A Serious Lesson Or Two - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Serious Lesson Or Two - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Serious Lesson Or Two

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Serious Lesson Or Two - Page 3 Empty Re: A Serious Lesson Or Two

Post by Michael Tremaine Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 am

"I hate pushy women," He confided to her, and then gave her a bit of mischievious smirk. "And those designer robes from Madame Malkins are at least from 5 years ago. Her ring, although impressive, is paste. Good paste, but paste nonetheless. She had money then. She doesn't now. She thinks I have money. That's the only reason a woman like her would go after an old fart like me. But, I did rather enjoy that.

"You really wanna know?" he grinned. "I told her we'd have to meet someplace discreet. I told her that I am a bigamist and that the ministries from almost every country on the continent is looking for me and that I have 14 illegitimate children I've never supported. That solved that money business in a hell of a hurry."

He glanced out the window to see the woman spilling, unquestionably, his confession to none other than Minister of Magic Robert Lupin and pointing to Michael's face in the bistro window. Michael loooked at Robert's face to see it had a a rather grim expression to it, and he nodded a time or two before the woman tilted her head in abject rejection of Michael. Robert opened the door to the bistro and came in.

Robert paused a moment, sighed, and then walked over to the table. "So, do I arrest you or join you?" he asked Michael. Then he shook his head. "Do you really have to scare off all the female customers, MIkey?"

"I didn't," MIchael said. "See I have two very attractive ones right here."

"Young enough to be your granddaughters, too," Robert said.

"Be nice, or I won't give you my bug."

"Bug? What bug?" Robert frowned, sitting with them.

"This one," Michael said, pulling the grasshopper out of his pocket and handing it to him. Robert took the grasshopper and looked at it carefully.

"Who is it?"

"He's Gary now. Doesn't matter who he was, does it?"

"Gary, huh? Alright, Gary. Behave youself," he said, putting the bug in his suit coat pocket. "You plan on introducing me? I know Sophia. Who's your other young friend?"

"Oh! This is Tessie. Say hello to Ozzy, Tessie," Michael said. Robert rolled his eyes at Michael at being called Ozzy.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

A Serious Lesson Or Two - Page 3 Empty Re: A Serious Lesson Or Two

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 am

Sophia looked at Marki and nodded understanding what she was saying about her bullfrog being her best friend. Although Sophia would never admit it but her snowy white owl Angel and her black cat were her best friends before she went to Hogwarts and still are. Sophia knew she always had them for they were as loyal to her as any of her friends. Sophia didn't know if Angel or Salem hated anything but she knew they gotten along with her white siberian husky named mia that her mother gave her. Follwoing Michael towards Sparks they walked inside which made Sophia smile seeing how she haven't been in here in awhile.

Sophia raised her eyebrows at the lady filrting with Michael and looked at them with a amused look on her face when the lady left. "I'll just get a thing of Kate's hot coca and a slice of cheesecake."said Sophia softly not bothering to look at the menu seeing how she was family friend of the Lupin's. As she seen Robert she gave him a soft warm smile. "Why hello Robert, fancy seeing you today how are you?"Sophia asked him softly as she gave him a hug. Sophia basically knew all the Lupin's and were friends with all of them afterall she worked with Khaat and Robeert and plus they helped her on numerous times.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top