Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on Empty Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 am

Andrew was beat for he spent the whole day in Diagon Alley getting a couple of items for his office at Hogwarts. He was now the school nurse and couldn't feel more happier or prouder for himself and wished Emmy was here to see it. Emmanuelle Sophia's mother always told him he could do anything if he set his mind to do it and she was right. As he entered the Leaky Cauldron he sat down in a booth and ordered a butterbeer to drink. Andrew knew it was only the weekend and he had a long week ahead at him at Hogwarts.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on Empty Re: Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 am

Sophia walked into the leaky cauldron alittle depress about alot of things but not that much for she was trying to pull herself together and be strong. As she went to the bar she ordered a butterbeer and looked for a booth and smiled as she found one by the window. Sighing to herself she took her seat and took a drink of her butterbeer while staring out the window. So many things were happening to her that she didn't have enough time to catch them before they ran through her hands like sand. As tears came down her face she contimued looking out the window crying.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on Empty Re: Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 am

As the bell tinkled on the door Andrew looked up to see who it was and smiled as he seen it was Sophia that walked through the door. As he watched her as she gotten a butterbeer and took a seat in the booth by the window he sighed. Andrew knew she was still depress and sad about her mother dying and to be honest so was Andrew for he was her best friend. Sighing to himself he gotten up and grabbed his butterbeer and walked towards her and gave her a weak smile. :Mind if I join you? It looks like you need a shoulder to cry on."said Andrew softly as he took a seat across from her.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 am

Sophia looked from the window and looked at Andrew and smiled weakly at him. "Hey Andrew, and yes that would be nice."said Sophia softly as she went towards him and hugged him. "Andrew I don't know what to do without her I miss her."said Sophia softly crying into his chest. Sophia's mother was everything to her she always talked to her when there was no one else to talk to and she understood her. As Sophia cried into his chest she felt her alot of weight coming off her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 am

As Sophia hugged him he held onto her and stroked her softly as he rocked her back and forth. "It's ok Soph, let it all out."said Andrew softly. He felt sorry for Sophia for she lost her mother while she was locked up being tortured by death eaters. It was only a mystery how Sophia was still sane and standing on her two feet but he knew she was breaking down. "Sophia you know your mother is going to be with you no matter what right?"Andrew asked her softly.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:39 am

Sophia nodded and kept on crying her eyes on Andrew's chest but she was starting to feel alittle better by Andrew comforting her. Sophia looked up at Andrew and nodded. "Yes I know that Andrew, but it's hard to think that she's gone."said Sophia softly. "I know I need to be strong for daddy, he almost had a stroke because of it and I know he's still upset about it."said Sophia softly. "I try to be normal Andrew but it's not going to well, I seem so together on the outside but I'm so broken up inside."said Sophia softly. "It's like that muggle song, no one sees these tears I cry behind these hazel eyes."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 am

Andrew nodded. "I know how you feel Soph, I lost my best friend and it's hard to believe that's she gone."said Andrew softly. As he held Sophia and rocked her back and forth he felt tears come down his face for two reason: one he felt sad for Sophia and two he missed his best friend. Andrew knew she was trying to be strong but inside she was falling apart and he could tell. Andrew nodded. "Yes it is Soph, for you keep it hidden like a shell but soonier or later it's going to break."said Andrew softly. "Why don't you go home and get some rest you look beat."said Andrew softly. He hated when Sophia looked like she haven't slept or fed herself in days he could tell her eyes were starting to change colors.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top