First time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First time

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First time Empty First time

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm

It sounded strange that she actually Had someone besides the Lupin family. When she got the letter from James Manson, she was more than surprised. And also she was curious. First, she thought that this could be a trap. There were too many death eaters who now thoght of her as an enemy. But then again - why on earth would they use a letter to make her come out? She visited every weekend her family and was walking around in London. Wasn't it easier to catch her this way?
But as she was too curious, she actually looked up the adress, and found herself standing in the Diagon Alley infront of the Eyelops Owl Emporium and Magical Manegerie.
She looked down at the letter, checking the adress, and when she was sure that everything was correct, she took a deep breath and entered the shop.

No one striked her. Though, she was so ready for it, she even reached her hand to the pocked when she touched her wooden wand, she couldn't see or hear anything besides the birds and other animals. "Alright," she said to herself, and closed the door behind herself.
When she stepped forward, her chains on her jeans were making a quiet noise which made her quite visible to everyone in this room. Mostly - for the birds who were staring at her.
"Is anyone here?" she finally called out loud, pushing her light brown hair away.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

First time Empty Re: First time

Post by James Manson Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 pm

James was working in the shop, he heard from the Manson female, from Khaat as he really wanted to meet her, and it was good to have her around the shop, as he could take it over from Khaats mom. He gave a smile as he heard the door open. He put a cloak around him as he opened the back door. "Hello."James said with a creepy voice, as he throw his cloak off. "Sorry wanted to try and scare you."He said grinning a bit.

He whispered as his baby eagle flew on his shoulder and the birds stopped staring to the girl. The phoenix burned to ashes and it rose again. "Ah come here little fellow."He said as he walked to the Phoenix holding it in his hands. "I am James Manson, the new shop-owner, and you must be Miseria Lupin, if I am right, I heard that you were a manson from Khaat."He said with a smile on his face holding the Phoenix in front of her.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows when she saw a man coming out with the cloak and speaking with weird voice. "Oh dear god," she said in wry voice, and rolled her eyes before he dropped his strange clothing. "And I thought I am Insane." She murmured the last part to herself. It wasn't necessary for the others to hear her thoughts.
When he was talking to the bird, she looked around with quite impressed look. It seemed that everyone in her new family owned something special. Khaat, for example, owned the Sparks. Or she did when they were eating there last time. And now she was a doctor in St. Mungo's. A very good one, actually.

Then she looked around just in time to see how the Phoenix arose from it's ashes, turning into a little babybird again. "How sweet," she commented in a quiet voice. It wasn't her thing to say out loud if she liked things or not. It was kind of childish for her. "You are right, I am Miseria Lupin, and I still have Manson in my family name, to be correct," she grinned at him. Then she looked at the little bird, not even knowing what to say. "Pretty," she finally said in a quiet voice as she thought that he was awaiting for something like that.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:29 pm

James gave a soft smile as he looked to her. "You say I am insane?"He asked looking at her. "Just wanted to see how you react, I heard stuff about Death Eaters trying to get after Khaat, and just wanted to see how you would react."He said giving a smirk. "Sorry."He said as he headed to the cages. He whistled something as he gave a look at her.

"Yeah it is sweet, and as long as it really stays here it will rise and burn everytime.'he said as he grabbed her hand pulling it open and giving the bird. "If you want, would you mind and help me feed him."He said. "When they are young, they need to eat a bit and I am still new with all the controlling the shop, and to tell you the truth, I can't do it all alone, it takes me an hour or such to feed all the birds, the magical creatures like the firecrabs over there."He said pointing to the terrible shield creatures. "Mind the fireproof cages, without them you might get some fire burns."He said.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Still grinning, she shook her head:"nope, i was talking about myself." Of course she was. Then, when she raised her eyebrows again, she sighed. "Nice try. Did you know that the Death Eaters are wearing masks and if you would be one, you would attack me instantly. Or even come to get me when I was standing infront of your shop."
It was so logic. She even had battle with those guys, and was tortured with the Cruciatus curse, but she, as well was the one who tortured people back.
When James gave her the bird, Miseria stared at it with a little impression, but as well with the curiosity. The bird was so easy to hold in her palms! And it didn't even do any sudden moves or try to fly away from her. Nice indeed.

Finally she looked up at her new sibling, she bit her lip. "So you called me for a help?" To feed the birds and other animals? Strange, this was much easier to go and battle someone on the streets. Even much easier to fight with the demons who could show up at any moment. "I'm sure that the fireburns aren't the worst things that I've experienced in my life." She grinned again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yeah I have fought in the war Miseria, I was with no side, but I fought with it, I even killed the murderer of my parents, yeah they are dead just like my grandmother, she raised me up."He said. "When I was at school and I gratuated, she disceased. I was there, and all I got left is this medaillon."He said as he showed the medaillon. "Anyway I am not a Death Eater, not ever do I want to get in contact with Dark Arts or Dark spells, I have my own spells."He said.

"Anyway, it is nice that you can take care of the phoenix, and it would be nice after we have fed the birds, that we take a break and talk a bit, it would be nice to get to know a Manson."he said as he gave soft smile patting the dog. He gave it another pet as he gave it a bone, so it could play with it.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:00 pm

She shrugged carefully, trying not to drop the poor little bird. What would she say? That she was bitten by a dragon, and then thankfully saved. Then she was shot by multipile bullets, and thanks to Brian, she was also saved. Then again, she killed strange Death Eaters in Romania when she, Khaat and Robert traveled there to look if there was something left behind because there was supposed to be a reason why her parents were murdered. And there was. One thing. Prophesy. Strange, indeed, but it was about her. And after that, of course, she herself caused pain to the others as well. She loved to risk which was almost the part of her life.
"Well, that's sad," she said about dark spells. "Because you see, some of them are quite good to learn and to use."

With that, she smiled at him and looked back at the little phoenix babybird. "Indeed. I never knew that I have some siblings left." Then she gave the birdy back to James as she didn't know what to do with it or where was it's cage. "So, where are you from?" she finally asked, looking around in the shop again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 pm

James grabbed the Medaillon, as he put it around Miseria's neck. "You might not be family of me, I still didn't find out, but if we are, then I want you to take this Medaillon."He said as he grabbed the bird putting it on his stance so it could stay safe. "I am good Miseria, I never wanted to use a Dark spell in my life, it is that what brings anger and hate, I don't have that, I mean I don't want it to use for spells."He said.

"People don't understand why, but I didn't see how my parents were murdered, but it was bloody and I never want to hear or see some stuff again, after I made the fight with that murderer it was over for me, changing my life to never use Dark Arts."He said. He then fed some other animal as he smiled. "Could you put some food in the cages without lettign the birds escape, it shouldn't be a problem, because you can just grab the food cabinet and add it with seeds."He said. He then heard her question. "I am not sure, my memory lately is a bit soft to say it, I might be from Romania or something, I will try and find it out I hope."He said. "it could be nice to have a sibling to protect."He said giving a wink and a grin to her.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 pm

With a surprise, she looked at the medallion what was now on her neck. When she heard his words, she couldn't stop but just smile at him. "i'll remember that and if we are not related, then I'll give you it back," she promised. It didn't belong to her, but now, she knew that she will hold it close to her heart for it was given to her as a present. Or like a hope that they actually were a family, only they never heard about each other. Then she looked up, and sighed quietly. "I didn't say that you were a bad person, James," Miseria told him. She could see from his eyes that she couldn't do anything bad to people. His heart was pure. Or so she thought. Even from his voice she could tell that he wouldn't hurt anyone.
But not unlike him, Miseria would do that. She wasn't even sure if she was on the right side. She was able to kill with no regret, though, she was still sixteen years old, and yet, she was so damn loyal, and she couldn't turn her back to her family.

Like one demon said - she was strong, and she's causing a lot of mischief, but she's weak when it comes to her closest friends and family. "Sometimes you need to have it. It's for your own good in the battle and you know it. If not, then one good or bad day, my friend, you will learn how to use those spells properly." Though, she wasn't the one who should teach him about those things, she actually had experienced those things. On herself mostly. But it was how life was. Everyone had to suffer a littlebit.
"Well then - we do have some stuff in common. My parents were killed as well, but I don't think that I murdered the right Death Eaters, however, they were the first ones who attacked me and my... Family." New Family would be a correct word for this one.
Then she nodded, and walked away from him. Thanks to her high heeled combat boots, she could reach the cages easily, and she took the bird food. Carefully, she opened the little doors, and added some seeds into the little plates.

When she finished with the first one, she turned herself around, and looked back at James. "Romania?" she walked over to the next cage. "So what happened to your family?" she asked, ignoring what he said last. She could protect herself. It sounded mostly that he needed to be protected himself because of his Soft memory.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 am

"I don't mind if we are or not family Miseria."He said. "I gave it to you because I want you to have it."He said. "So you don't have to give it back."James said with a soft smile. "No you didn't say that Miseria, I know that, but I just don't want to be in contact with Dark Spells."He said ."I crossed that pass, when the parents got killed, I never want to walk the side of hate and lust to kill."He said. "I don't mind vampires and werewolfs, they are doomed to live around like that, I helped a friend that was or is werewolf, and he really felt it as a curse."He said.

"I can assure you that I am not using or gonna use dark arts spells."He said as he looked at her again. "Yeah it is in common really but it still kinda doesn't say much, also you should probally have a lot of problems, if you are a Lupin and Manson together."He asked a bit worried for the life of the girl already, when she was so young.

"I just don't know, my parents got murdered, and I never knew if I had uncles, sisters or anything, they never told that."He said. "My grandma never, told anything about it, like she was hiding something."James said as he sighed and sat down. "I am sorry, that I can't help you with the history."He said looking at the ground.
James Manson
James Manson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top