What do you want.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you want.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you want..

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you want.. - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want..

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Remembrance shrussed. She then picked up her drink and took another sip. He was so sweet why hadnt she met him a long time ago? She felt a bit nervous and more shy as he leaned closer to her. "I dunno why I would hide. I usually wouldnt even try to hide one bit." As she said that her mind went blank. most people had left already so it was pretty much him her and like 2 other people.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 pm

" i've never understood why girls hide their face when they blush." Kellan said he was still smileing he hadn't even noticed that most of the people that had been in there had left. he took another small sip from this glass it was almost empty though he hadn't noticed. "would you like something to eat or something?" he asked
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"I really dont even know why we do it." Remembrance admitted. She looked at him for a bit and scooted a little closer to him. When he asked if she wanted some food she nodded. "Yeah im pretty hungry." She said. She didnt usually go out to eat with a guy or with anyone at that but she really didnt care as long as she could get her some food she would eat with the most hated kid in the world. She was starving..

(sorry if it sounds as though she was using him but she really wasnt)
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 pm

(i understand and i dont mean this to be offencive....)

"what would you like to eat?" he asked as he looked at her as he sat there this girl kindof reminded him of his mother who he love more than any one in the world. she seemed diffrent than the other girls he had talked to in the past. strong and independent. mems didn't need a guy to depend on from what he had seen of her in the past few minutes. maybe he would be the one to finaly change him from the way his fahter had made him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

"I dont care. Anything is fine. Growing up I learned that it didnt matter what you had or ate as long as you had food and someone who loved you close then you should be happy with your life and not care about what goes on around you." She said. "My family taught me that when I was real young." She smiled and looked back down. Her hair was again in her face but she really didnt care she liked it that way.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"i'll pay for anything you want." he said "all you have to do is tell me what you want." kellan smimled as he watched her then his smiled faded a little when she mentioned this about her family. "my mother died when i was young and then i live with my dad untill i was sent off to school and spent the summers with a friend.his family was almost like a family to me. though no one could take the place of my mother."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Remembrance looked at him then hugged him. "Im so sorry.. I shouldnt have mentioned my mum.." she said as she hugged him. She had never hugged a man before. Her dad had been to busy that he never had time to hug her much. she never remembered hugging anyone in her life much really. This was the first time in who knows how long she has hugged someone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 pm

"you didn't know." he said huging her back "though your lucky to have your mum." kellan started to smile a little again as he kindof held remberance. yeah he hit on many girls though most blew him off like he was last weeks knews. which made this girl so diffrent. he liked it. it was knew and wonderful to know here even if they would never see each other again after this.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

"I know." She agreed. Remembrance didnt want to stop hugging him. She didnt care what went on now she just wanted to be with him for the day. She didnt care if she died the next day as long as she knew him she would be happier than she had ever been in her life. After a bit longer of hugging she could barely remember what they were supposed to do. She felt her body get weak. "Oh no I.. I need sugar and fast." She told him as her blood sugar was going down.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Kellan was very confused but he let go of her and then went to go get her some suger after pulling her arms off of him. "here you go." he said handing her a cookie. then he moved the chair he had been sitting in closer to her and sat down again. "are you okay?" he asked the worry really showing in his eyes hideing the confuseion. he lay his hand on hers for a minute.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum