An emergency (PA) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An emergency (PA) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An emergency (PA)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An emergency (PA) - Page 3 Empty Re: An emergency (PA)

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 am

Abbey ran into the Room of Requirement, breathless. It was the normal meeting place for all PA meetings, and she couldn't believe that during their first meeting in forever she was late. A thousand thoughts had raced through her mind as she'd run here; PA had a new leader, someone she hadn't even met before. And a great number of new students had also joined the cause. Hopefully Abbey would be able to meet them all.

She finally came back to reality as she stormed through the doors of the Room. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 am

Andrew turned around to see a girl standing there saying she was late for the meeting. Oh boy. "It's alright, but I got a lot of news. The order of the pheonix is being attacked by Death Eaters and we're heading there right now in order to stop them. Coming with?" He asked the last part only because he didn't know if most people could handle fighting against death eaters, but she looked like she could handle herself.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:23 am

Brienne walked in, unnoticed. She had a notepad and was furiously scribbling down stuff, including what she'd need to battle alongside these people and how she'd stay alive. She felt an uneasiness in her stomach, one that indicated she might not leave the battle alive. She had good fighting skills, yes, but the enemy may have better ones. She wasn't fully prepared to die, after all, she was only 17 and too young to die.

"I'll come into battle with you all. I'm prepared, I've got the guts".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Jess Potter wrote:Jess sighed as he saw Mari and smiled slightly. "Vincent released me. He has the location though, we're all in grave danger. I need to get back to the order ASAP, it's of the utmost importance." he told them

"Andrew," he said turning to the young man. "I need to get back to the Order, i want you to rally your people in here. Sometime in the next few days ((Hours)) i'll open the portal and send a message through so you can enter." he told him.

"Muster your forces. The time is coming, the final pieces are falling into place, and i don't like where they're falling." He said, before turning to Mariana. "Mari, we need to get out, and get back to the HQ," he said, a bad feeling looming over him.

"And hello there," he added, waving at Jack before walking out the door

((Just continue this thread with PA Andrew))

Mariana followed Jess not sure why would Headmaster release him or at least release him alive. After everything it was hard to believe he had good intentions. "Oh I don't know Jess maybe he is tracking you. I hardly doubt they would let you go that easly." she said a bit suspicious though she sped up to keep step with him. "How excatly did you plan us leaving from here? McCoy's fireplace again?" she asked without stopping.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 pm

[Alright, I don't understand it right now...
Because the underage students couldn't join the battle with the order, we continue this thread here, right? If so, then play along as if I was all the time here, just didn't know about the new thread, and will be with you at any moment.]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum