I Can't Stand the Silence - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Can't Stand the Silence - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Can't Stand the Silence

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Can't Stand the Silence - Page 3 Empty Re: I Can't Stand the Silence

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:44 pm

She completely understood what he was saying; the summer had not been easy for any of them she was fairly sure. She gave him an understanding look and nodded softly, knowing exactly what he was feeling, but not really knowing how to respond. She had never been good about relationship and friend stuff -lack of experience- so now she really felt that inexperience catching up to her.

"Uh..." she began. With a sigh, she shook her head and just said what she meant. "Look, Andrew. I know it feels really sh!tty right now, but I'm sure that after a bit of time it will be find. You'll find a new girl and you'll be all chipper again. It just takes time and patience. It's not the end of the world. When you get hurt over something like this, you could either let it drag you down, or you can learn from it and get stronger." She grinned at him. "You know what you're gonna do, and no one can stop you from that."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 am

Once again, the past was brought up. It irritated him that they were still on the subject, but he knew she was just trying to help. He would've gotten over it regardless, yet what really bothered him was that he did this to himself. And over what? The fear of Ne'Os killing his girlfriend.

"The only thing left to fear, is fear itself," he whispered, remembering an old quote from FDR. He quickly regained himself and looked back at Jack. "I'll be fine," he smiled, one that was actually genuine "I'll get over it sooner of later. Believe me." Well now he felt as everything had been settled...except one thing.

"Are you alright?" He asked, turning the table to her "I mean....all of this must've very traumatic for you...want to talk about anything?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 am

Jack watched him carefully, ready to pick up any signs of him not being okay. She did no have Chase as a friend right now, that much was certain. She knew taking a break from being Chase's friend was healthy. Whether or not she knew, Jack may end up resenting her, ad that was not what she wanted at all. But it still hurt to not have her friend back. But she and Andrew were cool again, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Therefore she focused her attention on him, trying to gage his reaction to her inquiry, knowing he was still upset by the break up. Jack was probably the most ill-informed on their relationship, but she knew Andrew's relationship with Chase had been destroyed by good intentions, and she knew exactly how much it hurt to try your hardest to choose the option best for everybody, and end up hurting everyone instead.

She smiled at his words, glad to see him giving her a true smile finally, and she grinned wider at the quote which she recognized. "Okay." Then he turned it around on her and asked her if she was okay. In all honesty, she was still upset. How could anyone be "okay" with the summer she had. But that wasn't what mattered. She gave him a half smile and said, "No. But I'm getting better." And that was what mattered.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

Andrew nodded his head at her reply, but still felt as if he could do more. She had still been his friend through thick and thin and now...now he had to repay the debt. He leaned against the nearest tree and said in his regular tone "Alright, but are you absolutly certain? I really want to help you recover from this...help you recover from the pain I caused you."

He knew he might be going back to the past now, but they all needed to face their demons at one point. And Jack seemed to be overwhelmed by her inner demons.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Jack let out a long sigh and then grinned at Andrew, knowing he really did want to help, though she had no idea how he could. It hurt more to have to think about her crappy summer than just ignoring it or letting it slide past her. She would wait for the next time she was stuck in Satin's to face things she was not ready for. Her friends were for forgetting those things.

"I'm positive," she said. She had been uncertain of quite a few things before, but she was sure that she did not want to discuss Vito and all her troubles if she did not have to. She would rather be eating brownies, chasing down Loch Ness, playing Quidditch, the familiar things. "But how 'bout we grab some brooms and fly for a bit, like old times?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 am

Andrew could understand why Jack was being hesitant about telling him anything, yet he knew it would help her. But he would not force her to. He wasn't that kind of person. Yet he was still curious about how he could help her. He had been raised to believe that if you told about your problems, things would be better. But it mustve been different for Jack.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled deviously. "Only if you could keep up," he taunted, walking away from the tree he was leaning on. "I'll have to show you up again, and what will happen then?" Well at least Andrew was the same old...for Quidditch.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Jack felt a grin spread across her face. She wanted to forget the fact that they still were not friends with Chase. She wanted to forget the fact that she could not remember the last time she had been fully happy. She wanted to forget the fact that she had been tortured, and thrown about, and broken down during the summer.

And Quidditch was always the best damn way to do just that. She laughed and said, "I don't know about 'again' but if it were to happen, I would most definitely have to kick your arse! But, of course, that never would happen so we don't have to worry about that." She threw her head back and laughed, before jumping up. "And keep up? I think it's you that has to worry about that!" She took off running.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 am

(Sorry I haven't posted, its been very hectic lately lol)

Andrew smiled at Jacks challenge and taunt. Sure he was captain of the Quidditch team, but he still had a lot to learn. He could not underestimate anyone, not even his own teammates. "Oh come on," he boasted, having a sense of pride in his tone "I'm the seeker! I have to be good in my positition! You don't stand a chance!" Yet just like that, she was already running off.

He chuckled and sprinted after her, forgetting the earlier events. Sure things wouldn't be the same, but it was a free world after all. Anything was possible. With that thought, Andrew ran a little faster, wanting to catch up to his friend. He wasn't going to lose that time, not anymore.

(Are we starting a new topic then?)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 am

(if you wish, haha! And could you start it, I'm being killed my homework XD)
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top