8 Years later - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 3 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:53 pm

"Maybe later when the kids are inside or something hun." She said as she moved out of his arms to get through the kitchen to the fridge. She pulled out some salad things so she could make a salad also. They needed some veggies with their supper. She got out lettuce, tomatoes, some cheese incase anyone wanted cheese, and some croutons. She set a big bowl on the counter and made a salad. She then went to turn off the stove, drain the watter from the mac and then she put the mac in a bowl and added the cheese. "What can I make quick enough as some meat?" She asked.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

"hot dogs??" Kellan sujested. He knew the kids would like them and they would only take a minute to make in a microwave. three or four if she boild them. then the hot dogs could even be cut up and put in the mac-n-cheese just like in pork-n-beans. "but you could do what ever you like. the kids would eat it no matter what." he kindof followed her around a little trying to help though he also felt like he was in the way. Kellan really had no idea waht he could do to help.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Well could you throw some hotdogs into the microwave and let them heat in there? Im going to go set the table." And at that she picked up the bowl of salad in one hand and the plates in her other and went to set the table. Every once in a while she would walk back into the kitchen, grab cups or silverware or napkins or whatever and bring it into the dining room to finish setting the table. When she went back in there after setting the table she stood by the door and watched the kids play.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 pm

while Remberance was out of the room kellan had put some hot dogs in the microwave. then he stood near by ready to take them out when they were done. once memmy was done seting the table he went over and stood next to her by the door. "are they going to a muggle nursry school or a magical one?" he asked he knew he should have known but he couldn't rember. if it was a muggle school they might have a problem with the three year olds talking about their new toys or maybe accadently useing magic with out meaning to or relizeing what had happened. they probly wouldn't know why.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 pm

"Their going to a muggle one. Tonight i will be talking to them and just scaring them so they dont tell about their new toys.. When they are old enought to understand i will tell them the truth about why they cant tell about this." She said. Afterwards she opened the door and said, "Kay!!! Kal!! time to come inside and eat!" As soon as the two little ones heard their mother call for them they ran to her and Remembrane grabbed both of the kids in her arms and said. "C'mon kiddos!" She then took them to the dining room and set them in their high chairs, Kay next to her mum and Kal next to his dad. Memm sat right acrossed from Kellans spot and waited for them to calm down before she watch them eat.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 pm

kellan sat across from mem as she watched the two little ones eat he watcched her. the only time he took his eyes off of her was when he was blinking. he smiled as he watched her. she was still as bueatiful as the day he met her. maybe even more so if that was possible. she had grown in a person just as she had changed him into a better person. he loved her so much. after a while he put some salad on his plate and ate it still watching his family. he wanted to give his children everything he hadn't had as a kid.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Remembrance ate barely a thing as she watched her children play and sometimes talk to each other. She knew they were ready to goto nursery school the next day. Once she saw that the two were dont eating, She helped them both out of their chairs and told them to go play. After they ran off to play she started to clear off what they had left at the table silently. She didnt eat anymore hence she wasnt feeling ok. Sometime next week she would hopefully goto the doctor if she wasnt feeling any better.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Rememberance." Kellan wispred noticeing she hadn't eaten a thing. it wasn't good for her. "are you feeling okay?" He asked getting up to help her clear the table. once every thin was put away he hed his wife close. he really didn't want anything to happen to her. he just wanted to know why she wasn't eating. he wanted to know if she wasn't feeling well. he wasnted to be able to help her feel better if possible. he kissed her on the cheek waiting for the andswer to his question.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

"Not really. I feel terrible..." She said as she leaned back against him. "Im gonna goto a doctor soon. I dunno when yet when my doc calls She will tell me when she will see me." She told him. "I didnt want you to know about me not feeling good because I didnt want you to worry." She said kissing him on the cheek. She then checked the clock on the wall and noticed it was about time to watch Kay's show with her. Kay always wanted Memmy to watch the show with her so mem said. "Well I guess im gonna have to og find kay."
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:47 pm

"You know i'll always worrie about you." Kellan said then wispred "couldn't she miss the show just once. it wouldn't hurt. i dout kay would even relize it had been on. shes got Kal to play with her and all their toys." he didn't like seeing memmy sick or hurt. and like he said he owuld always worrie about her. there wasn't a time he hadn't since the day they met. everything that happened to her scared him. it scared him to even think of loseing her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top