It's really a diversion, you see... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's really a diversion, you see... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's really a diversion, you see...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's really a diversion, you see... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's really a diversion, you see...

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 am

Keith's grin widened, and he grabbed the decoy detonator and the instant darkness power. Poking a finger into the pouch, he pulled it out covered in black powder, which he then touched with his tongue. It tasted disgusting, like ash mixed with soap, and Keith spit it out immediately.

"Sorry about that," he said, slipping the pouch into his pocket. "Not that I don't trust you of course. Just have to make sure it's the real deal." He looked up at Jack curiously. "You know, you're pretty good with stuff like this," he said, gesturing vaguely around him. "Once I get that potion up and running, how would you like to help me out? You'd get a cut, of course."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

It's really a diversion, you see... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's really a diversion, you see...

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 am

Jack smiled when he appeared happy at the sight of her little gifts to him, and raised an eyebrow as he made sure to taste the powder. He apologized and she waved a hand, saying, "Aw, it's fine. don't even worry about it. You have to make sure don't you?" She grinned.

He complimented her, saying she was pretty good aty what she assumed he meant to be pranking and mischief in general. She did a mock, sweeping bow and then straightened up as he asked if she wanted to help. She raised an eyebrow. "Possibly. I'll have to see what my schedule allows." It was her final year after all, and she had to do all her Quidditch captain duties, and then there was the tournament... "What would you need me to do?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 am

Keith shrugged. "Oh, this and that. Maybe helping me get the word out - to a select group of people of course. Ingredients...uh, reaching the books on higher shelves..." he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "I try to use magic to get them down, and they attack me. Stupid anti-jinx charms."

He shrugged again. "Really, it's nothing serious, and if we get caught you can just pretend I kept you in the dark. "You'd get a cut of the profits too, don't think I need charity."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 am

Jack listened, nodding seriously until he reached the part about reaching for books on higher shelves, and at that time, she needed to double over as she began laughing, his embarrassment only increasing her amusement. She was not tall herself, but Keith was only twelve, so it was understandable. Still...

"You got it," she said, still wheezing with laughter. She remembered that it was early in the morning and people were still asleep and promptly stifled her laughter with the palm of her hand. Collecting herself, she dropped her hand and then said, "Okay. Nothing much, just enough so the risk is worth it. I'm just glad to have something to do." Yeah... as if that had ever been a problem for her...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Keith grinned. "Great, he said, sticking out a hand. "Shake on it? I'll get you the details later."

Afterwards, he nodded goodnight to Jack and bounded up the stairs towards the Ravenclaw tower, stifling a yawn as he did so. It was late, and he hadn't slept, and setting up for the prank had been rather labor intensive. He was looking forward to crashing on his bed once he made it on the tower. Maybe he could skip breakfast...and his first period class. In fact, he could probably sleep until lunch.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum