What do you want.. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Remembrance took the sugar and ate it. "I'm fine... Just.. I'm diabetic so I have to eat candy sometimes to keep my bloodsugar up." She said as she looked at his hand that was on hers. His hand was warm and she smiled slightly. After a bit she looked at the ground again hiding her red face from him. She didnt want him to see her blushing this much especially since she never usually blushed.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"oh," he wispred. when rememberance looked down again he used his other hand to gently lift her head up and then brush the hair out of her face. kellan smiled his face just a few inches away from hers " you really are beuatiful." he leaned a little closer to her his lips almost touching hers then asked "is it okay?" befor she could andswer he had kissed her then pulled away a little.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Remembrance didnt know what to say. No one had kissed her before and no one had ever called her beautiful. She looked into his eyes without anything to do or say. "Wh.. What was.. That for?" She asked him after she got her thoughts strait. She didnt have any clue why he would kiss her. It wasnt much like she wasnt like any other girl in the whole world.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:25 pm

"because you reminde me of someone i loved very much." Kellan said "and your not like the rest of the girls. your not dependent of a guy." he could tell she was surprized by what he had did though he was scared she didn't like him. scared that she would possibly hate him now. that she wouldn't want to even want to see him again. he took his hand off o hers laying it on the table.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Remembrance felt his hand leave hers. Why did he move his hand off of her's? She quickly and gently grabbed his hand and held it. "Of course I am not like all other girls." She said smiling. She gently kissed him on the cheek and then looked at him her smile as bright as she had ever smiled. She did like him alot and she hoped he liked her also. She didnt know why anyone wouldnt like him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Kellan smiled a little more. they had just met but in the short while he had know remberance he really becgan to like her. "i've always suspected one person of my mothers death." he wispred "i was the only one that saw the way he treated her. but she was strong. she only stayed becuase of me. so i would have a father and a mother. its my falt she isn't still alive." he wispred.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm

"It isnt your fault." She said. Remembrance gently hugged him. After a bit she heard that the woman who owned the place said it was time for them to close. "Well want to goto a hotel or something for the night. Its getting pretty late and im getting pretty tired." Remembrance yawned as soon as she finished her sentence. She really was getting tired.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 pm

"if it weren't for me she wouldn't have stayed with my father." he wispred after he hurd it was time for the leaky cauldron to close he got up slowly helping remberance up. "i'll go any where you want." he said and put his arm around her waist. "so where to?"
(i can't post anymore right now sorry aurora.)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

"anywhere is fine i really dont know much hotel around this Area. I am almost never around here." She layed her head on his sholder "anywhere you want to go would pe perfectly fine with me. As long as I'm with you I wouldnt care where i am." She said as she yawned again. She was getting really tired at the moment and didnt know how long till she would start dozing off

(thats ok)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

(okays i can actully see the screen now...)
Kellan led her out of the leaky cauldron slowly and down the street unill he found a hotle. he smiled as she had her head on his sholder and even more at her words. he cheekced in and took remberance up to the room helping her into the bed befor sitting in a chair in the corrnor. "what school do you go to?" he asked as he watched her thow the dimly lit room.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum