It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

It was a loud noisy house full of people, and it was a slight shock to Chase after the quiet school, and then how quiet it was outside, suddenly there was running and screaming from all over. People were walking around and there were so many people that she wasn't sure where everyone was. The lady who was Elijah's aunt had her inside in no time, her jacket was taken off and given to house elves, and then she was alone for a second with a boy named Adam. "Hello Adam... this house is just crazy isn't it?" She asked with a small smile, hooking her arm in his. "You know.. I bet the House Elves will get one hundred... I haven't even seen four people, but I swear I hear them everywhere." She said, and then smiled. "Did I hear that Elijah was with Henry? Smoking?" She asked frowning slightly before shaking her head sadly.

"Nevermind.. lets just go...somewhere." She said looking around the entrance, her eyes were on the door behind her. She hadn't realized that they were THAT big when she had first come up to the house, but now that she was inside, they looked huge. When they got into the room with Khaat and a bunch of other people, she grinned. "Don't worry about it Khaat, I didn't know I was coming either until I got a letter from Elijah.. where is he anyway?" She asked glancing around. "Oh, don't worry about it, I had one of my teachers help me here." She said with a smile. "I wasn't sure where this place was, but it's okay." She said with a small smile. "How is everyone doing? I haven't seen you for a while.." She said her hand going to her back as she went to sit down on the couch nearest her. She was sure getting along in her pregnancy, and it was obvious.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.  - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not the Prologue anymore; it's the Epilogue.

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Adam bit his lip and watched the girl walk away, a look of confusion taking over his chiselled, Bulgarian features. He looked down at the House Elf stood beside him and took the book the little elf offered him. He gave her a small smile in thanks and decided to head back to the library. But then he thought that perhaps he should be social. Adam lingered in the foyer, his eyes drifting up to look at the floors that loomed above him. He watched through the skylight as a bird flew over head and he wondered idly how to get onto the roof. He’d heard talk of a garden being up there but he wasn’t going to believe anything yet. Adam tapped the book with his spindly fingers and decided against going to the library, instead being in favour of eating.

Opening the door of the kitchen, Adam found himself being presented with his family. He bit his lip again and looked about himself as he closed the door behind him. Javier and Gustav were charming the wall that separated the kitchen and one of the many dining rooms. Adam searched for a seat, only to find that there wasn’t one. Once the wall had curled back like one of those doors that folded into itself, Javier and Gustav took their seats once more. Adam frowned and crossed the room. He leaned over the person that had fallen asleep at the table and plucked a ruby red apple out of the fruit bowl. He crossed over to the dining table and sat himself down at the one nearer the kitchen. He bit into the apple and opened the book that the House Elf had given him. It was appropriately titled; ruining Adam’s good mood.

As much as he wanted to sit and read until the time to get dressed and go was upon everyone, Adam knew it just wasn’t going to happen. Elijah’s toy was there; his rather pregnant toy. Adam cast a look over at Viktor and found his uncle to be smiling at the redheaded girl that had taken a seat by one of the English that he’d heard Javier complaining about earlier. Adam wasn’t disappointed, either. Elijah got from his seat fast enough. He stood behind the redhead and leaned down. He wound his arms around her and began to kiss her neck and mumble sweet nothings in her ear. It made Adam feel sick and by the look on Harry’s face, it made him feel sick too. Harry was the only one genuinely hurt though. Everyone else was either amused or repulsed. And Adam was in the latter half of that category thank you very much.

“How far along are you, Chase?” Adam asked, taking Elijah’s attention from her much to the Slytherin’s chagrin. Adam smirked at Elijah and the two Bulgarian’s glared. Adam watched as Elijah straightened himself up and headed back over to the kitchen area with a mumble of ‘I love you’ to Chase before moving. Out of the corner of his eye, Adam watched as Elijah sat down. He picked up his fork and began to eat once more. The room had been quiet for a few moments and quickly launched back into conversation once the heir was seated. Adam felt as frustrated as Angelova’s bastards. The family flounced around like they were royalty. They probably were to one throne or another but until someone showed up or said so; Adam would continue to be an arse about it. He hated how they acted. It was the behaviours of some of the Krum men, Elijah, Javier, Georgio and Andres in particular, that created bastards like the Angelova’s.

Adam bit into his apple again and heard Javier speak up. It was to the English woman, his half-Spanish-half-Bulgarian accent cutting through the air like a knife. “What did you mean when you said you were Elijah’s guardian, lady?” He asked, making Adam and a few others, namely his mother; bury their heads in their hands or whatever they had in their hands. For one person it was their toast which they promptly fell asleep in. “Viktor is his father, Marina is his mother. What need would he have for a guardian?” Javier was shushed by Catalina hitting him with a tea towel. She flushed pink and scuttled back to the stove, mumbling something in Bulgarian to Kalina. “Not to...insult you but it seems ridiculous to me that he would need a guardian when he already has his familia?”

“Javier shut up!” One of the Angelova’s spoke and Adam lifted his head from his book to see that it had been Gavrilo; the one that had retained his Krum surname via his father. Javier began to laugh and quickly, people sat around that table began to join in. Even Elijah, who had lit another cigarette, ridiculed the boy with laughter. Gavrilo, red faced, got up from his seat and stormed out of the room, making sure to slam the door and wake up everyone upstairs in the process. Adam groaned quietly to himself and really began to question why he had to be born into such a chaotic, ruined family. He hated it but he accepted the fact he couldn’t pick and chose. He just wished he could.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 pm

When the question was posed to her she wanted to reply "Because Marina was only capable of procreating and not parenting." She reserved her sharp tongue. She knew that because she was feeling emotionally numb to everything, her tongue could be a lot more sarcastic and cutting. So she resisted.

"Because that's just how it is," she said quietly to Javier. One of the house elves finally got around to asking her if she or Brian wanted anything. Khaat ordered coffee, and Brian ordered one as well. When the elf brought the cups of coffee, Abbey decided she wanted Brian's coffee. He opened up the bag and got out a bottle of juice for her and handed it to her as a far better substitute

Khaat was glad that Chase had made it here safely and that she still looked good. She still looked like pregnancy agreed with her. She was glad. By what she could see, Chase and the baby looked just fine to her. And, actually, Khaat was hoping that they'd get on with the funeral.

She didn't like funerals. They were difficult for her. She wanted to get the hard part overwith. Then she would feel perhaps more like socializing when that part was overwith. And by then it would be more socially acceptable to find either the vodka or the firewhiskey, whichever Viktor had. It was still a bit early not only in the day but also in the day's events for that. Not that that had ever really stopped a Krum from it before if they wanted. She figured she would just at least give it a pretense at being socially acceptable.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22693
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 pm

after a while when the food hadn't appeared cecilia got up and walked to the door. she opened and looked out side hoping no one would see her and there was the food floating in mid air. "so stupid." she muttered snatching the food out of the air. then closed and locked the door. "couldn't even summon food with out it floating throw the air." she sat back down on the bed and nibbled on the food. she picked up her want and muttered "accio Elijah," she knew it wouldn't work but she did it any way. he was the only one she wanted to talk to.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top