What do you want.. - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 pm

"Ok." She said after kissing back. She ate the rest of her soup then she looked back at him. His smile was so cute that she was just about to melt. She put her hand on his sholder and kissed him on the lips for a bit then she just sat there looking into his eyes. There was nothing that could ruin this. Or so she thought. Her phone beeped and she pulled it from her pocket. It was her mum asking her what was new. She quickly texted back saying nuthin really and then put her phone away. she hated it when her phone beeped.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Kellan watched as she took out what he figured to be a phone but never haveing seen one in his life before he wasn't sure. "thats a phone right?" he asked as he held her hand and smiled at her. memmy could teach him to respect muggles more than ever. he held her hand tigheter as he smiled. then he used his wand uder the table to conger up a rose and then he handed it to her and wispred "its for the most bueatiful girl i know."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Remembrance nodded. "Yeah its a cell phone. Alot of teenagers have them these days. Some kids that are like 7 years old have them to because they are either the oldest or they are doing alot of after school things." She told him. She smiled when he handed her a rose and she said. "Thats so sweet." And hugged him. "Your one of the sweetest guys I've ever met." She kept hugging him not caring what else was going on.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Kellan kissed her happy she like the rose. "I've never even seen as cell phone before today. I've found an owl faster and easier. well when they don't cheek your letters."he was hugged her back as she hugged him and whispered "your the sweetest girl i know most likely always will be." he said "was that your mom or dad?" he asked referring to the phone again. "Ill under stand if you don't want to tell me though. i understaned its kind of privet.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Remembrance yawned a bit then looked at him. "It was my mum asking me what was going on and what was new." She told him. She went and layed down on the bed tiredly. It was only 4 in the afternoon and she was really tired. She just layed down on her side looking at him, Her black hair in her face and eyes and her smiled turning in to a tired half grin have sleepy face.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 pm

you go to sleep and i'll take you to paris tomarrow. and then i'll buy you what ever you want." he said then went sat next to her brushing the hair out of her face once again. he kissed her on the head then sat where she could lay her head in his lap and fall asleep. he would do anything for her really. as long as she was happy he was going to be happy. "we could go see the eifle tower at midnight if you want."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Remembrance nodded. "I'd love that." She said. She layed her head on his lap and started to doze off. When she was asleep she started to have a dream....

Walking through the woods, Remembrance didnt know what was going on. It was scary and Kellan wasnt there to help her out. She was scared. What was going to happen? Would someone come and kill her? Would she be injured by tripping over a tree limb? These were all possibilities.

So far her dream wasnt bad enough to wake her up. She slept during that whole dream until another one came.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Kellan ran his hair throw her hair as she sleept. he smiled as he watched her and ran his and across her smooth face. he wondered what she was dreaming about. he really didn't want her to wake up scared like she did the night befor. he didn't like seeing her upset like that. though he would under stand if she did hed hold her and try to calm her the best he possibly could.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Remembrance continued to dream this time of when she was older.

She was 23 years of age. She was home with her husband and her only child a baby 1 year old boy named Kal. It was hard to tell who the husband was since there was no talking. The husband was getting ready for work and 23 year old remembrance was feeding little kal and playing with him.

This was all of her dream. It was a really good dream but it was false or so she hoped.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

he smiled she she didn't wake up screaming again. that ment that she had sleep well. with out a night mear that almost scared her to death. Kellan moved her head and then got up slowly not wanting to wake her up then he went and took a shower. he hoped that Memmy wouldn't wake up while he was gone. he took a shower the dryed off and put on his close after washing and drying them with his wand then went back to her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum