Ambling Along - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ambling Along - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ambling Along

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ambling Along - Page 2 Empty Re: Ambling Along

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Sure... ?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am

OoC:Nevermind actually Razz

"Oh really? Well it's annoying as hell if you suck at it. Which just so happesn to be how I play it, suchishly." he said laughing. Pirate's and videogames, the only thing that could make this conversation any better was if practical jokes were introduced. Matt never told anyone, and it wasn't in his app, but he loved a good practical joke now and then. Alot more though these past few days. Maybe it was because the day always needed some more enlightemnet due to the current situation the world was in.

"Piratey, I went as a pirate for halloween last year. I'm thinking as maybe a tetris block this year. Or maybe a muggle bum...who knows. So many different things to choose from." he told her. "Although if Hogwarts is holding a Halloween dance then I'll go as something more...proper. Like something I can actually dance in." He looked at the menues a lady just brought them. "Hmm...I'm buying so order whatever you like. Though just don't leave me broke." he told her.

"Oh snap, you did just not say Ocarina of Time was the best game on the 64. Although Pokemon Snap is on the top ten list. But I have to say I think Majoras Mask is slightly better than Ocarina of Time." he told her drinking more of his water. "Oh man, but the one that I'm playing now is amazing. You know Paper Mario? It's amazing! I'm addicted to it. Well...I'm in the middle of Ocarina of Time but Paper Mario is currently my main priority."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 am

("It wasn't in his app..." ... I just about died! XD)

Jack grinned when he said he had dressed as a pirate for Halloween this year. He was a funny bloke, that was for sure. "I forgot to dress up last year, so I went as a witch," she said, shrugging her shoulders and taking a drink from one of the waters on the table. Many people had not found the humor so funny. "I think I'll dress as our headmaster this year..." She was always up to causing some trouble.

She snapped her fingers when he said he was buying but she should not make him go broke. "Oh darn, my mission in life," she said, a smirk on her face as she reviewed the menu. A plain old burger sounded great...or chicken tenders.. The choices........

She looked up when he said that he disagreed with her choice in favorites. She rolled her eyes. "Aw, you poor newb. When will you learn? And yes I am familiar with Paper Mario, but I've only played it a few times." She smiled and then adopted a serious look on her face. "However I think we are forgetting a very important contender. Classic and old, but never to be forgotten..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Super Smash Bros."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:32 am

Matt laughed when she said she went as a witch the year before. "Oh my, and I'm assuming your costume went over great then." he said still laughing. He had gone for a drink but luckily it never made it to his mouth. He had started laughing before, and luckily he didn't spill it. She was funny, he wondered if she was a Gryffindor. "Are you by any chance a Gryffindor? Or even have any...Weasley blood in you?" he asked her chuckling still.

"Hmmm...I think I'll just have a bacon burger with fries. It's what I normally get when I go out, no matter what." he said laughing. "Even if it's a formal occasion, 'Bacon burger and fries'" He then took a swig of his water, he wanted something with flavour. "And a Dr.Pepper." he added putting the water down. He loved water, but he could really taste the tappiness of the water now.

"When you said classic I thought you were going along the lines of the Super Nintendo." he said laughing. "But Super Smash Brothers is amazing! The new one is good as well, I play it every weekend with my grandson." he said. "Yes, I have a grandson." he told her laughing. "Laugh if you wish, but my hair isn't grey yet...at least I hope not." and his eyes moved towards his head. They then changed to the colour green, symbolising a humourus attitude.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 am

Jack was glad to see her humor was not wasted on one of the usual idiots or uptight jerks, which had lately seemed to be mostly of what her "audiences" had consisted of lately. She smirked when she asked if she was a Gryffindor and then tugged at her hair when he asked if she was a Weasley. "You got one right. Where dwell the brave at heart..." She smirked. "I wish I were to be a Weasley. To be related to one of those brilliant twins..." She shivered comically at the mention of her heroes. She even co-owned their shop...

The waitress came over. "A Coke and ... hmmm... The chicken tenders." She decided she would go with the chicken, since the last time she had been out she had gotten a burger. She smirked at what he said and replied, "I usually close my eyes and poke the menu with my finger. I like a surprise."

She began to laugh but was interrupted when he said he had a grandson. She stopped and stared at him in minor shock. "Wow. There's a surprise." She laughed. "Really? How old is he? Hell, how old are you?!" She began to laugh.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:06 am

"Ah, well I swere anyone would think you've got some Weasley blood in you. If your hair isn't going to add to the possibility, your personality is identical to that of Fred and George," he told her. "I'm sure you hear that all the time though." He finished the last of the water which he could not stop drinking apparently. It was horrible but he was thirsty, he also needed to take his dose of blood for the hour.

"Oh, you risk taker." he said looking at her in mock awe. He was liking her more and more, she could be Matt's new friend of the month. What the hell is a friend of the month, well it's basically just paragraph filler. It makes it look like I'm writing more but I'm not. "Me? Well I'm a mere twenty four years. But I adopted Sophia Granger, you might know her. She's had children for a while now." He then laughed at the thought of her reaction. "My wife and I though, we have twins as well. Newborn twins, a boy and a girl." he told her.

"Would it gross you out if I took by dose of blood for the hour? Oh, right. I'm a vampire." he told her. "But I'm sure it's been everywhere in the Prophet and what not."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 am

Jack smirked, proud to know that she had been compared to the Weasley twins. She must be doing something right, then. She smirked to herself, trying not to seem to happy about it ad took another drink of water. Their drinks appeared and she jerked her head towards the waitress in gratitude. She immediately swapped the water for the Coke and took a mighty swig of it.

"That's me," she said, taking another drink and grinning. He explained about his adopted daughter and she said, "Oooh, gotcha. I thought you might have just been a very promiscuous ten-year-old or something." She shrugged, looking serious and then smirked to let him know she was only kidding.

"Well congratulations to you and your wife for a couple of hellraisers!" She grinned, letting him know that it was a compliment, hellraisers, and not derogatory at all. She raised her glass slightly and then frank some more. When he asked if she would be grossed out, she siad, "Pssh, me? Grossed out?" She chuckled. "You can go right ahead." She laughed again.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am

Matt couldn't help but laugh at her sudden change of facial expression. She was funny, and very quick witted as well. She was the kind of person Matt liked, and she seemed rather old but she was still in school. So she must be graduating this year. "Thank you kindly!" he said smiling. "See, that's always someones first opinion when I say I have grandchildren and an eighteen year old daughter!" he said laughing. "Nobody assumes the positive, it's always trying to get dirt on someone for black mail. However, there is no dirt on me." he told her. He smiled and pulled out a vile of blood, he downed it like that and smacked his lips.

"I was going to do it anway, if I hadn't you'd smell like an early dinner for me." he said laughing. He drank some of his drink to go down with the blood, it was a different type. Not his favourite though. It was the cheap stuff, but it worked nonetheless. There I go, trying to figure out how vampires get blood. I'm just making this crap up as I go really, there isn't anything better for me to do now but type some filler. It works eh? Well you can just stop reading now cause nothing interesting's going to happen.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 am

Jack shrugged, a smirk still on her face. "You can hardly blame them, can you. You look like a dodgy fellow, if I may say so." She smirked at him. He looked like a pretty harmless fellow. Hard to believe he had won fighter of the month, or that he was an FBI agent on Criminal Minds that tracked down serial killers and the such, but then again, looks could be deceiving. Betty White for example... Who knew she was a ninja.

She laughed at his words. "Well that would probably put a damper on the conversation, if you, you know, ate me, but..." She took a drink of water, not really having anywhere to go with the sentence. She proceeded to snack down of the chicken tenders. Personally, she preferred dinosaur shaped nuggets, but these weren't bad for being finger-shaped. "Mmm... This is good."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:15 am

Matt made a mock gasp, "Me? A dodgy fellow? Why I've never heard anyone tell me that." he said in a mock hurtgul tone. It was to play up the mock gasp. "However.." he began to hunch over and rub his hands together. "Maybe I could use this to my advantage...maybe I could. No that would never work...well maybe if, no no. Well what...nah forget it." he said returning to normal and grinning. "Not only do I look dodgey, I can act dodgy as well." he said leaning back in his chair.

He took a munch on a fry and smiled. "Well, I wouldn't eat you actually." he told her. "I'd take a bite out of you and then suck you dry. Believe, it puts a damper on anything. Just ask my last girl-wait you can't actually...poor girl." he said hiding a giggle. "I'm only joking, I've only ever had one girlfriend. And I'm married to her now...so yeah." He finally took the burger and took a chucnk out of it. "I don't know how people can be vegetarians...meat is just too good."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum