugh.
We are friends, even though you cant live without hearing from me You don't get angry when I change the plans Somehow you're never out of second chances
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Pictures to burn Empty Re: Pictures to burn

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Okay so I lost a few things I had put on here so using the code you can add anything if thats what you want your character to be.

Code:
 [b] YOUR NAME HERE [/b]
[b] [color= YOU CHOOSE] Which are you? only do the first sentance. [/color] [/b]
[i] [color= YOU CHOOSE] choose the song that goes with what you are or make up one of your own [/color] [/i]

THE LIST

Xemnas Charcovix
We are friends, even though you can't live without hearing from me
Conspiracy by Paramore

Jack Kubin!
We are friends, even though you can't live without hearing from me
To the Sky by Owl City

Last edited by Aurora Nye on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor