8 Years later - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Remembrance set down Kal and watched as they opened their eyes. Their faces filled with excitement and happiness and they ran to grab their brooms. Thank you daddy thank you bunches" Said kay as she ran, carrying her broom, towards Kellan to give her daddy a hunormous hug. Yes daddy tank you... tank you a bunshes." Said Kal who couldnt pronounce most of the words he said correctly yet. "That was nice of you to get them their first brooms." She told him wrapping her arm around him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 pm

"your welcome." he said to the two little ones. "and since when don't i get them everything i think a three year old should have. or what they would want to have?" Kellan put his arm around Memmy smileing at them. "and they won't go higher than three feet off the ground so they should be okay for these to. and it won't go to fast either." he really did love the three of them. "i got you something. but i think i'll wait to give it to you untill kay and kal are asleep."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Remembrance looked up at the sky and noticed it was about 6 pm. "Well i need to be making dinner would you like to play with them help me or what?" She asked him She watched as the two todlers were marvling at their new toys. They looked like they would want to keep their brooms forever even though she knew when they were older they would want something else like a firebolt or something as good as they could find.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 pm

well we will need to set some rules about the brooms." Kellan said and we could keep an eye on them from inside. then to the kids he said "keep them in the back yard." he smiled at Memmy "lets go cook some food for the little ones. and think of some thing about the brooms that will enable kay and kal to get hurt or brake anything important." he said slowly leading memmy and the kids to be back yard so they could go in the back door and make suer they made it to the back yard.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Remembrance walked into the house and to the kitchen to start cooking. Since the back door was in the kitchen it would be easy to look out of the window to see the children. She got to the stove, brought out a pot and started to pour some water. "I think we should have maceroni that way the kids are happy." She said as she looked around for the maceroni mix and her spoons. She forgot where she had put everything and didnt feel like using magic.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"What ever you want." Kellan said watching the kids for a minute then watched memmy as she looked for the spoons not sure what she was looking for. "what can i help with?" he asked still watching her a small smile on his face and a loveing look shineing in his eyes. "i love you." he said walking up behind her. when she stood up he put his arms around mem's waist and kissed her neck. "i really do." he was now wispering as he held her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 am

Remembrance smiled and closed her eyes as he held her. "I love you too hun." she said. crained her neck to look at him. "Can you help me find a spoon, the maceroni mix and a strainer?" She asked him as she looked back out the window and saw the two flying around a little. they had flown with her before when she had taken them both for a short ride so they could experiance flying. She had remembered that day well. "So can you stay home tomorrow and be with me?" She asked him hopeful.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 pm

he chuckled then went to the pantry and cot the maceroni mix. then Kellan got a spoon out of a drwar and the srainer out of the cabnit uderneith it. "here you go hun." he said "and i'll try. though im sure i can." he had set the things on the counter near the stove . "i think i will remodle the kitchen next week if you want me to?" he was thinking about puting an island in along with a moveing the stove dishwasher and frige closer together but not to close. "we probly shouldn't let them ride those things inside. even if they are just toys."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah we shouldnt." Remembrance said as she poured the uncooked maceroni noodles into the pot of boiling water. She loved the sound of the sizzle. "I really want you to stay home tomorow." She said leaning back on the counter behind her. The kitchen had a counter in the middle to put things on and sometimes to eat at, a double oven, a stove and a dishwasher right next to a sink. The fridge was right next to the hallway to go to a family room, a bathroom, the stairs to the basement and the stairs to the second floor. Her house was beautiful and she loved it.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:46 pm

"maybe not." Kellan said looking around the kitchen again. he now thought it looked pretty good the way it was. though there was still some ways to improve it. he stood next to memmy.his arm around her sholders pulling her a little closer to him. "do you want something to drink?" he wispred kindof thinking aobut wine or maybe some other acholic bevrage. he didn't drink often but he really though it sounded could at the moment. he keep his arma round her holding his wife closer to him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top