Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Aurora wasnt talking anymore since hugo wasnt around she wasnt going to talk to everyone. She nodded to nick but didnt do anything when the last kid came. She couldnt reconise him for a while. What was a bad thing for her not to reconise someone as easily. She kept looking at him until she reconised that he was louis but she really hadnt cared if he was there or not. Didnt make any difference to her. He was just another friend and she saw her friends often anyways.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Tryouts and Meet and Greet

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 am

Sam couldn't help but feel a bit jipped, in all honesty. Considering he'd asked first, and had been guaranteed the position he found it outrageous that two last minute people had put their names down. After the tryouts had been announced no less! Still, if it came down to skill he'd have to show it, and if he didn't get in... well, he'd spit the dummy, maybe, try out for Slytherin, just to piss them all off.

He woke up at five, a little earlier than planned, but he was looking forward to the try-outs, and couldn't help but feel a little jittery, this was something he'd been practicing for, for weeks. Putting on his Quidditch robes, the ones he'd bought under the presumption that he'd been accepted onto the team, he went downstairs and had some breakfast, having a delightful chat with Nearly-Headless Nick about cauldron bottoms and how the school's were frightfully inadequate, and eating his french toast.

The time soon arrived for him to head down to the pitch, so, wishing Nick adieu he walked down, seeing a flock of red-robed, bleary-eyed Gryffindors waiting at the pitch. "Morning," he said as he reached them, laughing at the looks on their faces. "Didn't you guys turn in early last night?" he asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Leslie sighed with relief as she seen her good friend Sam coming towards them. "Hey Sam, how are you this morning?"Leslie asked him smiling. "What are you trying out for? I'm trying out for Chaser which I hope I get."said Leslie softly. Leslie was really nervous for she didn't know who else was trying out for Chaser but she had to be at her best to get on the team. Swallowing hard she waited fro Jack's instructions on what she wanted then to do. Leslie was ready to get started and be on the Gryffindor team like her good friend Sophia Lesttrange was.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 am

Louis felt cold. He couldnt think straight. [But he put his attention at Jack. Then Leslie and Sam started talking. He knew their names because Leslie and Sam where in Gryfinidor and Potters army. He flew around a bit. Holding on to his firebolt. He yawned and hoped not to be destroyed by a bludger again. He ended up in the hospital wing last year and was a bloody Loony. He called Jack, Jackie. She didnt even seem to like it anyway. He just got ready.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

Everyone was here. Jack was ready. She clapped her hands together. "Okay! Looks like everyone is here. How you guys doing? I'm Jack and really, I don't care about that right now. We're here for Quidditch. Now, I'm serious about Quidditch, okay? Dead serious. I don't want a fool team. I want us to be the strongest team out there.

"So everyone has a challenger, except for the Beaters, Aurora and I. Though after all of the try outs are done, and you have not been chosen, I'll let you try out for Beater if you want. I'm a no BS type of person, so if you're off the team, that's it. You can be an alternate, but I don't want you whining about special treatment or anything. I don't play that games, so don't accuse me of it."

She looked around. "Okay, so Aurora, you go sit down. Chasers, go stand over there," she pointed at a long bench, "and Keepers there." She pointed at another bench. "Now, Seekers- uh, Ezra, Nikki." She recalled the list and then strode over to the box that held all the balls, kicking it open. She extracted the Snitch. "I'm going to release the Snitch. I want to see one of you go after the Snitch and I'll time you, and then the other. Then I'll release it a third time, and you'll both go for it. So whoever wants to go after it first, go for it. Go!" She released it.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 am

Louis went to the long bench because he was trying out for chaser. He sat at the bench and watched for anyone to go after the snitch. He wanted to be on the team because he was good. He wasnt gonna BS Jack. He knew way better than that. She could throw another bludger.

He saw the snitch realesed. The snitch, a wonderful ball. Sucks he didnt try out for seeker but he sucked at being seeker. If he was chaser he would have the quaffle and his job would be to score points. He looked over at the beaters Cool
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Sam nodded and went and took his seat on the bench, waiting to see which of the seekers got the snitch first, it would be fun to watch, but he truly was scared almost half to death. If Nick beat him in the try-outs, then he would definitely not have the gig, Jack had said it so herself, she wasn't going to be subject to whining, or to sop stories, she wanted to win, and even if that meant that he didn't get the spot, he wanted Gryffindor to win too.

Besides, if he failed at being Keeper, he might try out being a beater, that job had always... interested him... slightly.

"Good luck," he shouted to the two seekers, not sure who he would prefer to win.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top