Out of the pan into the fire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of the pan into the fire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of the pan into the fire

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of the pan into the fire Empty Out of the pan into the fire

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

It was always the same ole thing when you entered Diagon Alley and that was the pushing and the shoving down the small narrow street. If Andrew wouldn't had ran out of some parchment and quills for his office at St. Mungo's he wouldn't even be here in this bloody mess. Andrew hated Diagon Alley at this time of day for it was always packed but he knew he had to get his supplies before his next work day which was tomorrow. If Leslie knew he waited until the last minute to get his things she would chew him up one side and down the other. Chuckling to himself of how much Leslie reminded him of his mother he fianlly reached the parchment and quill shop.

As the bell tinkled above him he simply ignored it for he heard it like a million times already so he gotten used to hearing it. As he walked over towards the quills he scanned the rows for ones that he liked and smiled when he saw a nice set of eagle quills. "That should last me for awhile."said Andrew softly to himself as he grabbed them and then walked over towards the parchment section and gotten him some parchment. Checking to see if he had everything he headed up towards the counter to pruchase his stuff and then head towards the bookstore to pick up a new book and then he was out of this mad house. As he made his way towards the counter he waited in line for what seemed forever until he finally reached the counter to pay for his items.

As he walked outside he stopped in his tracks as he seen kids running pass him to go to the bookstore which he was about to go to. Chuckling and shaking his head he walked across the street to the store. Just about the time he was about to open the door a kid rushed in before him making him bump into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you alright?"Andrew asked the person softly as his blue eyes looked at them with worry in them. Andrew's items were on the ground but he was more worried about the person he ran into.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Out of the pan into the fire Empty Re: Out of the pan into the fire

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 am

Today was the day that Emma would use to get a few more books from the book store in Diagon Alley and relax and read her new books. But that would only happen if she could get out of the place without getting run over by every other person in the place. And of course with Emma's luck she did get run into while trying to leave the store with her new books. As she was hit her bags fell from her hands and hit the ground. She didn't see who had run into her, but she bent down and started picking up her stuff. "What is wrong with people today. Can't anyone see where they are going. I mean I'm not invisible or anything." Emma barked as she picked up her things. Then looked up at the person that ran into her. "Oh it's you. Are you following me or something. Seems like every time I come here you keep running into me." Emma said to the guy finishing picking up her things and walking out of the store.

~Emma's outfit~v~
Spoiler:
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 am

Andrew stared down at the girl and rolled his eyes when he realized this was the same girl he ran into at the quill shop. "I was just seeing if you ok, but I see that you are so I leave you alone now!"Andrew spat back at her as he picked up his things. Andrew rolled his eyes at the girl when she asked if he was following her. "Believe me I was following you'll know. Besides why would I want to follow someone as rude and snotty like you."said Andrew simply as he dusted off his clothes. "Well I have important matters to attend unlike you so good day."said Andrew softly as he entered the bookstore. Entering the bookstore the bell tinkled above his head as he headed towards the counter. "Hello John, I'm here to pick up that book I ordered last week."said Andrew softly. "Ah... yes here it is Andrew."said the manager as he handed the book to him as Andrew got his money out and paid for it. "Enjoy it Andrew and don't be a stranger you hear!"said John the manger as waved at Andrew as he walked out of the store.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 am

Andrew was of course only reacting to her snootiness so Emma took it without saying anything and headed down the street. As she walked she thought to herself, 'What is wrong with me? That guy is handsome and kind and wonderful. So why am I acting so bad to him? The next time I see him I have to apoligize.' Then Emma saw a coffee shop out of the corner of her eye. So she turned towards it, just missing a couple of kids that where playing around in the street. She finished walking towards the coffee shop, ordered a cappicino and sat outside at a table alone. She pulled out one of her books from her bags and started reading. But she couldn't read to much. The matter of acting to horrible to the Andrew guy was on her mind. So she decided that she would go to him and apoligize. She put her book back and then stood up. She started walking back towards the book store.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:43 am

It was now time for Andrew to get out of this madhouse now that he had everything he needed and wanted for work. But his mind was telling him he needed a nice cup of frech vanilla cappicino before heading back home for the day. "Maybe I just have one cup and read my book for awhile, it wouldn't hurt to get some peace and quiet for once."said Andrew to himself. As he headed across the street he walked into the coffee shop as the bell tinkled above his head but he simply ignored it. As he set down at a table by the window a waitress came up to him and smiled and asked what he wanted. "Um... I'll take a French Vanilla Cappicino please."said Andrew softly as the waitress nodded and gave him a flirty grin before leaving. As he stood up he took off his leather jacket and put it on the back of the chair revealing him in a nice gray button down shirt that showed off his toned arms with a tie and black jeans and black converses. As the waitress came back and set down his cappicino Andrew gave her the money as he noticed he was staring at him in a weird way which was scaring him. "Thankyou, you can keep the rest as a tip."said Andrew softly as she giggled which annoyed Andrew making him rolled his eyes at her.

Andrew's look
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 am

Emma didn't have to go to far. She heard his voice from behind her. He was sitting at a table getting a drink from a waitress. The waitress was acting kind of odd around him. This must be how stupid ugly girls try and get guys. So Emma walked over to him. By the time she got there the waitress had left. Emma step up to the table across from Andrew. "I know that I'm probably the last person that you want to see right now. But I feel bad about acting the way I did earlier and I want to apologize. So yeah...I'm sorry." Emma said in a kind voice that she didn't use very often. Emma didn't know how he would react to her words, so she got ready for him to yell at her or laugh at her then she would leave. Most of the time when Emma tried to say that she was sorry to people they laughed at her. Emma could only hope that he wouldn't laugh at her. He was cute and handsome and liked books like she did. So maybe there could be something.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 am

As the waitress walked off Andrew noticed she left her number on a napkin for him which made him sigh and shake his head. He was glad she was gone, to be honest she was scaring him and creeping him out which was something Andrew had alot out of girls. As he shrugged it off he opened his book and started reading quietly to himself taking a sip every so often. Thinking he had some peace and quiet to his dismay the snobby girl he ran into came up to him and apologize to him. Closing his book he looked up at her with his blue eyes and gave her a soft warm smile. "It's ok, honestly I'm quite use to it I get it alot cause the way I dress and act but if people really knew me they'll know I come from a wealthy family."said Andrew simply. "Would you like to take a seat? maybe you sitting here that girl would think your my girlfriend or something and she'll stop bugging me and creeping me out."said Andrew as the waitress girl smiled and waved at him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 am

Emma was sort of surprised that he excepted her apology. Then he offered for her to sit down. Then said that the waitress was making him feel odd. So Emma lifted her head towards the girl that was staring at him. "Oh I see. She's waving at you. If you want I can go over and yell at her. Or maybe I should just sit next to you and start holding your hand and whatnot so she will leave you alone." Emma said to him walking closer to him but not sitting down just as yet just in case he said yes to her yelling at the waitress. 'It's not everyday that someone lets me yell at some to help them out. Plus he said that he was from a wealthy family. But I don't want him to think that I like him because he's wealthy or anything. Actually I don't want him to think that I like him at all. Especially if he doesn't like me. I mean why would he since I have been acting like a total snooty B**** around him.' Emma thought to herself looking Andrew over and realizing that he looked really hot and that the waitress was right to like him but not to hit on him so boldly.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 am

Andrew chuckled and nodded at her suggestion. "I honestly wouldn't tell you to do that, but she's honestly freaking me out so I say do it."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile. Besides, it wasn't everyday that a hot girl would yell at another girl for him. "But you can do whatever you feel like doing, but if you want to tell her off go ahead I just hope we don't get kicked out!"said Andrew chuckling as his blue eyes sparkled at her. She was a very beautiful person even if she was snobby b**** when he first met her. "Oh by the way I'm Andrew, Andrew Darling."said Andrew in a whisper but loud enough to where she could hear him but not the waitress who scared him. "Need help playing this out or do you got it?"Andrew asked her smirking.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 am

Emma thought about what he said for a second and agreed that yelling at her might get them kicked out. Emma liked the coffee at this shop. So she decided to sit down. "Your right. Yelling at her might get us kicked out of here and I like the coffee they have here. So I'll just sit and act like a girlfriend." Emma said secretly hoping that one day she really would be his girlfriend. So after Emma sat down she put her hand lovingly on Andrews then smiled and giggled a little bit. "So how am I doing so far?" Emma asked him wanting to make sure that she wasn't over doing anything. Then Emma looked over at the waitress who had an angry face on. So it was working. Good. "Wouldn't a boyfriend and girlfriend kiss when they first meet again?" Emma asked him wondering if he would go for it.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top