Conversations can be boring if you let them
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Conversations can be boring if you let them Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Conversations can be boring if you let them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conversations can be boring if you let them Empty Conversations can be boring if you let them

Post by Zele Winters Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 am

Zele walked into the Leaky Cauldron after a long day of hunting down werewolfs that where trying to make children werewolfs. She wore a long, black coat, black boots, and a black shirt and leather pants. Her wand was in the inside pocket of her coat. She walked over to the counter and ordered a butterbeer with alcohol in it, a sandwhich and chips. She payed then walked to a bench away from everyone. She hoped that after a day like this one, she could just be left alone. But with her luck she knew that she wasn't going to be that lucky.
Zele Winters
Zele Winters

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Conversations can be boring if you let them Empty Re: Conversations can be boring if you let them

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 am

Daniel yawned and stretched. He'd not been in here for a long time, and now was the time to relive memories of days past. It may not have been healthy, but since when was he healthy? He saw a strange woman he'd seen a lot since he became an Auror, but hadn't actually talked to. She looked...unusual to say the least, but that never stopped him from talking to people. But first, he'd order some food. He ordered a burger platter, which he wanted extra cheese on the burger. After getting his food, he decided to sit with the woman.

"Uh, hello, may I sit with you? I don't care to sit alone in here, it's just...something about this place that drives me batty when I sit alone alone," The Leaky Cauldron always made Daniel act...different.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Conversations can be boring if you let them Empty Re: Conversations can be boring if you let them

Post by Zele Winters Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 am

Zele looked up when a guy started talking to her. Was he for real? He wanted to sit with her? But as she looked at him for a few seconds longer she realized that she knew him from work. She hadn't really talk to him much at work, so now was as good as ever. "Um...yeah dude, sure. I don't mind." She said to him watching him sit down. After a second she looked up from her food again. "Don't I know you from work?" She asked him confirming for him that she was a freak.
Zele Winters
Zele Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

Daniel eased himself onto the seat, placing his food in front of him. "Yes, yes you do know me from work. I'm Daniel Cethin. You are?" He was unsure of the woman's name. He may have heard it a couple times, but not that much...or at least enough to remember it. A million eyes seemed to stare down at him, in the form of the grain in the wood, or the tiniest specks of dust. It made him paranoid, so unlike he was anywhere else.

Suddenly, a breeze crept through. The frore draft forced surrender to Daniel's animal heat, chilling the outside skin, making it cadaver cold around the feet and ankles. It gripped him, seizing him. Though it was certainly uncomfortable, it wasn't like his waxen skin wasn't used to it. Only when it caught him by surprise, as this did, was it awkward for a second. It only seemed to fade away when he moved his affected limbs a little.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zele Winters Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Zele looked at him oddly as he answered her. He was an odd character, but this was only the first time talking to him so she ignored it. "Hello there Daniel my name is Zele Winters." She said to him picking up her food and taking a bite of it. A little bit of ketchup drooled down her cheek as she did so. She picked up a napkin and wiped it off. "Sorry about that." She said spraying alittle bit of food as she talked. Sure she wasn't the cleanest person when she ate, but he did decide to sit here. She didn't care what other people thought about her, as long as they didn't try and do anything to her, and she did her job well, it shouldn't matter. So she took a sip of her drink, gulping it down like water.
Zele Winters
Zele Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Gabrielle looked boredly as she walked into the Leaky Cauldron as she did alot nowdays. The waiters even remembered her as a permanent customer. "Hey Tom my usua;!" she called out as the fat little waiter gave her a large cup filled with strong fire whiskey. "There you go Mrs. Delacour you shouldn't drink so much.." he commented as he handed Gabrielle her drink. She couldn't believe it was just october. Days at Hogwarts seemed eternal. Her eyes spotted two guys, one of whome she thought to recognize as one of her former aurors.

"Hi there i was wondering if you guys need another member?" she asked giving Daniel a significant look as she tried to remember his name though it was hard to remember like it was years, not months ago.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 am

"Sure you may join our table, at least I'd like that. Not so sure about Zele though. I'd better make sure it's okay with her though", Daniel looked at Zele with almost pleading eyes, ones he almost never shown to anyone. He continued to eat his food, the fries and the cheeseburger. The hot cheese melted upon his finger and burnt it, causing a small blister in his skin and a few choice words not to be repeated. The burger had a lot of cheese melted on top of it, and it was dripping down the sides, but managing to evade Daniel's thin fingers aside from the one that was already burned.

To soothe his finger, he dipped it into his drink. It was a Firewhiskey. Real smart, Daniel thought, real smart. The whiskey made it burn worse, and made him utter the most unforgivable of vulgarities. Unforgivable in that they were the most horrid swears known to muggle or wizard kind. He saw the blister on his finger and wrapped it up; at least the hard alcohol that he so smartly immersed his finger in would keep it clean for him so he wouldn't need to make a trip to a washroom any time soon.

"Sorry, guys". He had a genuinely apologetic and pathetic look right about now.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zele Winters Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

So it had gone from Zele sitting by herself to now two people sitting with her. One from work, and the other she thought that she had seen around the work place, but she wasn't sure. Zele might like being an Auror, but after work she can't stand it. After work she just wants to go out and have fun, in whatever way she can. Which gets her into trouble sometimes. But she doesn't care as long as she has fun. "Sure I dont' mind." Zele said, laughing as she watch Daniel burn his finger on hot cheese, then make it worse putting it in alcohol. But she didn't have anything to say about, so she looked back down at her food and drink and continued eating.
Zele Winters
Zele Winters

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top