Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

"Darn," he said grinning a bit "I'm the youngest one here then." He had turned 16 a couple of months ago and had just finished his 5th year, going onto his 6th and was rather excited. Except for the NEWTs which he would have to take, but it didn't bother him that much. He would just get it over with

"So these are honeyduke brownies?" he asked, thinking that they tasted familiar. He finished off the last of the brownie he was eating and then turned his head towards Jack "I thought these were familiar. I haven't had honeyduke brownies in a while."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Chase laughed. "Yeah, and imagine, we used to not want to nap at all, I sure didn't anyway, I wanted to be like the older kids and not have to nap during the day, but now.. I'd rather be sleeping on a blanket on the floor, then up doing homework all day." She said smiling slightly. "I think the older you get, the more you want to be a kid again." she said resting her elbow on the table and leaning forward to look at the two before her.

Her eyes went wide when Jack said she was going into seventh year. "Oh! I was under the impression you were in Andrew's year!" She said looking at Andrew. "I guess you are the youngest! Sorry!" She laughed and leaned back in her chair again, reaching to drink some more of the wonderful butterbeer. "I do love honeydukes brownies.." she said glancing at them. "But they fill you up so quickly! I don't think I could eat another one." She said laying her hand on her flat stomach.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Jack nodded, agreeing with them both that the brownies were amazing, though they were beginning to disappear at a surprising rate. She figured she could always go buy more, but she was beginning to wonder if she would be able to cram anymore brownies; she felt absolutely stuffed.

Jack sighed contently and glanced around at the thinning crowd. She turned back to Andrew and said, "Yes, you're just a baby, aren't you?" She smirked at him and then took another swig from her mug before refilling it from the pitcher. She sighed. "Ugh. I can not wait for school to start. Summer is so dull."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

"If I was a baby," he said smirking "I wouldn't have such a great voice, now wouldn't I?" He grabbed one more small brownie, and took a bite out of it, barely leaving enough to the brownie. "So," he said swallowing the brownie parts that he ate "now that we ate your brownies, is there a catch?"

He turned his head to look inside honeydukes, and saw more brownies, being put onto a platter inside. "I say we go inside," he said smiling "and steal some more. You know, just for parties and all"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 am

Chase laughed. He wasn't really a baby, in fact he really was cute. But he had said, girlfriend.. She smiled at him lightly and finished off her butterbeer. "Yeah.. this is a bit suspicious.. did you poison them?" She asked suddenly eying the brownies with suspicion, taking out her wand to poke one of them. Before realizing Jack wouldn't do that. She giggled and looked up at her again. "Just kidding!" She laughed and held up a peace sign with her fingers. She looked at Andrew and shook her head. "Don't you ever get full? I'm stuffed on just those brownies.." She said leaning back in her chair contentedly. "That was very nice Jack, thank you.." she said giggling as pulled her sunglasses out of her hair and pushed them back again because her hair had been falling out.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Andrew laughed a bit and then shrugged in an uncertain way. "I usually don't eat a lot," he said eating a bit more of the brownie "and these things are just too good. Honeydukes is always the best, when it comes to sweets." He sat back down, next to Jack, and said "Yeah thanks. These are awesome, if I do say so myself. My mom had been put to shame!" He smirked and then strachted his shoulder, which hurt a little.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Jack laughed at what they both said, cramming the last brownie in her mouth. She swallowed it and rubbed her stomach, saying, "Mmmmmm..." She loved her chocolately sweets. They always seemed to help her get through the day. Her colorful friends helped too though. She said, "Psht...What, you guys have the stomachs of mice?" She chuckled. She was one of those people who could eat and eat and eat...Yet she was such a spazz that she could work it all off somehow. She smiled and said, "That did hit the spot." She grinned. "Now I'm up for an adventure, anyone else?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 am

Chase laughed and shook her head. These guys seriously made her heart ten times lighter then it normally was. Made her feel happy and warm inside. But when Jack said adventure, her veins turned to ice. Adventure? Like.. to woods, and possible harm? She was the only non Gryffindor at the table, and she could feel her whole body freezing up. She didn't do adventures, she liked to explore yes.. but getting into trouble.. and intentionally doing it.. it scared her to be honest. But she knew that if she wanted to hang out with her Gryffindor friends, she'd have to be strong, and smart, and funny, like what she tried to pull off, and in her opinion, failed miserably at.

She smiled lightly at them, and clenched her hands under the table, somehow she knew she was going to regret this later. "Sure! I like adventures!" She said giggling, and hoping it didn't sound to forced. Sure her insides were frozen into a brick that seemed to go all the way down to her toes, and sure she was afraid of getting in trouble, but.. she loved hanging out with Jack and Andrew, and the two together? Well it made the brick melt a little bit. She knew she was in safe hands, Jack didn't stand for any nonsense, and Andrew.. well she had seen him in battle, and she knew he had his wits about him. She shouldn't be nervous at all! In fact, just thinking about it.. well, it made her insides flutter with excitement.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 am

Jack nodded, sensing some hesitation from Chase, but she knew that once they were in the thick of it, it would not be as bad as the Hufflepuff thought it might be. And plus, a good adventure story is always nice to have. For dorm talk, or bragging rights...Whatever the reason, it was always nice to have an adventure story handy.

She contemplated it for a moment or so, hand reaching out for a brownie before realizing they were all gone. Good thing too, or soon she would have turned into a chocolate chip for sure. She remembered having chocolate chip cookies with her uncle when they visited Scotland last summer, touring sweet shops to satisfy their sweet teeth...

That was when she thought of it. Scotland. Adventure. Brownies...wait, forget the brownies. Loch Ness, or more importantly, Loch Ness Monster! She lept to her feet excited, grabbing her traveling knapsack she always had with her. "That's it! Let's go tame the Loch Ness Monster!"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:26 am

Andrew was just finished with his brownie that was in his hand when he spoke "I'm sorry, but how many brownies did you eat?" He laughed momentarily and looked back at Jack. "Sure, but what the hell is a Loch Ness Monster?" It was sad, but true. Andrew had never been the one to listen to myths and fables, and never heard or a certain Monster. In fact, he had heard of it only once, back when he was out in Ireland. Yet he thought it was some guy blowing steam.

"Is it some sort of buffalo or something?" he asked, hoping the guess would be correct.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top