After the FIre
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the FIre Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the FIre

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the FIre Empty After the FIre

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:42 am

Robert wanted to be sure Khaat's friends knew about her injuries and about Barker. He sent owls to them with a tactful note. He knew that once they got the news, tact would mean little. Khaat and Eli had been back in his care for a few hours now. Eli was carping about not believing anyone had healed him, but the truth was that the bones were set and splinted and his cuts healed. The bruises had to heal on their own largely.

Khaat had almost identical injuries, but she wasn't as resilient physically right now. This was tough for her. And if they were both lucky, they might be walking again by Christmas. The rest of the recovery might take longer. He didn't know who was going to respond to his owl first, but either way, he didn't see it would be welcome news to them. He expected this to be very, very unpleasant.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

After the FIre Empty Re: After the FIre

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:08 am

Jess and jack apeared at the hospital jess clearly angry jack trying to hold her back from storming off down the corridors.

"where is he , I'll kill him for this " she shouted jack holdinh her by her shoulders as she struggled "where is that bastred Barker" she shouted jack moved to face her claerly he could se the anger in her.

"jess calm down you won't be any good to us if your angry , please calm down im sure Roberts got him in hand " he siad and sighed as he held her close he felt jess wrap her arms around him and sigh now some what calmer and controled over her anger "thants better now lets find Robert of some one who knows whats going on.He held her hand asn they walked to the recepion desk "erm.. we belive Khaat lupin was brought here can you tell us where we can find her?" he asked the woman behind the desk jess tried to fre her hand finsding he ahd a good grip on it and chuckled she knew he was not going to let her go till he was sure she ahd actually calmed down and not faked it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:26 am

"I...I'm sorry," the nurse behind the desk began. "Director Lupin isn't...."

"Wait," Hannah said. As Khaat's and Robert's assistant, she was up to date on pretty much everything, including who her friends were who visited her here. "It's alright. She'd want them to know."

"But, Mr. Lupin said...." the nurse began.

"It's fine, Jan. He'll be fine with it. He sent for them," Hannah replied. "They're family to Director Lupin, and she's going to need to see people she loves. Hello, Jess. Hi, Jack. Come with me. Khaat's here. She's not in really outstanding shape but at least Robert managed to keep her out of intensive care. I'll take you to Robert, and he'll update you. He's expecting you. The last I looked in on Khaat, she was sleeping."

She led them up to Robert's office. He was kneedeep in problems that the problems with Barker had caused. As they entered, an owl flew onto his windowsill. Robert retrieved a package the bird had brought. "Robert," Hannah said gently, "Your visitors are arriving."

"Thank you," Robert said, opening the package. Inside the package was Khaat's wand and a note. He read the note briefly and laid it and her wand on his desk.

"Come in and sit down," he told them. "You're among the first I've sent for. I know how much Khaat means to you and vice versa. I'm glad you got my message. Here's the one answer that's most important: Khaat is going to be just fine. It's going to take her some time, but she's going to be alright. That's the most important thing. Now--have a seat, and I'll bring you up to date. Then I'll take you to see her."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Jess turned to face the woman and listened to her relived at Khaat being ok of sorts "Im glad shes all right " she said but felt jack's arm still around her as they moved to Roberts office where Jess saw him sat at his desk and moved to sit in a chair facing him.

"so what about barker what being done about him?" she asked crossing her arms as she sat facing him Jack next to her shaking his head at her bluntness towards Robert "shes like a stser to me I'd come when ever you called " she said Jack nodded his agreement "As would I" he said sitting back "but what do you want us for , protection again or something else?" he asked looking at Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 pm

"There is a huge manhunt underway for Barker. He and his girl are on the run. I am doing all I can to find him," Robert told Jess. "Believe me, I want him off the streets at least as much as you do. I sent word to you because I thought you'd want to know that Khaat is at least alive. She has a lot of injuries to recover from. So does Elijah Krum. Eli was a victim of Barkers while she was this time. Their injuries are almost identical.

"Both of them have multiple stab wounds, broken ribs, broken fingers, both have both ankles broken, and countless bruises. She's even thinner than she was the last time. She doesn't look, right now, like the woman you know.

"So you know, Barker threated to take Eli's girlfriend, Chase Moor, so she has been moved to Brian's in order to hide her from Barker. What's important to me right now, aside from catching Barker and making sure that his past vicims are safe, is to help Khaat recover. It would help her to see her friends."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 am

jess sat listening she gave a disaproving look as he said barker was still loose but as he rattled off Khaat and Elijah's injuries she turned to Jack her eyes looking deeply up set over his words Jack wrapped his arm around her holding her tight .

"ow god , how could he do such a thing " she said now feeling a little lost for amoment "Im sorry Robert you caught me off guard with all those.....we'll go see her " she said knowing deep inside she was to expect some one who didn't look like Khaat but some one who had fought as hard battle and mostly lost.

Jack looked at Robert and sighed "does she look that bad?" he asked still holding jess close to him but not by much.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

"I'm sorry, Jess," Robert said gently. "The muggle police found her and Eli and when the prime minister contacted me, he told me I was picking up a man and a dead woman. I had no idea who it was. They really thought Khaat was gone. She almost was. You aren't going to recognize her. She's awake, and she's weak. But she is very, very bruised and battered. She lost a lot of blood, and she's dangerously thin. She doesn't look anything like she did before Barker came into her life. This is just going to take time.

"I'm putting her onto a new potion I have. Its a high nutrition potion. I'm formulating it into some milkshakes for her. Its the best way to do it that I've found. So, at least she's not hungry right now, and we've done all we can for her medically at the moment.

"My concern and Brian's is to see how fast we can get her and Eli stabilized enough that we can design a way to care for them at Brians house. They'll be far safer there than here. And, if it makes you feel any better, I don't care if Barker is alive when they bring him to me or dead. Either one works for me. But I will have him."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 am

Jess shook her head she knew she ahd to be strong but all the same time it was her freind "what about abby and dakota whoose looking after them?" she asked she knew inside she would have to see her just so she knew she was alive no matter how bad and battered she looked. Jess could feel her stomach turn at what she invisioned Khaat to look like. Her hand moved to rest on her tummy as she stood to walk around "Im sorry I just can't sit, from what you have told me I don't know if I should see her now "she couldn't even look at himas she spoke.

Jack stood up and moved to her holding her again "we have to jess for Khaat's sake shes counting on our support " he said softly seeing how pale she looked "I know she is your best freind and it will be hard but I'll be there with you " he looked at Robert with a knowing look "I'll make sure she goes to see her and stops this worrying "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:11 am

Robert knew how they felt. It had been hard for him and Kate and Brian too to see her looking so bad. "Jess, you don't have to see her right this minute if you dont' want. Let yourself adjust. It isn't easy. There is going to be a lot she's going to need to work through at some point. And, it might honestly be too much for you both to hear.

"Angus and Chase are with the girls. Brian has been here, and he said he was going to go out to the florists and order every flower they had for her room, or something like that. I know he won't be far. g to the florists and then he'd be back. I know he took Chase to his house and then said he was goin He handled it amazingly well, and Kate, well, she was far too grateful that Khaat was alive to really even notice how bad she looked, I think. I think Kate's maternal instincts made her more or less blind to it for the moment.

"If you do see her, just...well, reassure her if she needs it? I'll explain more later, but not now. This is more than enough for now. If you want to see her, I'll take you to her room now."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:05 am

Jess shook her head "no I'll see her, at least if i see her now any thing over the weeks will be an improvement " she said dmiling at Jack as she moved from him though she still kept his arm around her waist "Im glad the girls are being looked after , if you or he needs a rest i'd be happy to take them for a while I think the twins would love some play mates" she said and managed a smile.

Jack nodded and looked at Robert "Im avalible if you need me to work" he said then looked at Jess "come on time we saw Khaat " he geave her side a gentel sqeeze to show he was there what ever she decided to do.

"I'm ok jack, I'll go see her " she kissed his cheek and walked to the door stopping she turned to face Robert. "If you catch him don't tell me , I might be tempted to kill him my self " she said her face seriouse as she them walked out into the corridor leaving jack and robert in the room.

"I'm sure she didn't mean it , then again she might " he said looking at him worried he ahd never seen ehr so determined before and knew she would keep her word if she got close to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top