Cethin/Ravenquist Residence
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cethin/Ravenquist Residence Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cethin/Ravenquist Residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cethin/Ravenquist Residence Empty Cethin/Ravenquist Residence

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am

The forest holds many wonders and neat things, rivers and unusual wildlife being a couple examples. Deep inside this particular forest, however, lies a heaven of sorts. A nearby waterfall crashes constantly like waves on a beach, and just as relaxing too. The water from it is very clean and boasts a variety of aquatic creatures always ready to start the day cheerfully. The lush green of grass and brush attracts many herbivores to this spot, which in turn attracts carnivores to continue the circle of life uninterrupted. Around this area of bliss are signs posted that say "No hunting", the owners of this property wanted it to be the last unspoiled piece of land in this particular forest.
The owners themselves are a wizard and witch.

In the middle of the stretch of land lies a small, idyllic cottage. The roof is covered in moss and the whole cottage is hidden from plain view. Inside, it looked cozy in a rustic kind of way. Bearskin rugs, a fireplace, comfy cots, and a beanbag couch.

Daniel, the man who lived there, was chopping wood outside of the home. He brought the ax down several times after it was wedged in a piece of stubbornly hard wood.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Cethin/Ravenquist Residence Empty Re: Cethin/Ravenquist Residence

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 am

Brienne, the girl who lived at the cottage, had finished hunting. She brought back a large deer which she dragged behind her. The arrow went clean through the heart, but didn't leave a gap between the flesh and arrow large enough to bleed much because of how fast it was.

"Dinner is served, Nii-san".

She smiled as she dragged the carcass into the home to prepare it for dinner. She'd roast it in the fireplace tonight instead of doing so outside. She did it outdoors way too frequently, she thought.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Daniel smiled and looked at the girl, "That's great!" He chopped a couple more bits of wood. He took these into the cabin to Brienne.

"Here's the wood, ma'am."

He promptly left the cabin again and put away his ax. He'd wait outside until he was needed again by Brienne.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Luna-Lorrie smiled as she followed her mentor, a rabbit in hand.

"Maybe we can save that rabbit up for a special occasion. I'll put it in the freezer" Brienne said, taking the rabbit and skinning it before she'd put it in the freezer. She also gutted it and put the organs in the compost chute.

"Like, when Daddy comes back?" Luna's face had a hopeful expression.

"Yes, when your father comes back." Brienne was sure he wouldn't, but she didn't want to upset Luna. The poor girl was so optimistic that he'd come home and with a face like that, who had the heart to tell her he wasn't?
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 am

Silas was looking for brieene and daniel they knew where his daughter was so he knocked on the door "No awnser lets see how they respond to this Bombarda Maxima" Silas cast as he blew a chunk through the wall then he cast "Bombarda Maxmia" at the door and that blew up to "DANIEL BREANNINE WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER" Silas yelled as he walked into the door and blew up more parts of the house as in walls and ceelings and parts of the floor and he also blew up the stairs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 am

Brienne greeted Silas, "Hey buddy, what do you think you're doing....Silas? Is that you?" She was shocked, Silas was normally kind. "What have you done to my home? As for your daughter, she's right here, but she's scared of you."

Luna-Lorrie hid behind Brienne and tears leaked from her eyes, "Daddy! No!"

Daniel heard the commotion and aimed his wand at Silas, "What the hell are you doing here? We thought you were dead! We thought the DEs got you!"

Brienne grabbed her wand as well, "If you continue this nonsense and you don't give an answer, we will be forced to turn you over to authorities!"
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

"the aurors are stupid I can apperaite ill leave before they come and they did they corrupted me sometimes I cant control myself i need a potion CRUCIO" Silas cast at brienne then he cast " Stupify" at Daneil The he cast "Bombarda maxmia" at their collectables cubboredand blew it then he walked over to Luna "I never wanted this for you I never wanted any of this" Silas said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 am

Brienne knew how to make the potion, and she dived out of the way. She commanded Daniel to get the ingredients, but he couldn't as he was hit by Stupefy. She reawakened him with the Ennervate spell, then told him what to get.

Luna stared him in the eyes, "Why are you harming us then? If you didn't want me to suffer, why are you harming my mentor?"

Daniel came back with the ingredients and signaled Brienne to come over to mix them. She agreed and started mixing them over a flame outside.

Daniel stared into Silas's eyes, "You'll get it. If you don't change, though, I'll be really mad that you lied."

Brienne finished up the potion mixing, then transfigured some rocks into syringe-darts. Aiming one at Silas after filling it, she threw it. She hoped to hit him.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 am

"Because the death eaters corrupted me luna" Silas said as he was hit with the dart he fell then got up "Thank you Reparo" Silas cast as he fixed everything "Im sorry" Silas said as he put he wand away and walked over to daneil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 am

Brienne smiled, then climbed through the window. She walked up to Silas, "Those awful DE's did this to you". She hugged him tightly, as did Luna.

Luna cried, "Daddy, what are DE's?"

Daniel walked over to the group hug, but didn't join in. "We're sorry. I'm sorry."

Brienne stopped hugging Silas, then stepped back, "I'm glad you're back."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top