What do you want.. - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:49 pm

"Yeah im hungry.... One sec." She said. After speaking, Memmy picked up the hotel phone and ordered room service. "What do you want Kellan?" She asked him. She had to make sure he ate also cause if he didnt eat that would be something tragic. She ordered for herself some salad, chicken soup, and garlic bread. This was something she enjoyed alot but almost never ever had.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 pm

just a burger or something i guess." he wasn't really hungry but he knew she would feel alot more confertable if he ate something. he went over and stood behind her he arms around memmys waist then he kissed her on the neck "we could go to paris if you wanted. after we eat. or maybe some where eals like a lake in the middle of no where or where ever you want." he wispred in her ear
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Remembrance ordered his hamburger then hung up. "Paris sounds nice." She said to him. She looked down at her machine very quickly and then pulled some candy out of her pocket. She had to eat a bit of it to keep her blood sugar regular. Remembrance was sitting there looking at the desk. "What you wanna do while we wait for our food? We got about 10 minutes to wait.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 pm

"what ever you want to do." he said siting on the end of the bed close to her. Kellan smiled at her. "you could take a shower if you want." he took her hand and kissed it lightly. "i'll wait here if you want me to. or i could wait out side the room on the floor to." he would do anything for her. kellan wanted memmy to be happy and safe. he didn't want her to be uncofertable either. he wanted her to be who she wanted to be.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 pm

"No its fine i'll take a shower later. Right now i just wanna wait. "She sat on his lap and kissed him on the cheek. After a bit she heard a knock at the door. "Room survice" Said a man who was at the door. "One sec" Remembrance said. She got up and opened the door. The man said, "Here's your food ma'am." And he handed her a tray of food. Remembrance layed the tray on the table and sat in one of the chairs.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm

kellan went and sat in the other chair around the small table after he moved it closer to memmy. he kissed her on the cheek then smiled at her. "that was faster than i thought it would be. i wonder what its like for them not haveing magic. like how do they cook this food and get it up here?" he then kissed her again. "i don't want anything to happen to you ever." he wispred.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 pm

"Well they cook it on a stove sometimes they use frozen food and other times they make it from scratch." Remembrance said. "And they use elevators to get up here quicker. Its alot better than using the stairs." She told him. She kissed him back then she began to eat. She ate some of her salad then some of her soup. The salad was real good and the soup was even better.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Kellan ate half of his burger then just sat there and watched remeberance. she really was butiful. he smiled as he though about what could possibly happen between the two of them. it was really odd for him to act and feel this way but he felt that his mom was pushing him closer to her. and he really did like her. "how do you know so much about all of this?" he wsirped "about how the muggles live with out magic?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 pm

"Because my mum's muggle my dad was wizard. My mum was always wanting me to be like normal muggles as a kid so she taught me what all she could about muggles. She taught me houw to cook some foods mos'ly breakfast and dessert foods but she taught me to cook what i thought was tastey. She also worked at a hotel sometimes and she was one of the room service people. she had a special elevator she took every time she delivered food." Remembrance explained. looking at him smiling slightly
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

"that sounds fasanteing." he wispred "maybe you could teach me how to cook some time." Kellan was now as close as he could get to her. he kissed her then said "please eat a little more. I really don't want something bad to happen to you. the world couldn't lose you. infact the world needs alot more people like you. sweet careing innocent and independent." he smiled at her his smile was cooked but some what cute.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum