Letters home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters home Empty Letters home

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 am

Ivy was standing in the Owlery and was looking out one of the windows. She could hear the owls sleeping, they made cooing noises and some would ruffle their feathers now and again. She thought, "I wish I had an owl to send letters home."

Then again...her parents would be freak out if an owl would land on there table to give them a letter. She looked back to the sky and said aloud, "Dear Mum and Dad, I have missed you both very much and wish I could see you more often. Things here are going well, met many people and have had adventures. Wish you could be hear to see what I can do. Love your daughter, Ivy." She went silent fter that and staried up at the sky some more.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Letters home Empty Re: Letters home

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

Blake always wrote to kids that were in his foundations. There was one special kid that he wrote to often. This kid was deaf and had no parents. He could read lips, talk, and do as much as anyone else could do. The thing was, The kid went to 3 counselors and had 2 theropy apointments every week. People couldnt believe this. The kid was so messed up since his parents had died. Blake was actually the only friend the kid had. Today blake went to the owlery to send his note and heard a familiar voice. He listened then looked inside. "Hey ivy." He said in a sort of upset voice. His arm was still broken yet he didnt seem to care. He just didint wanna drink that one stuff. It looked gross to him. "What you doin up here?" He asked her
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:30 am

Ivy look over when her named was called. It was Blake. She saw that his arm was still broken and she took a deep breath. "Hey Blake." she said in a small voice Ivy still felt bad for what had happened that day.

He asked what she was doing here, "Well," she began, " I'm meantly writing a letter to my parents...well meantly out loud. And listening to the owls sleep. It's very soothing." she looked at them and smilled. She turned back to Blake and asked, "Why are you up here?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh.. Well.... Its a pretty long story." He said as he stepped close to her and hugged her with his good arm. He was really glad to see her again. He still hadnt given up on her even though he knew she didnt like him the way he liked her. "Im really glad to see you again." He said smiling and holding onto her gently but tightly. He didnt know what he should do now but it was fine. As long as he had her with him he was perfectly fine. After a bit he lifted her off of the ground and spun around a few times.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Blake hugged Ivy with his good arm and she didn't mind, "I've got time." she said smirking up at him. He said he was glad to see you again, "I'm glad to see you too." She smiled up at him and wrapped her arm around him hugging him back. He had squeezed her tightly and she just smiled. Then he without warning he had picked her up and started spinning her around. Ivy squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck so she wouldn't go flying. "BLAKE!" she laughed "Put me down!"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 am

"Why?" He asked half talking have chuckling. He spun around a few more times then put her down but didnt let her go. He was a little dizzy and had a headache. "Okay i've stopped." He said smiling and chuckling. After he wasnt dizzy anymore he let go of her and looked at the ground. He started to think of what had happened the last time. About how she slapped him and how she had been so mad at him. And now there they were again.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 am

She kept laughing until he put her back down. She looked up at him and felt like she did when she was with her brother, before he disowned her. He let go of her after a while then and looked down at the ground. Ivy looked at the owls and knew he was thinking of THAT day.

Ivy gasped and turned around on her heels and yelled quietly so not to disturb the owls, "Oh! Blake! Look look!" She stuck out her tongue and pointed to it with both pointer fingers. "The ole in my ounge ish olmost gone!" Where she had bit her tongue was just now a little dip in it. She could eat spicy food without it stinging and she was happy about that. She hopped that he would be happy too.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 pm

When she was so excited about her tounce he smiled slightly and said a small shy, 'cool' He started feeling even worse and went to sit near the window of the owlery. He frgot all about his letter that was in his pocket and didnt care much about the fact that the owls were being a bit loud and rough housed. All he could think about was the day he met her. Blake dreaded that day and with the fact that it keeps coming up nothing was helping him forget.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 am

She saw him look away a bit and went to go sit down under a window. She sighed and walked over to him and she put her tounge back in her mouth saying, " Blake, that was in the past. What's done is done. There's no turning back." She staried at him and wished so much that he would be a haapy person, abd think of the good not the bad.

But Ivy couln't change him, and she knew that. She sat down next to him and asked, "So what's your letter about?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am

Its not the past for me. i still live every day with what happened that day. with a broken arm... and my face still hurts from getting slapped and my leg still hurts a bit." He said to her as he looked up at the owls.

"My letter? Its nothing." He said to her. He didnt want to explain about the fact he was writing to a kid that was part of his foundation. A deaf kid with no parents. It was his job to help him out though so that was what he did.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top