Wanderlust in the Forest
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wanderlust in the Forest Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wanderlust in the Forest

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanderlust in the Forest Empty Wanderlust in the Forest

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 am

Ash had just finished visiting Varod. She hadn't seemed so happy in months. Now she had to face the task of going to school. She didn't want to go back and knew she had to find some way out of it. She hated her brother's wife for ruining everything for her. She had started working on her singing career and now that was shot down by her school life. She wished that woman had never darkened her door. The only thing she really looked forward to about going back to school was seeing people she knew.

Wandering out in the forest alone wasn't exactly the best idea for her she knew, but she hadn't really been thinking about it when she had started walking. At least a good hour had past of her just walking through the forest and now...well now she had no clue where she was and it would be gettting dark soon. Holy crap I'm stupid. she thought as she began to pace in a circle trying to figure out how to get out of the forrest.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust in the Forest Empty Re: Wanderlust in the Forest

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 am

Samantha hadn't heard from Keegan in a while and ever since Sophia graduated from school she was to busy to talk to her. Samantha was so alone, she hated school, and she was starting to hate living with her father. So Samantha was out here looking for a good place to build a house for her and her children. Finally she found an empty field, It was huge and beautiful. She pulled out her I-pod phone and started taking picuters of the area. Suddenly she hears a sound coming from the left of her. She put her phone away and jumped up into a tree. She waited for the thing that was making the sound to come into view.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:23 am

Ash continued to walk, going deeper and deeper into the forest much to her dismay. She didn't know how she could have gotten so turned around so easily. She usually had very good sense of direction. She took it as just having too many thoughts on her mind to know where she was going. Eventually she found herself in the middle of a field. She almost sighed with relief. She could at least see in what direction she was heading in and might be able to find her way back.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 am

Samantha watched as a girl walked into the field. She waited until she was just out of reach to jump down out of the tree. "Lost are we?" Sammy asked the girl wondering what she was doing all the way out here? "You must be for a girl like you to be all the way out here." Sammy said in a half smiling voice. Sammy then turned her eyes red and showed her fangs just so the girl knew not to mess with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:39 am

Ash jumped a little seeing another girl jump down from the trees like that. She wasn't used to being snuck up on like that by anyone. She felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest for a moment but she quickly enough calmed down. She looked at the girl, "Vampires don't scare me." she said trying not to laugh, "I'm not stupid enough to mess with one either considering that I'm dating one. I know what they can do."

She thought for a second, "Yeah I am pretty lost, I think I've been out here for about two hours now. I just left Varod's house and started walking to clear my head a bit." she said laughing a little sheepishly.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:47 am

Sammy smiled alittle at the girls confidence. So the girl knew about vampires. This was helpful. But how much? Sammy then lost her smile when the girl mentioned Varods name. "Varod? You know Varod?" Sammy said putting her fangs away and making her eyes normal agian. How did this girl know Varod? Did she know about Anti too? Then again anyone who knows about Varod knows about Anti. Sammy took a few steps closer to the girl wondering if she was lieing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 am

"Yeah I know Varod." she said looking at Sam like she was crazy. Maybe she was for all she knew. It was true a lot of vampires weren't exactly stable after they had been brought over, "I'm only his girlfriend." she said smiling a little but being wary of Sam at the same time. "How do you know him?" she asked looking at her. Her hand was cautiously gripping her want incase Sam tried to harm her, though Sam's speed would have been much more than hers.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 am

Sammy started laughing. This was Varod's girlfriend and she was lost in the woods outside of where he lived. This was a good laughing matter. How was it that she didn't know her? With how often Sammy went over to see Varod and Anti, how did they not meet already. When Sammy's laughing subsided she looked over at the girl and smiled. "Well I'm friends with Varod and an ex of Anti's. I believe that we did meet once. A while ago when I was still with Anti. You came over and stayed with Varod while I was in the bedroom with Anti. But it's been awhile since then. My name is Samantha Burns it's nice to meet you again." Sammy said holding her hand out for the girl to shake.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 am

Ash had to laugh at this one. This was great! She couldn't even remember the girl until now as she let go of her wand and took Samantha's hand and shook it. "Ash." she said still laughing, "I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact we were being so defensive around each other and we've already met! Or the fact that neither of us remembered the other!"

She finally stopped laughing, "But now that you mentioned who you are, I remember you. I think we only met once though." she continued remembering her and Varod on the couch while Sam and Anti were in the bedroom. Ash had actually fallen asleep on the floor with Varod a for a little bit that night while watching television.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 am

Sammy shook the girls hand then sighed in relief. She was so tired of having to deal with people who where afraid of her. Just because she was a vampire doesn't mean that she doesn't have feelings too. So she watched the girl as she talked remembering the night. "Yeah I'm not with Anti any more. Unfortunately I feel like i used him, but we worked that out and we are still friends. I'm with a great guy now, Keegan Finch-Fletchly." Sammy said like the girl was going to know who he was. Sammy was just happy that she was finally with a guy that was good to her. Not that Anti was bad to her or anything, she just couldn't stand that fact that she really didn't have feelings for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top