First time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First time

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time - Page 2 Empty Re: First time

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:41 am

Miseria shook her shoulders. Alrighty, Then there was nothing left to accept the gift and thank him.
He was probably a former Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, if he ever went to Hogwarts. His words sounded like he owed someone his loyality like this. Yes, of course Dark spells were not good, but Miseria thought that sometimes they are necessary to use. How on earth would she be able to protect herself if she would battle with someone stronger, and her opponent will be stronger and will not even doupt in using curses against her.
"Being a werewolf Is a curse," she finally said. She was the one and she knew. Strange Irony as well. She belonged to the Lupin family where Remus was also like her. "And same for being a vampire."

When she opened the cage to feed the birds, she grinned. Yes, James was correct, once again. She shaked a little of the seeds from her hand into a little bowl where the birds were feeding from, and closed the door. "Well, I do, not that I feel bad about it." In other hand, she was actually sort of happy that she had something to do now. Even if it was only fighting for her own life, and try to save the others. However, now, she had to finish the "business" and concentrate on her little daughter, Dakota, who wasn't even a year old.

Finally she turned herself around to face him, and gave a short nod. She didn't knew much about her other siblings either. She knew her aunt, and uncle, but besides them, it seemed that everyone was deceased. "Don't be." They will find out that sooner or later if they are related somehow. "So - when did you move to Britain?" she asked, feeling that it would be strange to work next to him in silence.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 pm

James looked at her as he smiled. "it is good to know ,that you might be family, it would be nice after alll my years, to have a family again."He said looking at her. "You might not be, but if you don't, then I still wouldn't mind. 'He said. He looked at her when he saw her feeding the birds. "It is good that you want to help, and it is true that werewolves and vampires are cursed, but I always have wolfsbane and stuff to help a vampire and of course werewolves."He said.

"It just hurt me, to see people like that, it is hard to see them, when they can't control it."He said. He heard her speak. "Would you mind if I ask, if you would like to work here, and help me with this place?"He asked looking at her as he sighed. His mind was blurry and such as she thought it was ok. "I moved here with my grandma after I was 5 I think, my parents died, and grandmother raised me in Brittain until I was 11 and went to Hogwarts."He said.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 pm

She grinned to herself. Wolfsbane. She made this potion to herself every moth. Though, some ingridients were hard to get, she always got those things in time. And the potion itself didn't taste as good as she imagined, but she was used to it by now. And it was much better to drink the potion, and stay calm not unlike the last time when she attacked one of her friend, Andrian, who later got the same curse. She still blamed herself for that, though, she couldn't do anything to stop herself. "I didn't know that wolfsbane is useful for vampires," Miseria raised her eyebrows. Usually it helped only the ones who turned when it was the full moon, not the so called immortal ones.

With every moment, she saw James as a softy. He talked like this, he seemed to be afraid to use spells, and so on. yet, she thought that this may be caused from shock of his lost parents and the fact that his memory wasn't good. There weren't many things what he remembered. "What do you think I'm doing right now?" she asked. She was feeding the birds already which meant that she took this thing seriously. She loved animals. All sort of them. she even was a vegetarian. "Oh. So in what house were you?" She continued with feeding the birds.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm

"No I meant, that I always have stuff for vampires and for Werewolves, everyone has different stuff to help and so I alays am ready fo them."He said looking at her. He gave a look at her and then back to the birds, that enjoyed her company. "The animals like you here, else they would already have attacked you."He said. He sighed a bit as he looked at her. "I am a ex ravenclawer, worked hard to get my NEWTS and I always hoped to get further."He said. "But one thing I am sure of, if there is going to be Death Eaters around and war, I am ready to fight."He said standing strong. A firecrab started to shoot some fire as it stopped. "Jira, I know you are also ready."He said smiling to her as he gave the little girl something to it. "She is the youngest, I saved her from a attack, I am not sure when it happened, I remember she had some problems with a fireforest."He said.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm

"Alright," she said, shrugging shortly. "I will let you know if I'll need anything one day." It was good that he had those things. Then she wouldn't have to send any letters to her friends, who would ask their friends, and finally, after few weeks, she'd get what she'd asked. London and Diagon Alley wasn't far from Hogwarts. It would be much easier to use his help in that.
"Would they?" she asked about the animals. Well, she herself was an animal. A wolf, to be exact. But that didn't matter much now did it?

Suddnely, she started laughing, and turned herself around. With her boots, she was almost as tall as he was. "Aren't you heroic?" she couldn't stop herself but just grinned at him. "Every one of us is ready to attack, but... after the Order lost the Grimmauld's Place, there were no attacks from the death eaters, nor were there anymore battles, so you can just wait and relax. Or if you want - then train." She didn't believe that there would be anything. Of course if the Order, which didn't exist anymore, would want to aftermath and win back their headquarters. But if so, why didn't they do that in the first place when their enemies were weak?
Then she looked at Jira, and raised her eyebrows when James started introducing the firecrab's history. His heart was pure, she had to say to herself. He couldn't even let a firecrab to die. And so wouldn't she. "That's very nice of you," she finally said, turning herself around to continue with the feeding.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm

"That is good to know, but why you need it, oh sorry, my mind forget you are a Lupin, so you must be a Werewolf."He said looking at her. "But yes you can always have it from me."He said with a nice smile looking at her. "There was once a death eater inside, I didn't know until the animals started to cry and such."He said. "The death eater raised his wand as I shot the cages open. The bird started to swarm around him as he couldn't use his spells anymore.'He said. "I am lucky that I raised them well."He said. "And then of course Jira, who was brave to set his robes on fire.'He said smirking as Jira made a noice.

"Yeah you were a brave little one Jira."He said. He then heard the door open as he looked to a wizard. It headed to him as it had a hurt manticore. "I have never seen such animal, where did you find it?"James asked. he looked at the manticore and then to the wizard as it told him. "Ok I will take good care of it, but don't you want it back?"He asked. The wizard nod that he didn't want it as he left. "I smell that that Wizard, just hurt the little fellow, look how much pain he has, he even wants to attack people."He said.

He looked at Miseria. "Come and help me, we will discuss the order stuff later, Khaat tried to give me a auror training, I think she wanted me to join the Ministry, but I rather want to help the Order."He said as he pointed his wand to the back room as medical stuff came out. "Miseria, I could use your help."He said as he looked at the Manticore. "It looks like he has some seriuos injuries, I think the wizard wanted to use it to fight."He said. He grabbed the tail of the manticore as it wanted to stab him. "This is a half lion, half scorpion, if you can put this bandage with some of that potion on that wound over there, and keep it there, for a few minutes, the wound will heal itself, and if you could do that to all the wounds, it would help."He said looking at her. "Are you up for it?"He asked.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Miseria grinned:"You are correct, my friend." She had no reasons to hide it. But it was funny how he said that she was Lupin. So all Lupins are supposed to be werewolfs? No. Remus was attacked by a werewolf, and so was she. Now, her daughter, carried almost the same curse, only she wouldn't turn into a beast in every full moon. She could either understand the wolves or she would feel something at this time. "Thank you," she said, filling all the birds dished with seeds, and when she finally finished with that, she turned herself around just in time to hear what he was telling about the death eater. The story was funny somehow. Animals were really protective. They didn't want for their owner to get killed, now did they?

When another wizard entered the shop, Miseria looked away. She didn't want to listen when others had to do their business. She wasn't working here anyways. She was only helping. So the whole business wasn't actually her thing. When the wizard left, Miseria looked back at them with raised eyebrows. Of course it was sad that the owner didn't want the pet back, and she would take it instead, but where would she keep him? She was in Hogwarts, and she had already a bird.

"I don't think that we have Order anymore," Miseria said in a quiet voice. She was there, fighting for the place, yet, all of them had to run. She, later as she calculated the things, knew that they would lose it anyways. They weren't strong enough. "But I think you should accept it. I mean that fighting is the best thing to learn now."
Then she looked at the wounded animal and took her wand out. "Have you tried some healing spells?" Episkey was probably good enough. It would heal something.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 pm

"No I don't mean to see all Lupins are animals, nor that they are werewolves, I just made the comment because , oh why explain, you do know I didn't mean it that way"He said as he looked at her. "They want me to work as a wandmaker for Death Eaters, but they already have one in Diagon Alley. "Someone that sells to only purebloods, I think he is deputy at Hogwarts now.'He said. "I forget his name, because I can't really stand people like that."He said. "Everyone should have a change."He said.

"A order will rise again, they can't let it go, I know that for sure."He said as he looked to the manticore. "These are animals, they can't get healed by Episkey. A manticore is powerful, I don't know why, but what I do know is that they resist magic spells and even magic, so please do it like I asked you to do."he said with a soft and kind voice.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 pm

"I know what you mean," she said. She wasn't that stupid as she seemed to be sometimes. But she was a Hufflepuff so it was quite logic that her mind would just wander away and leave her sencless sometimes.
"So... you're good in making wands?" Nice. why couldn't she be talented like people around her. The only thing what she could do was really only battle, and fight for someone and for herself. "Indeed they should." she agreed. Even she could use a change in her life, her own character and whatever else. But not in style. She loved her black clothes, chains, and pierced belts and boots.

She put her wand back into her pocket, and sighed quietly. "Alright," she said, and looked at the animal. Who on earth would want to buy such thing to keep it as a pet? "Give me that bandage," Miseria finally said. She wasn't the manticore, and her wounds can be fixed with Episkey. So what could possibly go wrong? It's not that they were poisonous or something, right?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

"I never think you are stupid, if you might think I am trying to say you are stupid."He said as he pulled her close. "Trust me, everything is going to be fine."He said as he looked at her. "Yes I am fine in making wands, not a good one, but I am kinda fine with it."He said as he looked at her. He smiled as he saw how she put her wand away. He felt the pain from the manticore as the wound got healed. "You are doing a fine job, it is going to trust us more."He said. "It is not poisonous, they are from Greece."He said. "They use there tail, to kill people and then eat them, but this one is too hurt, to do anything with his tail, and I think that Wizard tried to make him angry so he would kill people. It is still a young Manticore, you can see it, because his tail isn't full grown yet, and his teeth."He said as he showed them. He petted the Manticore, as it tried to resist the pain. "It might hurt a bit, but everything is going to be fine, three more wounds with the bandage, and you will be fine, then I will give you some food, and let you have a nice rest, what do you say about it?"He asked.

The manticore looked at him and made a noice, that sounded for him as a accepting.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top