Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies Empty Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 am

Jack sat outside of Honeydukes, a huge platter of double fudge, chocolate chip brownies. There was also a few pitchers full of Butterbeer and some frosty mugs. She knew she would probably see her friends here, so she kept a pleasant expression on her face.

She was looking forward to having company, which was sort of odd, but with her friends, it was usually pleasant to hang out. It made her forget about other, more daunting problems that loomed over her like a dark cloud, creating her usual nasty attitude.

But today, she was happy go lucky almost. She was not exactly sure why, but nevertheless, there she was, smiling and waiting for her friends...It had to be those brownies then.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies Empty Re: Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 am

[Epic title xD]

Andrew walked down the Hogsmeade area, feeling rather bored for the day. Since school had been called off, he had felt as though there were nothing to do anymore. It was rather sickening to say the least. He could always, just play video games back at home, but would rather try to scout out for his friends. If he could find any.

As he walked down the samll dirt path, he saw Jack, eating what appeared to be brownies. Really...random was probably the best word to describe the scence. He walked up to Jack and grinned slyly "So I see there is now a brownie monster?" He sat down next to her and then tried to steal one of her brownies.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies Empty Re: Outside Honeydukes, nom-ing on brownies

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 am

Chase was walking down the street her mind on other things. She bit her lip and played with a strand of straight red hair. She looked around and smiled when she realized what she was looking at. Andrew and Jack were sitting outside of Honeydukes.. eating.. brownies? That was probably the most random site Chase had ever seen in her entire life! She blinked a few times, and then rubbed her eyes, making sure she wasn't seeing things. Convinced she was not, she walked up to the two. "Hey.. mind if I.. join you?" She asked glancing at the brownies on the table. "Is there a specific reason you have.. brownies Jack?" She asked sitting down without waiting for an answer.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:42 am

Jack saw Andrew approaching and she swallowed her mouthful of brownie. She laughed at his comment but then pulled her platter of brownies away, pretending to snarl. She laughed again and pushed the plate towards him. "Don't worry about it. Just eat as much as you want. I got so many for the very reason of company." She smiled widely and gestured at the Butterbeers. "Have a Butterbeer while you are at it. I'm in an amicable mood." She laughed. "So don't waste the opportunity."

Then Chase appeared, and Jack flashed her a grin. "Of course you can join. And no reason, besides you never need an excuse for brownies. Their chocolately goodness is excuse enough!"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 am

"Don't mind if I do," he said, grabbing a small brownie and placing it into his mouth. After chewing a couple of times, he grabbed the samll glass of butterbeer and drank the entire contents in one gulp. Warthm began to spread throughout his body, which made a shiver go up his spine. "Man that's good stuff!" he smiled "really keeps you on your toes." He then noticed Chase walk up and smiled. "Small world, eh?" he asked, trying to sound as British as possible. He only did that to sound funny.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 am

Chase laughed and looked at them both. "It sure is a small world! I wasn't expecting to see you both here!" She said laughing as she grabbed a small brownie and took a bite. "Oh how delicious!" She exclaimed looking at it and smiling at Jack. "I love it! Thanks!" She grinned at them both before eyeing Andrew. "Hmm.. you need to soften your r's more I think." She said giggling at his accent.

"So what brings you to here to Hogsmeade in the middle of the summer? Miss school already?" She asked giggling as she grabbed a butterbeer. "It is a pretty day out I suppose." She grinned at them both and took a small swig from her bottle. "Mmm butterbeer, how it warms the soul." she said giggling looking at her two friends. It seemed like just yesterday she was stuck in a whirlwind of her past, and now.. she had some great new friends, who she cared about deeply, it was amazing how much your life could change in the blink of an eye.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 am

Jack nodded, mouthful of brownies. She washed it down with a refreshing gulp of Butterbeer from one of the frosty mugs. To answer Chase, she said, "Basically. Summer is just dragging on and on and on and on and...you get the point. It is about time that I actually did something." She laughed. She had done things, but she was not going to get into that. Duelings and dealings with poltergeists were better left unsaid. "Why are you guys wondering Hogsmeade when you're in the prime of your lives, then?" She chuckled.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

"I dunno," Andrew said looking around Hogsmeade "I guess I don't want to dodge any more collapsing pyramids or something." He didn't want to bring the memory back, but rather just say it. He grabbed another brownie and then ate a small portion of it.

"And I thought the prime of everyones life was like in their 20s or something." he said eating another small portion "like when you can drink and gamble and all." He grabed another glass of butterbeer and drank almost all of it at once.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Chase laughed and shook her head. "You two are the same age, I'm older then you!" She said giggling at them. "I don't think I'm in the prime of my life.." she said taking another drink of the butterbeer. Chase shook her head and looked down at the table. "I don't see how that makes it the prime of your life.. being able to drink, that'll just mess up the rest of your life I think." She said taking a bit out of her brownie and looking from one person to the other, as though daring them to offer an argument.

She smiled slightly and looked away. "Nah.. I just like it here though, I bet once I graduate I'll still be here, at Hogsmeade, wishing I was one of the kids who was coming down for the weekend after a week of hard homework." She bit her lip and sighed taking another bite of brownie. "These are really good." she said looking up at Jack again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Jack shrugged, deciding not press the pyramid issue, because there was a few matters that she herself did not want to be picked at. "I dunno, personally I thought that the prime time of our lives were around five or six." She smirked to herself. "You know popsicles, sand boxes, and nap time." She sighed. "Oh...How I miss nap time."

She smiled slightly and ate another brownie, sighing as she did so. Honedukes brownies were honestly just heavenly, pure and simple. "Mmmm..." was all she could say as she washed down her latest brownie with another delicious gulp of Butterbeer. This was the life.

She answered Chase, "Aren't we in the same year? I'm going to be seventh year. And thanks, but these are courtesy Honeydukes, not me. I can't bake to save my life."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum