The Hogwarts Express - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Hogwarts Express - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Hogwarts Express

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Hogwarts Express - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Express

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Lucy Weasley wrote:Lulu had dumped her trunk in one of the compartments and was now looking for her friends. There was lots to talk about before they got to Hogwarts if Lucy's plans for this year were going to go off without a hitch.

Before she found anyone, she found a couple of ickles wandering around the corridors. Poor things, probably already missing their families.

"Hey newbies, you lost your seats or something?" she called out.

(Was this directed at me and Ethel?)

Luna turned to the person that she heard call her a newbie, "No, we're exploring. Besides, if I wanted to sit, I would've sat with Brienne! What's with all the disrespect for first years anyway? I've noticed a lot of it among older students. Is it a game for all of you? Does it amuse you? I'm dying to know." Her face was a bit flushed with warmth, but any color was not noticeable because of her skin color.

Brienne heard Luna over the bustle of the train. "Just let it go, please. Yes, it's a game to them. It's best to just ignore it, that's what I did. It happened to me when I was your age too, except I wasn't picked on for being short since I wasn't. In fact, DJ was the only one that had any detectable altruism towards the firsties. He's real good with kids, since he realizes that he was once a child himself."
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Lucy frowned at the ickle, and then at Ravenquist for encouraging her. She ought to have known better.

"Nobody's picking on you," she stated. "The only reason you think they are is because you insist on talking back to people who are older and wiser than you. I was going to help you find somewhere to sit, but since a vile little creature like you will just end up sorted into Slytherin anyway, you might want to ask Angelique's advice on that."

She pointed to the older girl, just up the passageway. Sometimes, you just had to be cruel to be kind, but Lucy didn't envy the first years if they did try taking her advice.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

A screech was heard above, the volume and pitch raising dramatically until the ground shook, and the train lurched to a sudden halt, in a very violent manner. Malphas screeched again, before walking forward towards the train and stamping down, destroying, the tracks in front of it. "Children," he shouted in an unearthly tone, "Your time is nigh, don't bother hiding it'll only prolong the inevitable," it shouted, before he waved his arms and sent them skywards, his skin shooting flames from small cracks all around him, this was the signal for the others to join him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Behind the train in a flash of purple light Neqa'el appeared. The demon wore a robe with a hood to hide his face if he was flying he may even be mistaken for a dementor except for the fact his robes where very clean and un-torn. He removed his hood to reveal a half ashen face half human face. His eyes looked like lava he shouted in a booming voice "Is est meus terra" which anyone that spoke latin would know that ment this is my land. He walked to the back of the train and extended his hand. The door folded into nonexistence he boarded the train and looked for a victim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Niov followed Malphas, cackling her high pitched cackle that did not match her voice. Nothing about Niov matched her. She almost looked pitiful when she was simply walking somewhere or when she hung back, clothed in shadows. But now... she was smiling, a smile full of grey pointed teeth that distorted her face into the face of ugly hatred and destruction. Her hair was matted and stringy as usual, her pointed chin and her eyes flashing. She ran a hand over her horn and tossed her head, pushing past Malphas once his announcement was made.

She skipped down the train corridor, giggling as she did. She saw two tiny little first years and a young girl with her and her smile widened. She veered towards them when suddenly her path was crossed by an older girl, who shoved them safely out of view and locked them into a compartment. The girl turned her back to speak with other students and Niov felt a smile flick across her face.

She strode over and let a hand fall lightly onto the girl's shoulder, her yellowed fingernails tapping an eerie rhythm onto her shoulder. "Ickle firsties don't know better. Ickle firsties are dispensable. Surely you know that..." She laughed and waited for the girl to turn and meet her doom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Jack was wondering about her luggage so before Eli could respond she stood. "I'm going to go grab my things." She left quickly, working up a nerve to speak to her friends again, planning to rescue her things. She ahd no idea she would find a sobbing Chase....

---The Great Escape---

Jack stepped slowly down the corridor, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck raise as she realized how quickly everyone had fled. Unease and the beginnings of fear settled into her gut as she was forced to a stop.

Terrible, disfigured creatures stood at the end of the hallway. Jack's insides went cold and she felt all the color drain from her face. She backed slowly into a compartment, tripping over the legs of students who were cowering in their seats.

She ignored them, they were a group of third year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws she did not know. She closed the door and stepped forward, placing her hand and nose against the window as she peered out. One of the girls began to cry and Jack shushed her. Her voice caught in her throat.

A thing was approaching.

She turned her head and whispered, "Quiet! No one move a muscle." The students obeyed and stared at her, wide-eyed and shaking. The only sound Jack heard was her shallow breathing as she faced towards the window.

A shadow passed by and Jack slammed her eyes shut, one of the students let out a whimper, but the thing continued. Relief washed over Jack but froze in her heart.

It was approaching Chase's compartment.

Jack left the compartment, ignoring the cries of the students. She locked the door behind her and turned to see a frightening thing standing outside of the compartment Jack had left to figure out what was going on... Where Chase sat alone.

Jack strode forward, holding back her churning, disgusted stomach as she raised her wand to the cloaked creature with a mutilated face. "Leave."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:10 am

Luna felt red hot in the face, "Oh...well, I don't really read the intentions of others very well. Even Brienne has trouble with that." Suddenly, she heard and saw the Demons. She'd been shoved into a compartment and ordered to the floor. She didn't like that one bit, but the Demons were a bit scary.

Brienne looked up at Angelique, and put away her book. "Will do", she said. Suddenly, one of the foul creatures was behind the girl who'd given her orders. She took out her wand and pointed it at the creature.

"Stay away from us," she warned the beast in a deep voice she only seemed to adopt when attempting to intimidate, "I'll hurt you in ways that you'll regret ever crossing my path." She was really doing that for show, but she did have a couple tricks up her sleeve if this didn't work.

"Angelique, break the window! I don't care how! Just...do it! We need to evacuate these little ones, quickly!"
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top