Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ronata's room at the walker farm

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 11 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 am

"Well, if Daddy had his way, I wouldn't be looking nearly so alive," KHaat said.

"Did I say that?" Robert frowned. He looked at Steven. "She gets her stubborn streak from Remus. Not from me." At that note, Katherine laughed out loud from the kitchen, knowing full well Khaat got her stubborn streak just as much from Robert as she did Remus. It was truly a Lupin trademark.

"These people know you better, Robert," Katherine called. "You'll never pass that one off."

"I meant that she was not ready to be up again that soon after being unconscious," Robert said, "Not with all those broken bones. But she's really pushing for some odd reason. Not like her, really."

"You're doing it again," Khaat frowned, glaring at her father.

"We will not talk about you anymore," Brian said gently. "So what's on your schedule today, Steven? I really do need to spend some time working out before I get soft. I wouldn't want you and Jack to be able to beat me that easily next time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22840
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 11 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

steven smiled as robert spoke about Khats suborness "aha I wondered where that came from " he said chukaing as he ate the bacon rasher "nice bacon Katherine" he said holding teh half rasher he still held in his hand "Humm I was planning on rgoign home to check teh animals but I guess that could wait one more day, besides Ronata neesd to learn i go on my terms not hers, yeah i heard her last night " he said looking at Brian "well im up for a spar if you are , just go easy I'd like to see tomorrow" he grinned finishing the bacon rasher
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:31 am

"Not until after breakfast!" Katherine forbid from the kitchen. Brian looked at Steven trying to suppress a laugh. Katherine Lupin was indeed married to the right man. She was equally as stubborn as her husband. Clearly, all Khaat's stubbornness did not come from her Lupin blood.

Khaat heard Abbey let out an angry cry from her room upstairs, and she instantly bounced up--suddenly and sharply. Brian bounced up and caught her with lightning like reflexes. "Stop,' he said quietly. "She's probably just wet. I'll get it. I promise. " Khaat was gripping Brian with all she had, her fingers clawing into his arm. That had hurt. Badly. Far too much too fast.

"Breathe," he coached softly. "Slowly. Relax. I've got you. " He laid his hand on her forehead and cast another pain spell. She was doing too much for his spells to hold her, and they all knew it. But her devotion to Abbey and Dakota was not going to let her sit idle.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:36 am

steven watched khaat stand up and felt the paina she stopped "I'll get her " he said quickly moving up the stairs to teh nursary Dackota was still asleep so he quickly changed Abby and carried her down the stairs to Khaat "just wet as brian said , but all clean and dry and happy now" he said placing ehr in Khaats arms "see all smiles " he smiled himself seeing ehr holding Abby again as he sat down in the chair close by , he didn't once take his eyes from her or Abby.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:55 am

Khaat had been grateful for Steven's help when her own reflexes had made her want to go at once to Abbey and she had found she couldn't get there. Brian had put her back down in her chair while Steven was gone and had made sure her pain was easing.

Her mind had gone at once to Rob. She had allowed herself to think that perhaps he had infiltrated her safehaven and she had not felt his presence. What if...? She closed her eyes, not able to think even for a moment about any thing like that befalling her child.

When Steven returned with Abbey who was quiet and content again, Khaat was deeply relieved, more than she was ever prepared to let on. "Thank you, Steven," she said as he laid Abbey in his arm. "How is Dakota?" she couldn't help but ask. "I haven't heard her yet this morning."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm

steven smiled as he saw the look on Khaat face "shes fine, still sleeping I checked , she will need a change soon but , hapliy dreaming" he said adn chuckled "I rember John at that age he always kicked off his blanket so we had to costantly cover him, he still does now " he said with pride in his eyes for his son he couldn't say much about andrew having not had him home for long except during the last set of holidays "andrew is another matter since he nver grew up siwth us I can't reasly say much about him but for the fact he grew up a resp[ectful and well mannered boy, but don't say i told you" he chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top