Why did I sign up for this?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why did I sign up for this? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why did I sign up for this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did I sign up for this? Empty Why did I sign up for this?

Post by Jonathan Rutger Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 pm

There was a sizzling and popping sound coming from the cauldron that made Jonathan stir with confusion. Was this suppose to be happening? It didn't seem normal but then again it was a liquid substance being heated over a small flame, so one could argue that this should be happening. His tawny eyes focused hard as the boy's face made a squinting action. The chalkboard was at a fair distance, but he could just make out the ingredients. He had used the correct amount for everything for the potion; the Dizziness Draught potion wasn't that difficult to create.

Jonathan grumbled bitterly to himself, his eyes glaring irritably at the iron cauldron before him. He looked around the classroom in hopes of seeing another student's mixture in comparison. Were theirs experiencing the same symptoms as his mixture was? God, he hated potions. He was decent at it from time to time, but it was much more mundane than he had imagine it to be. Still, he needed to keep up his good work; slacking was unacceptable in his eyes. Perhaps this was all just his worse of luck?

The young Ravenclaw continue to search the class for a well decent student and their potion, but unfortunately he could not find one in sight. At least, not one that appealed to his taste and preference. Jonathan sighed and returned his attention to his own potion. He pulled out his textbook, flipping swiftly through the pages in hopes to find some sort of a solution for his problem and hopefully learn from his unknown mistake.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum