ABBERLINE, Frederick
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ABBERLINE, Frederick Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ABBERLINE, Frederick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABBERLINE, Frederick Empty ABBERLINE, Frederick

Post by Fredrick Abberline Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:41 am

ABBERLINE, Frederick Gunnaedit

Frederick Abberline
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Frederick (no middle name) Abberline
    NICKNAMES: Fred, freddie

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral (for now)

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw

WAND TYPE: Cedar & floo powder, 11 inches

APPEARANCE

HAIR: dark brown

EYES: Blue

HEIGHT: 5'7"

BUILD: Slim, but stronger than he looks, toned muscles.

The picture explains most of it, but aside from that, he is slightly lanky, but still well built enough to weigh about 150 lbs. usually wearing a thin lipped smile, seems to be in constant deep thought. again, the picture pretty much does it. i found it on deviant art, and edited it a little to fit my needs. so yeah.

PERSONALITY

STRENGTHS: charms, Legilimency,Alchemy, Potions. SKILLS: able to brew Felix Felicis correctly almost every time (still takes a very long time), is excellent at nonverbal magic.

WEAKNESSES: Is not good with defensive spells, has difficulty with patronus charm, has minor seizures when he gets too angry

LIKES: Wimbourne wasps, charming people's belongings to the ceiling, and contact juggling

DISLIKES: snobbishness, coffee, religion, ignorance

GOALS: to survive

QUIRKS: Always carries a bouncy ball with him , which he either bounces at things, with geometry skills, or passes it between his fingers, absentmindedly. Reads in all his free time.

BOGGART: Ke$ha

PATRONUS: Acceptance to Hogwarts

DEMENTOR: Father's death

AMORENTIA: Clean cotton, ocean air, and roses

PERSONALITY:Generally Quiet and reserved< he will open up to the group of friends that he does have, but otherwise just keeps to himself and remains a social awkwardness.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: David Abberline (deceased)

MOTHER: Miranda Abberline

SIBLING(S): None

OTHER: None

BLOOD STATUS: 3/4. pure-blood father, Half blood mother.

RACE: Human

SOCIAL STATUS: Upper Middle class

PET(S): owl, for letters

BROOMSTICK: Nimbus 2001

OTHER POSSESSIONS: Bouncy Ball, Massive Music Collection, drawing pad.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: As A child, he Grew up with a mix of muggle & wizard knowledge. never questioned why some people are able to do wondrous, magical things, but others had to rely on technology. His father died at the hands of a mugger on a visit to London when he was twelve, the mugger brutally murdered his father, but left Frederick Alone to weep over what was left of his father's body. (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during ages 1-11.)

Hogwarts Years: His years at Hogwarts were the best of his life. the time he spent at home was filled with nothing but reading, which he didn't mind, but human interaction is always favorable. because of his mother's depressed state, he finds it difficult to empathize with other people.

Adulthood: N/A

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Just call me by my character please, i only intend on making one

RP EXPERIENCE: I've been in about three long term role plays. when I start a role play, I AM DEDICATED TO IT unless i have something blocking for it, in which case, I'll find a way to make it up to my fellow RPer's

HOW YOU FOUND US: Quest to figure out what the hell a true Hufflepuff is. don't worry i found my answers

OTHER CHARACTERS: N/A

RP SAMPLE:I don't quite understand this, but i can put a link to my previous role play.(I'm Dexian)The LINK IS HERE

Fredrick Abberline
Fredrick Abberline

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

ABBERLINE, Frederick Empty Re: ABBERLINE, Frederick

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 am

Hey there
I've gotta say, your boggart made me laugh, nice choice there. Tell me, only when she sings or just her in general?
Anyway, that's accepted, good job there, i'll add you to all the necessary groups now.
I suggest you go make a topic in comings and goings introducing yourself, and that you sign up for your classes in the character section, in the job enlistments forum.

Have fun!
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

ABBERLINE, Frederick Empty Re: ABBERLINE, Frederick

Post by Fredrick Abberline Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:29 am

Oh just her in general of course]. honestly it's because i couldn't think of anything...and she came on the radio...and i shuddered...and I decided that'd be it. Very Happy
And will do Smile
Fredrick Abberline
Fredrick Abberline

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top