Just like Old Times - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just like Old Times - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just like Old Times

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just like Old Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Just like Old Times

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Andrew continued to feel almost carefree as the news began to sweep over him. Hearing Chase say that she loved him back made his heart begin to pound a little faster each second. He truly felt like he had the best family in the world. Yet, his proud moment was pretty much invaded when Selene had asked where babies had ocme from. He stopped smiling for a second, feeling a little awkward. What was he supposed to say to her, she was a child after all! "Uhmm..." he said softly, trying to think of what to say. Chase had beat him to the bullet though.

He nodded once she began to explain on where the child was, and sighed softly. He knew would have to give Selene 'the talk' someday, hopefully not too soon. He couldn't think of her being a teenager, or even an adult for that matter. He felt old, even though he was in his early 30s. "Well," he said calmly looking back at Selene, his face smiling "me and mommy perform a certain...ritual and when it's over, you guys were on the way to being born!" That was probably the best way he could put it for the moment. He could feel the awkward begin to seep into him, trying to claw at his thoughts.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Chase felt her eyebrows raise in response to Andrews definition where babies come from. She felt a soft giggle shake her body and she looked at him from behind Selene's head mouthing "Rituals?" At him. She giggled harder and then moved around so Selene could see her to. "And yes.. but the erm.. rituals, can only be done by mommies and daddies okay!" She said smiling and poking Selene's nose. "So don't worry about it! How about this sweetie, I'll let you tell Andrew when he gets home okay?" She said smiling happily at her daughter. Selene squealed with delight and struggled to get down. "Why don't you go tell your tutor too, I'm sure he'd like to know!" She said smiling and watching Selene run off upstairs.

Chase turned to Andrew a smile planted on her face, amusement twinkling in her eyes. "Rituals Hun?" She asked and burst out laughing, half falling against the counter, tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. She wiped her eyes and looked at him. "I"m sorry.. that was just the funniest thing I've ever heard.." She laughed and moved up to him, putting her arms around his neck. "So what kind of rituals are you thinking of love?" She asked and planting a small kiss on his nose. "And where can I get in on these?" She laughed harder and pressed her lips against his again. "Come on, you need to eat." She said laughing and letting go of him again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Andrew smiled happily as Selene began to sound out the word, which was better than saying the other way to say it. One was just a scientific term, the other was a term to keep the small child from learning the true meaning of the word and then finding out what it was. He would not let that happen. He set Selene down, and watched her as she began to run upstairs.

He turned around, raising an eyebrow as Chase began to laugh heavily. Apparently, he had managed to successfully embarrass himself again...this time in front of his wife. "Yes rituals," he said rolling his eyes slightly, but in a playful way. He moved his hands around Chase's waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled playfully and then replied to her, in a somewhat sultry voice "You didn't enjoy the ritual from 2 sundowns ago? A shame really." He then grinned slyly, some teeth showing and said "well maybe if you tried one of those ritual dances, I would be interested...or we could go to the sacred ground right now...we will feast later!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Chase laughed when he pulled her closer. "Oh no, I loved the ritual two sundowns ago, and even the ones last week too." She said giggling as she pulled his head closer to hers, her forehead against his as she stared into his eyes. "The kids are busy today.." She said grinning. "I could give an excuse to the tutor not to bother us." She said giggling happily.

"And you know it never hurts!" She said laughing and moving his hand around to touch her stomach. "Think of it as a celebration!" She said laughing and then grabbed his hand, pulling him upstairs. "We will feast tonight, but for now.. lets dance." She said giggling and pulling him upstairs to their bedroom, where she turned and locked the door.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

Andrew felt himself smile against his own will, chuckiling lightly. "Ooooh Hello," he said in a deep voice, that sounded almost British. After a moment, he began to feel himself being pulled into their bedroom and saw Chase lock the door behind them. He grinned slyly and moved over to her, and pressed his lips agaisnt hers.

-------

Andrew woke up slowly, but surely, to reveal that he was in a semi-dark room, trying to recollect his thoughts from the past few hours. Then he remembered, feeling it hit him like a bag of bricks. He smiled brightly and looked over at Chase, whom he appeared to still be sleeping. He put his arm over her and spoke softly "Well then, that was a lot of fun."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 am

Chase stirred slightly when she heard Andrew's voice. Opening her eyes she blinked a few times before looking up at him and smiling slightly, leaning up to press her lips against his again. "Mmm yes it was." She said grinning at him and slowly rising into a sitting position. She held the blanket against her chest and rubbed her eyes before running a hand through her wild hair. She laughed slightly and pressed her lips to his again before kicking her legs over the side of the bed and standing up, still holding the sheet to her, she disappeared into the bathroom for a bit.

Coming out she was fully dressed and running a brush through her hair. "Don't want the kids to come in any time soon.." She said glancing at the still locked door. "They might wonder where we went.. I think I heard Andrew come home a little bit ago.." She said softly, moving to the door and unlocking it. Grinning slightly she turned to look at Andrew and leaned against the door. "I love you Andrew.." She said moving to the bed and sitting next to him. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, or my family, but I love you so much.." She whispered and pressed her lips against him with as much passion as she could. Hoping he would fully understand how thankful she was for him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 am

Andrew sat up once Chase began to get up herself and felt a little tired still. Sure, he had gotten plenty of sleep after a while, but was not expecting...the ritual. He grinned slightly once she entered the bathroom, yet raised an eyebrow when she held the sheet towards her. That was rather odd. He ignored it though, and put on some jeans and a white T-shirt, out of a dresser nearby.

He slipped them on and sat back down onto the bed, waiting for Chase's return. Once she did, he looked at the door once she mentioned the kids. Hopefully they hadn't heard anything. He didn't want to have to explain on what the ritual was and how it worked. The thought made him shiver. "We might need to come up with something," he said softly to her "we have been gone for quite some time now." Before he could hear her response, she had said that she had loved him and began to kiss him.

He kissed her back, placing much passion and determination into the long kiss. Things seemed to melt around him again, only concentrating on Chase. At that moment, he even forgot about the baby which was devolping in her. He only saw her at that moment and wanted to continue the kiss for as long as he could. But, he pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I love you too Chase," he said softly, moving some of her hair out of her face "and I should be the one asking that."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 am

Chase grinned at him and shrugged. "You had paper work, and I had to call my agent, among other things, they don't normally ask what we do in our room when we are alone do they? At least they don't ask me..." She said softly, sitting on his lap and grinning at him. "Do you ever feel like you were a teenager again?" She asked softly, smiling into his eyes. "Like, at the beach, or fighting mutant bears?" She smiled pleasantly, and moved off his lap to sit next to him.

Chase smiled and crossed her legs in front of her. "Which reminds me.. I really do need to call my agent.. I need to get hold of that personal trainer that I used for the other kids, I want to make sure our baby is healthy and strong when it's born, just like the others." She said smiling softly at him. "I wonder what it'll be.." She said looking down at her stomach, already imagining the bump that wasn't there yet. Imagining how it would grow and swell, and she would soon start feeling morning sickness. It had been bad with Selene, not so much Andrew. She smiled and ran her hand over her stomach before looking up at Andrew again. "We need to think of names, we thought of Andrew Junior rather quickly, but Selene took more time.." She said laying back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 am

Andrew smiled slightly when she mentioned that they had never asked anything. He was surprised at the fact that they weren't curious, since that was basically his entire personality right there. He always questioned things and often wanted to find out, no matter what. He smiled again, this time a lot wider. "I always feel like a teenager," he said softly to her "whenever I'm with you...although I do feel like an adult once the ritual begins." Innuendos were awesome.

He put his hand on her back and made his face straight. "The baby will be absoluetly wonderful," he said softly, hoping that there was no concern or worry in her "we just have to be careful, that's all." He lied down next to her, after she had mentioned on what they would have to name him/her. He had one idea in his head already. "Adair," he said softly, staring up at the ceiling "if it's a boy, how about Adair?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 am

"Adair.." She whispered staring at the ceiling before reaching over and taking his hand, resting hers on his chest. She ran her thumb over his gently, closing her eyes. "I like it.." She said slowly. "What if it's a girl?" She asked turning onto her side and looking at him, bringing his hand to her lips and gently pressing her lips against his knuckles. "I like Adele.." she said softly. "Funny how we both like names that start with A.." She said softly.

Looking up into his eyes, she held his hand to her throat and smiled, pressing it against her wind pipe, her pulse pounded against his hand. "You know.." She said softly moving closer to him and cuddling up against him. "I really am the luckiest girl in the world, to have the best husband.. and the best kids..." She said softly and looked up at him, running her hand through his hair. She grinned and kissed his hand again. "I love you so much Andrew, and I think I always have, the moment I met you, I knew you were special..." She said softly and closed her eyes, pressing her head against his chest.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top