Devotions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Devotions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Devotions

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Devotions - Page 2 Empty Re: Devotions

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 am

Natasha was running. Like her life depends on it. She already had missed the first Dark Follower thread and now she was running late for the second.

And why was she late? Natasha overslept. She freaking overslept. She never overslept before... But anyways, from now on she was going to try to actually get to the meetings on time...

As she took the last few steps into the Dungeons the temperature lowered it self a couple degrees. It was very very cold and a shiver ran down on Natasha´s spine. She was happy she put on the long pair of pants, instead of the knee length skirt she wanted to.

It was actually getting pretty warm outside, so Natasha wondered why was it so cold down there.

Finally, the door. Natasha knocked on the door and walked in. It looked like the meeting hast already started, so she closed the door silently. "I´m sorry. I´m late..." Natasha bit on her lip and walked over to the nearest chair and let herself down on it, catching her breath.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Sally watched as everyone began to show up, there was one particular person she was interested in seeing come but he hadn't arrived just yet. She looked towards Julia as she spoke nodding with everything she was saying to the Followers. She was proud to be co-leader which gave her some power over the "children" who were showing up. Also Julia, to Sally, so far appeared to be a strong leader and she hoped Julia stayed that way.

Angelique started speaking and instantly knew that she would be a good follower to keep, along with knowing she will probably get the job done when asked. Sally sure hope her feeling was right, for what she had for them to do would need that determination, or otherwise spiteful evil little minds. She smirked slightly but kept quiet to listen to the next person.

Sally's thinking was interrupted by a girl running into the room very late. She glared at her with disgust written on her face. "Don't be late again Miss Grey. Your lucky that we have not discussed the Devotion part just yet." She said sitting up straight keeping an eye on Natasha Grey. She was a bit disappointed in the girl as she had heard that Natasha was never late for anything. "She is lucky I am in a generous mood" She thought to herself turning her attention to Julia.

Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 am

Kendall had missed the first meeting. Oops. He had honestly forgotten. It was the first meeting and all and if he remembered correctly, he had had a hot date. Turned out to be a dud- she was saving herself or something for marriage- but he was here now. He slipped in to hear Sally telling someone off for lateness and he smiled a charming, apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I lost track of time. NEWT classes and all..." He smiled and went to go sit down, catching something about devotions. "Did I hear something about devotions?" He caught Julia's eye and gave her a small, special smile before sitting down next to Natasha. He waited a moment before saying, "Careful Natasha. Please don't die on us." He smiled.

He had been in the organization for years and he noticed that he did not act ruthless and bloodthirsty like so many of the others. He had always seemed pleasant and charming, keeping dark thoughts locked away, though he did share all the ideals of everyone in the Dark Followers. But he also had his own agendas to fulfill. Still, he was keen to hear about these 'devotions.'
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Sally turned around as she heard yet another person walk in late. "Nice of you to join us. You didn't make the first meeting, What is your name and year?" She asked eyeing the boy. She was trying to keep everyone's name's and years down for.. her own reasons. She watched him sit down next to Natasha. "Must be her friend..." Sally thought to herself.

"Yes, if you would have showed up on time, you would know that this meeting is about Devotions. And I have something planned for you lot." She said nodding towards Julia. More asking for permission to continue and just go on with the plan she had for the followers to do.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 am

"C'mon Sally, you know me. Kendall Rookwood, year six." He smiled charmingly at her- he knew all of the Dark followers at this school, all of the Slytherins, and all of the girls- well the ones that mattered. Sally was attractive, therefore, he knew her. He was a little hurt she hadn't recognized him- no his EGO was hurt. He realized she must have just needed confirmation, that she could not have POSSIBLY forgotten him...

That wasn't likely.

"Yes, sorry about that. Personal reasons, I do apologize." He gave her a sweet, apologetic smile, his eyes traveling her face for forgiveness.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am

Sally sighed, she remembered who he was now. "Kendall, your name did slip my mind for a minute." She shook her head. Sixth year, no wonder she forgot. It was rare of Sally to talk to someone a year below her. "Just, Don't be late for the next meeting alright?" She said sternly. "Now If we are finished speaking can we continue Julia?" She asked taking one last look at Kendall before returning her attention to Julia.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Julia couldn't help but chuckle at Angelique about the "ear-less Ravenclaw". As annoying as the girl could be to Julia, she did have great ideas, and was truly a great person. "Actually," she began, "it's fine if no one brought another person to the meeting; that was clearly a foolish idea on my behalf." When she thought about it, Julia had made the group seem kind of dinky at the first meeting, so now she had to make them seem more professional and mature. "Well, thank you for that, Miss Pyrites. Anyone else?" It didn't seem like anyone else was going to answer, but she thought that she might as well have waited, just in case.

