Getting Ourselves Into Trouble - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting Ourselves Into Trouble - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting Ourselves Into Trouble

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Ourselves Into Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Ourselves Into Trouble

Post by Alana York Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Julia thought of what they could do, she had an umbrella with her, maybe a walk outside wouldn't be so bad. "Maybe we can take a walk, you could come to my place or I could go to yours" She shrugged. Alone time sounded great, she was getting annoyed with the man at the counter, and by now she just wanted to hit him in the face with a shovel. "How does that sound?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Getting Ourselves Into Trouble - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting Ourselves Into Trouble

Post by James Rosier Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm

He smiled, still her legs over his lap, his heartbeat now had returned to normal. He looked around as she explained that maybe a walk could be good. Her house or his house, whatever would be great. He yawned as he nodded, getting up slowly. "I'll show my house then." He said grabbing her hand with a firm grip as he pulled her up and walked out of the shop, putting his thongue out at the old men in the counter, a small chuckle then was made by some boys in the store who laughed at the men's angry face.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top