Hospital Intern Program--Orientation - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hospital Intern Program--Orientation - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hospital Intern Program--Orientation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hospital Intern Program--Orientation - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Intern Program--Orientation

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 am

"Well... well, look who dressed up all nice and handsome as always!"said Emmanuelle smiling warmly at Robert and gave him a hug. Emmanuelle loved her job for she gotten along with everybody she worked with ad didn't have any problems. "Oh no problem Robert, anything to help you and Khaat you two have done so much for me I don't think I can ever repay you two."said Emmanuelle smiling. As she followed her daughter towaqrds the drink table she smiled. "Seem like you already know two of the interns already which is good, Sophia."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Hospital Intern Program--Orientation - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Intern Program--Orientation

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Khaat saw her father smile and thank Emmy for the compliment and return the hug that she gave to him. Her father liked all the healers but Matt and his family held special feelings for the Lupins. They valued their close relationships with them all.

Khaat began her meeting by introducing herself. "Hello. I"m Khaat Lupin. I"m the director of St. Mungos. Welcome to Orientation. I'm glad to see you here, and I"m glad to see you have an interest in learning the art of healing. This is, by no means, going to be one of those internships that will have you running errands, filling coffee cups, and watering plants. In this internship, we will be teaching you how to start to learn how to heal the sick and the injured. You will be working with healers on real patients with real concerns.

"One of the first things you will do is become familiar with St. Mungos, what we do here, and where things are, and who the staff is. I have some staff members with me that you do need to know. Beside me is Robert Lupin, and yes, he is related to me. He's my father. He is the Chief of Staff here. He is our top healer and a skilled potionsmaster. Beside him are Sophia Lestrange. Sophia is a healer here, as is the woman beside her, Emmy Lestrange. You will be meeting the other healers as we start our tour and as you begin to learn your way around.

"In your packet you will find your St. Mungos robes along with a couple of healer's manuals and the paperwork that is necessary for you to participate in this internship. I do need you to complete those forms and turn them back in to me before you leave here today. Before we get started too far, can I ask you all to introduce yourselves? Please tell me your names and what you want to learn most in your internship here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 pm

((Sorry I havent posted in a while))

Nick saw Sophia walk in and over to him and Chase. "Hi Sophia how are you" Nick asked her as he saw another healer walk in. "Well Chase im interested in Healing potions and learning advanced magic" Nick told her wondering what they whould learn. "Yea I doo know Khaat ive been in here So many times its not funny" Nick told her. "And settle down your acting like one of those girls at a jonas brothers concert" Nick said quietly so only she could here him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Malowney quietly slipped in, and listened to the other Healers and Interns talking. She wasn't prepared to talk to her co-workers, especially as she was sorting out an injury in another room. She quickly took a seat and decided to just listen to her co-workers, instead of talking. She had already cast a healer spell, subsisto poena, on a customer, so all was well.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top