What part of "evil" don't you understand? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What part of "evil" don't you understand? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What part of "evil" don't you understand?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What part of "evil" don't you understand? - Page 2 Empty Re: What part of "evil" don't you understand?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Jack froze in her tracks as Chase turned and coldly called her Jaquellene. Chase was usually such a chipper, happy person and here she was, so cold and angry and upset. And it was Jack's fault. For trying to encourage the goodness in a person who ordinarily would have no one to hope that they would be good. It would be Jack's luck that he was the enemy of all of her friends.

When Chase said that he was planning to resurrect Ne'Os or Voldemort... Jack could not help but scoff and shake her head, as though that was ridiculous. Chase did not understand Vito at all. He was not all for getting rid of muggleborns or keeping the bloodline pure. He liked destruction but that was to much work to help someone else. Everything Vito did was in his own self interest. It would not do anything for him to help return powerful dark wizards back to life. That was not in his nature.

Apparently, Jack's disbelieving and scoffing countenance did not help her case because Chase was running away again. "CHASE!" Jack said more firmly and she ran after the girl, intent now on letting her voice get heard. She caught up to her and grabbed her arm, wheeling her around. "Chase. Look. I'm sorry. What happened to you is not fair at all. No one deserves that, okay? I'm not defending Vito. He should not have done that. I'm trying to get him to realize that too, or he'll continue doing bad things!"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

What part of "evil" don't you understand? - Page 2 Empty Re: What part of "evil" don't you understand?

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Chase felt a hand on her arm. She flung herself around and pulled her arm out of her grasp harshly. She had just been severely reminded of when Vito had grabbed her from behind. Threatened to do horrible things.. kissed her. Chase felt larger sobs rack her body, and she stood there, staring angrily at Jack. "I know what you are trying to do Jack! But what you are doing is the same as trying to get Nerezza to hug someone!" She said anger in every word that she spoke. But suddenly, she fell to one knee. The rain, if it was possible, got harder, and Chase let her hair fall over her face.

"Jack.. he stole everything that was dear to me, he stole my family, he stole my home.." She let her other knee fall to the ground, and she covered her face with her hands. Her whole body numb to nothing but the rain. The sound was driving her mad. Her mind kept flashing back to the rain on that night, sitting on the threshold of her home, the rain falling just beyond the door. Sobs exactly like these racking her body. "Jack.. he took away my home.. do you know how that feels? To have you're entire world ripped out from under you in one day? In just an hour? You're entire family torn from your grasp as you stand, unable to move your arms, an invisible person holding you there, threatening to kill you too." She looked up at Jack, tears pouring down her face invisibly because of the rain. She stood up gingerly and stared at Jack.

"What do you plan to gain by helping him? Do you like him?" Chase's eyes grew wide. Her whole body shuddered and she fell back away from Jack, her eyes full of shock. "You do... you.. you love him don't you?" She whispered her hand slowly moving up to her mouth, her eyes full of shock. "You love that lying... murderous.." She was shaking with rage and shock now, her mind numb from this new realization. Could it be.. that was why she was defending him? She loved him.. loved him in the same way she loved Andrew? Chase fell back a step her eyes locked on Jacks.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 am

Jack saw fear and anger grow in Chase's eyes as she whipped around. Chase was upset and angry and she was panicking now. She fell down to her knees and Jack did likewise, peering into Chase's face with worry, trying to overhear what she said.

"Jack.. he took away my home.. do you know how that feels? To have you're entire world ripped out from under you in one day? In just an hour?" Jack felt her chin waver slightly. In a soft voice she said, "No...bu I know someone who does."

Vito's "life" would be done soon. Ripped from under him like a carpet, sending him toppling. For how long would he stay in limbo? And then suddenly he would wake up, with no recollection of the life he had before. Home. Gone. Job. Gone. Relationships. Gone. Everything. Gone.

Chase asked what was in it for Jack and Jack shook her head, raising her voice above the rain drops. "Nothing. It's not for me...It;s for...society. Society created Vito. I'm trying to right the wrong."

Suddenly, Chase accused Jack of liking, hell loving, Vito. Jack mouthed back at Chase, no idea how to even respond. She had never thought of Vito like someone who could be considered worthy of a relationship. The only time he even treated her like a girl was when he was messing with her. The only time they ever touched was when he pushed her or grabbed her. Jack shook her head, "Chase! N-no. It's not like that. I told you, it's to help everyone else. I'm not getting something out of this!" Her indignation grew. "Do you think I would do that! Really?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top