Brainstorming - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brainstorming - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brainstorming

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brainstorming - Page 2 Empty Re: Brainstorming

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 am

Actually, I am forced to keep my kitty claws retracted; the actual shredding that I feel needs to be done involves the planning of the actual tasks, this thought processes here isn't incorrect, nor is it really sharing any new information on the tournament, other than the overall goal of the tasks. What really needs to be discussed is what each of the three Champions will be forced to go through during these tasks- we now know the reason we are playing chess, but this board is different, and the players still need to know how to navigate their way across it, which of these new pieces they have been supplied with to use, and the rules.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 am

Is that telling me to be freaking specific?

I"m getting to it. It is taking time to write it all up. i honestly thought you might appreciate my thoughts for a framework. Sorry if letting you into my thinking process was offensive.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:37 am

Huh? You asked for my opinion, Khaat, and I read my post over after reading your comment in order to make sure that I hadn't actually included anything that would suggest that I was offended by your thinking processes, and found nothing of the sort. In fact, I complemented it. All I was stating in my own post was that after one point you decided to do the thinking on your own, and now I'm left to wonder what you've come up with so far. Yes, I asked if you would pretty please include this new information in a post, but only because I'm curious to see how far along we've come. Perhaps my words got lost in the metaphor.

-holds up fingers in a peace symbol- I mean no harm…
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:47 am

sorry. having RL issues tonight. my apologies. honestly don't mean to be touchy or oversensitive.

btw, i did PM doyle on the 24th about making a topic in the great hall to IC announce the champions, etc.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:06 am

If anyone knows about RL issues, it would be the weirdo with the name that rhymes with "dead"- heheh -but I'll write down a memo somewhere to remind me that you owe me money or something to make up for -speaks in smaller, mock-pathetic voice- hurting my feelings in order to make things interesting.

Well then, he'll find my PM, which he received today, rather annoying then won't he?
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 am

might be good for him. lol.

put that bill on my tab, too, would you? lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate