The Hogwarts Express - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Hogwarts Express

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Express

Post by James Rosier Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Zakk came after Julia around two minuts, so he hadn't notice her. He was carrying three two black suitcases, sighing as he pushed them forward, looking around to the people, making sure no one was looking. He had a common shirt, black, and just his grey vest over it. He had a orange tie with some funny draws and a pair of black jeans, with a pair of All-Star sneekers on. His big hair in the usual shape, covering up a small part of his face, on his ears two headphones, those big ones. He yawned and walked into 9 3/4 station. He sighed as he suddently saw everyone pushing each other trying to get inside the train. He nodded like in unapproval and walked to one of the end's of the train. He dragged the two black suitcases behind him, closing his eyes sometimes to enjoy the music. Heavy. He walked inside the train, going by Gryffindor's, Slytherin's, Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's. He saw as a group of Hufflepuff groaned at a compartment. Probably someone else had taken it. Zakk didn't know who. Eyes closed enjoying the music he opened the compartment door, not knowing Julia was there nor that she wanted to be alone. He walked in slowly, arranging his suitcases above his head before going to sit. "Oh, hai Julia." He said, taking off his headphones and laying on the bench in front of Julia's, putting his body over the bench. "How are y'a?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Julia had just been dozing off for a bit, random thoughts fluttering through her mind, some just scenarios of the school year, others were memories usually. She remembered her first year at the German Institute she attended when her family was deported from Ireland. She remembered the fear of being so little in such a large university and often worried that she would be picked on, though she never really was. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the car door opening, she didn't mind it, as long as the person was alone she would be fine. Her anxiety was replaced with joy as she opened her eyes to notice that Zakk had entered the car. She was overexcited, and it felt strange to her, but she felt grateful that he found her.

"Hey Zakk!" Julia said, immediately sitting up. "I'm great now" She replied, honestly. She was feeling anxious and a bit upset earlier, but those feelings were gone now, she was feeling great.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Zakk was pretty sleppy. He had been woke up pretty early, just so he could be all ready for school and make sure nothing was missing. He could get it in Christmas's holidays but he might need stuff during the first term so he had to be sure he was all ready. His morning started beeing a little better as he enjoyed some music on his headphones. Seeing Julia had brightened his day fully though. He smiled as she greeted him with the same entusiasm as he did. "Am I really that much of a good influence for you girl?" He said laughing, going to sit next to her, and holding her hand. "I'm feeling good now as well." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Julia nodded thoughtfully, glad to hear he was well. It hadn't been long since she stayed over at his house for a night in one of his guests rooms, but she still missed him nonetheless. The night was completely innocent, she would never do anything like that with a friend, especially when she was with someone, it just wasn't right. And even if she did, the guilt would overwhelm her. She tried not to think about it and replaced the thought. She rested her head on Zakk's shoulder and smiled again, "Yes," She giggled, "you're the best!" She said, hugging him. "That's good. Are you excited for school?" She asked, though she automatically assumed that the answer may be no. No one was usually excited for school, but when it was your last year, you just wanted to get it over with.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Zakk wasn't desperate to see Julia, since she had spent an inocent night at his house but, seeing her was always good for him. He smiled as she rested her head upon his shoulders, hugging him after, questioning him if he was excited about school. Was he? Even though he was graduating, he was never excited about it. He just wanted to finish the year and graduate, nothing else. He shruged. "Not really. Just wan'na graduate and leave school behind." He said laughing. "What about you?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Maybe "excited" wasn't the best words, but it was the best Julia could think of. "I'm not exactly 'excited' but I am... eager, I suppose" She said, searching for a proper word to use. "I mean, it's our final year, I just want it to be over as soon as possible, then I can have an actual life" She said with a chuckle. She couldn't do much during the school year, since she was taking so many classes, shes struggled to find much free time for herself. But when she did, it was usually the same: shopping or relaxing with friends, and occasionally a party or two. It wasn't much, but she enjoyed it for the most part. But she knew that after she graduated, everything would change; she would have to get a full-time job, buy her own house, and move on her own, maybe that was a good reason for the school year to go by slowly. "We definitely need to hang out, though, during school, we'll probably have a few classes together" She said.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Zak chuckled slightly as Julia thought the same as him. School isn't exactly the top thing to be excited or anything, it was their graduating year so they both wanted to get it over with. Zakk was probably gon'na take a job at the Ministry, or take a tour 'round the world or maybe build a shop. He didn't know yet. He flipped his hand through her hair slowly, as her head rested on his shoulder. "We probably will .. Though I will probably be dozing off during classes so. Maybe you should sit next to me and make sure I'm awake." He said, smiling slightly.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Julia laughed at his comment, though when she had classes with him last year, she never noticed him asleep. "I will be sure to do that. Can't be falling asleep during class, now can we?" She joked. She thought of what she would do after graduation, she considered maybe a cosmetology shop where she could do people's makeup and hair, but that would take too much time. Or maybe a dress shop, so girls could buy things for dances and balls. That would surely make a lot of money. It didn't matter, though, as long as she did something to take up her time, she would be fine. "So, what do you want to do?" Julia asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"Yeah we can't, but then again, it's not my fault .. This damn homeworks keeping me up late are." He said chuckling, looking at her, smiling slightly. "I don't really care .. Anything is fine aslong as we do it both." He said smiling, yawning and looking outside the window. "Train hasn't moved yet so it will take a while. Might as well think on something to do on the trip .." He said sighing, trying to think of something.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm

"That's true, but if you worked on it after class maybe you wouldn't have that problem" Julia teased. She usually worked on her homework at dinner or in between classes, just so she could get some whole sleep. Sleep was important to Julia, she would usually sleep in until noon on a good weekend, like any normal teenager would. But if she didn't get her sleep, she would be pretty crabby the next day, and usually took her anger out on those around her. "Well, we can just... talk for now" She supposed, "And we can figure out the rest during the ride" She said.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top