Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm

For health and safety reasons, all students who participate in duelling must sign up here. If I catch you using the arena without signing up, I will report you to your head of house.

Once you have signed up, a post will be made for you in the Information topic where I will record your character's duelling information. Things like their experience points (with which they can use to "learn" new spells), their total magic points, their spell list, and anything else that's important.

I won't be keeping track of who you duel, so if you want to you need to do it yourself.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]

Last edited by Caelani Bittel. on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top