Time to Find Justice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time to Find Justice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time to Find Justice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to Find Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Find Justice

Post by Emmett Fisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 am

Emmett nodded, but continued scrawling anything and everything he found could be important to the story, noting that she said she was done looking at the past and was looking instead toward the future, looking for the positive. He thought that it would be a perfect way to end the piece, to conclude it and he starred it to make sure he ended it on that note.

He nodded and said, "Please... Ms. Lupin. Did he reveal his name or his identity or anything that can help bring him to justice? I would love to bring him to justice... Oh, and please, before I forget. Do you want to be quoted in this article or should I keep in anonymous?"
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am

"His name is Felix Barker," Khaat said. "And I don't care if you quote me or if you leave it anonymous. I have nothing to hide."

"I don't think there is cause for people to panic," Brian added. "This man has a very specific agenda on his mind and a very specific, short list of people he does not like. The list of people his employer does not like is just as short. We have no reason to believe that the general public is in danger at this point. This is about revenge. If the Ministry gets any new information on him that would lead us to change our opinion on that, we will certainly let you know. But we are in pursuit of Barker and of anyone associated with him. Anything else we can answer for you, Mr. Fisher?"

Khaat was silently very, very glad that this man was not at all like the other reporers she had met. Anyone else would have picked up on the massive engagement ring she still wore while she was married and would have pried into that part of her life. She wasnt ashamed of being engaged to Brian. Quite the contrary. She was pleased. But she didn't want Brian to ever be ashamed of being with her either. And some of the reporter she'd met had a way of making everything feel dirty. So far, Fisher hadn't done that, and she was very grateful for his kindness.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Fisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Emmett nodded, writing down everything they told him and carefully underlining the name. "No, no, I think you are right. Still, I want the public to be aware of the dangers right now, and I hope that a name will help convince them of that." He continued scrawling any last bits of information, for the muse was already striking him, his writing was beckoning him.

"I think that is all," he said, dotting the last period and closing his notepad before looking up at the pair sitting across from him. Sincerely, he said, "Thank you both, so much. I understand that this may not have been easy, and I hope to treat this story with respect and dignity, for you both are very strong and deserve as much, if not much more."

He stood, offering his hand to shake theirs once more. "I wish we could have met on much happier circumstances, but I do thank you for meeting with me today, and for all of this information you have given me. Thank you." He began to leave but paused. He gestured at Khaat's ring and nodded his head, "Congratulations." With that, he hurried to gather his guitar before exiting the pub.
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top