After a while, Julia continued, "Alright, then. As I have mentioned earlier, my co-leaders and I have thought that you all need to show us how devoted you all really are to us-" Julia was interrupted by a girl, Natasha from what she could remember, running in to the meeting room. Her face was flushed and her breath was heavy; she had obviously been running. "Don't be late again, Miss Grey. It is alright for the first time, but you will have to catch yourself up with the rest of us." She didn't want to be too mean to the girl, but she also didn't want to be too soft; she wanted to lay down the line so that it wouldn't happen again.

"As I was saying, your co-leaders and I have come up with a decision-" Once again, Julia had been cut off by yet another latecomer. This time it was a boy, a rather handsome boy to be specific, Julia believed his name to be Kendall. He was the newest follower of them all, and it was surprising to her that he would be the latest. She had blushed a bit at the smile he gave her before he took his seat, but tried to cover it by talking again. "This is unacceptable. Don't let it happen again." Julia said, narrowing her eyes toward the boy. "Now, I will let Sally explain everything to you. Pay attention, because we are not repeating ourselves, and this is very important. Sally?" Julia looked over to her brunette co-leader, nodding for her to go on.

Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Sally nodded standing up. "Thank you Julia." She said pausing to look at everyone to make sure she had full attention on her. "Like Julia said, I will not repeat myself so if you don't catch it the first time you better hope someone else had." She said clearly. She took in everyone's presence nodding at each one, she could tell there would be a few who would be good for this.

"Now, By tomorrow I want this 'task' to be finished as it shouldn't take long to do such a task as easy as this." She said building up suspense. "Each of you!" She paused again. "Will be capturing, a mudblood or halfblood, preferably a friend of yours who is a mudblood or halfblood." She said taking a breath. She already knew who she would be taking. Trowa Macmillan, though she didn't know him well.

"You will be taking the mudblood, halfblood to the forbidden forest and forcing them to stay there for a entire week." She paused to take in the looks of the followers. "Now Of course punishments will follow if a your prisoner was to escape, and I shall not tell you the punishment so don't ask. " She said almost finished with her instructions. "Also, if you don't want punishments, I suggest you make sure your prisoner is well trapped in the forest." She said finishing and sitting down allowing Julia to add on if she wanted too.

(OOC: Just a Reminder you can not be using one of your own character mudbloods of halfbloods if have one, though I am pretty sure everyone has their assigned prisoner already.)
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Punctuality had never beenScorpius' strength, but he had made a decision to show up to his first dark follower meeting at least on time. Unfortunately, he had been delayed at the common room entrance by a few of his friends who were apparently unaware of the meeting. By the time he left the commons, he knew he was going to be late for the meeting, but he still tried to get there as fast as possible. He was slightly out of breath as he entered. "Sorry I'm late Julia," he said, giving her a rather apologetic smile. Scorpius knew that Julia wasn't going to say anything to him for being late. They were good friends, or something like that. He wasn't completely sure where their relationship was heading. But he was there partly because of her, just to support her. And partly because, as a Malfoy, he was expected to be there to attend the meeting, like Suzannah. Scorpius wasn't really there because he wanted to be, as he didn't quite agree with the Dark followers ideology.

Looking around the room, Scorpius wasn't surprised to see that all of the members were Slytherins. He knew most of them, seeing as they were all sixth or seventh years. He was rather surprised not to see his twin there though. Taking the first empty seat he saw, Scorpius listened to Sally's plan. The forbidden forest huh? The plan reminded him of a similar one they had done a year ago, when Scorpius had kidnapped Rose and Albus and had taken them to the forbidden forest.

[I don't Sad ]
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 am

Cassie cleared her throat.

"Ahem."

"I don't have any halfblood or muggleborn friends," she said, with just a smidgeon of pride. "They're gross and they steal proper people's magic. Everyone knows that."

She was quite surprised their fearless leader thought she'd mix with the likes of them.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum