Shopping trip with my daughter
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping trip with my daughter Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping trip with my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping trip with my daughter Empty Shopping trip with my daughter

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Sarah decided to go to Diagon Alley for the day. Abigail was on her hips, giggling and smiling at Sarah. She graduated a year ago. She was daughter of Jasper and Sarah Black. Her real last name at the moment was Cain but she considered herself a Black. Her and Jasper were in love, and had beautiful one year old daughter to show for it. She was so cute. Abigail had her own personality, and she loved that. She was happy that she had wonderful family and she was only 17 years old.

Sarah continued to push the stroller with Abby on her hips. She had a beautiful baby girl, and most people looked at her funny because she had a daughter at 17, and she was happy about it. She was currently shopping for some food to make at home. Abby tugged at her hair. Sarah laughed at her daughter. yes darling?" Sarah asked ABby. She moved like she wanted to get down and walk around. She set her down on the ground and grabbed her tiny hand and slowly walked with her for a few steps, and put her into the stroller. It would be faster this way. She looked around and went into a small market, and continued to look at the food. She was going to make some pasta tonight
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Shopping trip with my daughter Empty Re: Shopping trip with my daughter

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Flourish and Blotts had been quiet for most of the morning but after lunch things had started to pick up a bit as families came and went, collecting pre-ordered books for the next school term or buying them there in the shop. Phaedra had mostly been looking after everyone, helping out the children that had gotten lost in some of the aisles between the bookshelves and helping people who weren’t entirely sure where their required book was. She was desperate for something to eat and drink as there was only so much coffee you could drink and after a while the stuff began to taste bitter. She’d need to pick up a pot for next week but she didn’t plan on doing so until they really, really had to.

But the coffee bean that her colleagues couldn’t live without wasn’t the reason she’d left. She actually not only needed some lunch but also something from the market to turn into a quick dinner. She wandered through the market place, weaving through the throng of people there. She stopped in front of a vegetable stool, one of many, and picked up a few carrots, looking at them intently to check if there were any imperfections. She’d been told to have nothing less than the best and although she was past that point in her life where she cared about that sort of thing it was still drummed into her when it came to her food – she was Greek after all.

Phaedra heard laughter not too far away from her and she looked over to see a young mother with her daughter. Phaedra smiled a little and put the carrots in the basket she’d brought with her, handing the seller some sickles as she did so. Phaedra made her way over to the stool that was selling herbs, the one that happened to be near the mother and she smiled at the woman before picking up one of the jars. She flipped the lid and smelt the herbs inside before putting it back and moving her hand to another. She hadn’t really decided what she wanted for dinner – it all looked, well, perfect really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Sarah looked over at the girl, and smiled at her. She looked young and brilliant. She smiled and looked over to the herb place. She looked the girl and smiled. How are you?" She asked the girl smiling softly. She wasn't really sure what to say to the girl. She looked down at her daughter and smiled. She was so cute. She was happy to have her daughter. She picked up some herds and payed the guy and just continued to shop for dinner. She wasn't sure what else to get for dinner
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

The herb stall was beautiful and all of the scents mixed in together, creating a beautiful smell that Phaedra took in the smell with a smile on her face. She heard a voice beside her and she saw the young woman with her child stood in front of the stall having bought a few bottles of herbs herself. Phaedra smiled at the young woman and she opened her mouth to reply. “I am fine, thank you. How are you?” she asked, curling a piece of hair behind her ear. She handed the seller a few sickles and he put her selected herbs in a brown bag which she took from him and put in the basket with the carrots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top