An emergency (PA)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An emergency (PA) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An emergency (PA)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An emergency (PA) Empty An emergency (PA)

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 am

Jess walked briskly from the headmaster's office, the limping facade disappearing frmo the moment he hit the bottom of the stairs. He sped through the corridors, ignoring the startled looks of students, and of ghosts as he went. He soon reached the seventh floor and saw the portrait of the trolls. Concentrating heavily he walked back and forth three times and turned around, seeing a door where the portrait had been.

Walking forward he pushed the door open, walking into a room containing a few students
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

An emergency (PA) Empty Re: An emergency (PA)

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 am

Andrew had been inside the Room of Requirement, watching over the other students as they practiced their skills. They had a long way to go, but it was better than nothing at this point. He heard the doors open up for the room and then quickly turned around. There he saw the man that he had helped and saved him. It was Jess. Andrew quickly ran over to Jess and knelt beside him, thinking that he needed a chair. The chair appeared beind Jess and Andrew helped him up. "Are you alright?" he asked frantically "and what the hell did they do to you?!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am

Jess shook his head and stood up as tall as he could. "It's happened," he said simply, before deciding that he really should explain. "Students, listen," he said, watching as they all stopped practicing, talking, and generally making noise.

"My name is Jess Potter. I am the Leader of the Order of the Phoenix," he said, pausing for effect, he was, after all, deep down a showman. "I've just been interrogated extensively, and the whereabouts of the Order's HQ has been betrayed. I've come to ask for your help." He said, swallowing his pride.

"Soon, quite soon, the Death Eaters will march on my house, a location i will reveal to you if i can obtain your loyalty. Before any of you make your decision, i must tell you something. The Death Eaters will not stop because you are children, it might make them try harder, just for the fun of it. If we do this, i will set up a link between the HQ and this room that only you can enter." he told them, "And i would expect that if you're losing, you fled and protected yourself, i don't want any lives on my conscience." he told them seriously
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

"Jess we all know the risks," he said calmly as he pulled out his wand, trying to heal some of Jess wounds that seemed to be bleeding slightly "otherwise we wouldn't be here right now. Set up this link and we'll defend this house you are talking about. They won't get past me or any of us." Andrew had been talking like he had a plan, yet in full reality, he had no idea what he was talking about. He was scared and knew that the students lives were in jeopardy. Yet he was also true when he said they knew the risks. They all wanted to fight and they knew it. "So let's go before they get a head start."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am

Mariana was still in the room after making an alliance with Potter's Army not really expecting anything unusual to happen apart from going back to London using McCoy's fireplace. Suddenly. someone walked inside in the speed of lightning. Her first instict was to grab her wand though before she had to time to do it she realized it was Jess. "Oh my god Jess how did you escape? Are you alright?" she asked coming closer to him observing him from head to toe to make sure it was him. Her eyes widely opened on the sound of attacking. That could never be good.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 am

Jack had been in the room, patiently trying out the spells. She hardly put work into her classes and yet she could be found during these meetings, a hard expression of determination and cool focus. When the events had transpired, she had stopped and backed away, allowing those who were in charge to do their duty.

As she listened to the story, she gathered her bearing. Finally, a chance to prove what she believed in and to show that just because she was still a student did not mean that she should be written off as usual. She wondered vaguely what her uncle or her brother would think and she decided that they would be proud...so she hoped.

She nodded firmly, her hand tightening around her wand, ready to do what they needed to have done.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 am

"Alright," he said grabbing the Siren and his wand "set up this portal and we'll head through. We'll kill a few Death Eaters and hold the line." He was anxious now. Anxious to finally prove himself to the Order and his fellow followers. Now was the time they could fight back. And he was going to give the death eaters hell.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 am

Jess sighed as he saw Mari and smiled slightly. "Vincent released me. He has the location though, we're all in grave danger. I need to get back to the order ASAP, it's of the utmost importance." he told them

"Andrew," he said turning to the young man. "I need to get back to the Order, i want you to rally your people in here. Sometime in the next few days ((Hours)) i'll open the portal and send a message through so you can enter." he told him.

"Muster your forces. The time is coming, the final pieces are falling into place, and i don't like where they're falling." He said, before turning to Mariana. "Mari, we need to get out, and get back to the HQ," he said, a bad feeling looming over him.

"And hello there," he added, waving at Jack before walking out the door

((Just continue this thread with PA Andrew))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 am

Jack nodded at the man, Jess Potter, bravely, trying to show him that she was unafraid. Right now she wasn't. She felt adrenaline pumping through her veins and she felt her entire body tense as though getting ready to do something. Anything. It was time to act, everyone was saying it.

She was ready. She knew it. She was strong-willed and brave, ready to fight to the death if need be. She had heard that if someone went into battle expecting to die, they would survive. If they went into battle hoping to keep their life, they would surely die. She felt pumped. She was ready
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

Andrew was now mad. Not because of the fact he would have to wait another few days, but rather that the Death Eaters had revealed themselves. And VIncent was the ringmaster behind all of it. Or maybe someone more sinister. It didn't matter who was leading the plan, he needed to matter about the assault on Grimmauld place. He swore under his breath and then thought for a moment. He would need to come up with a plan.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum