melody in my head `
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

melody in my head ` Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

melody in my head `

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

melody in my head ` Empty melody in my head `

Post by Anelle Swenson Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1 or 2
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): students
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): 1 paragraph, at least
What you want to RP about: don't have an idea atm..
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): hogwarts

to know more about Anelle look here.

Anelle Swenson
Anelle Swenson

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

melody in my head ` Empty Re: melody in my head `

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 am

Nerissa Hatts- Ravenclaw, fifth year, fearful, skilled/obsessed with plants

Here is her biography. It is outdated, and I plan on updating it soon, but it is correct for the most part.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Anelle Swenson Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 am

Don't get me wrong, but despite the fact that Nerissa is a year older, I think she would be the type who would givie Anelle the attention that she secretly wanted? Like, they'd be close but the way that Nerissa always looked at her when she striked up a conversation or went on about beinig outgoing/etc. I have an idea in my head, it's just blurry becuase of my lack of sleep. GIve me thoughts and ideas, please! And feel free to disagree as we can get an idea on what to do with them so we can make a thread!
Anelle Swenson
Anelle Swenson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:28 pm

I too am having a bit of trouble coming up with a sub-plot. I think the fact that Anelle hates plants would probably fuel some sort of anger/irritation, but at the same time, her personality would probably get Nerissa curious. Nerissa has been through a lot (being tortured by a well-known criminal, trying to leave London only to fail) so I think her returning Hogwarts will be a big struggle for her, and she will be trying her best to find people to be around who would take the attention away from her, or possibly just people who she isn't used to spending time around, in order to feel as if she has started anew.

Do what you wish with that information. Lol
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Anelle Swenson Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:16 pm

I think we can have some fun with it. Could you start a thread for the two of them? They would already know each other because they're going to be 'close' in the sense that Anelle will take attention away, and won't be bothered much by Nerissa because she doesn't seem to care, which Anelle would like. But yet not close enough to know everything about each other.
Anelle Swenson
Anelle Swenson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Sounds good. I'll edit the link in as soon as I have the thread up.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 pm

I apologize for only just now getting to this; I have been absent from the site for quite some time, but was only just recently able to fully return and devote my attention to my posts and the threads that I am a part of.

I hope you will join me here.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am

Naomi and Anelle seem like they would be friends for the image of having friends, though not really trusting each other. You know how girls are friends with girls they see as threats... Yes, I believe Naomi and Anelle would be very much like that. =D
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Anelle Swenson Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:59 am

Yes, I do know. I like that idea. 'Keeping the competition closer' is most likely how the B**** side will see it as. Though she will be a genuine friend, of course.

As for Nerissa, that's alright. I have been in and out as well due to real life. I'll reply right after I post this.
Anelle Swenson
Anelle Swenson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 am

Would you like me to start a thread, then? ('Tis Naomi)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top