RAVENQUIST, Brienne
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RAVENQUIST, Brienne Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RAVENQUIST, Brienne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RAVENQUIST, Brienne Empty RAVENQUIST, Brienne

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Brianna Burns (a.k.a Dakota-John)
How you found Potter's Army: I knew of this site before and decided to come back.
Any other characters on Potter's Army: I only have this one now.
Have your read the Plot?: Yes, I get the gist of it, too.
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yes I have.

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
RAVENQUIST, Brienne Brienne_Ravenquist_by_Darkfoot727
Name: Brienne Ravenquist
Race: Werewolf
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 7th Year, 17
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Original

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Brown, straight
Eye colour: Hazel/Olive
Skin: Pale Caucasian.
General Appearance: She appears to be a very scarred, chubby girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. She has black wolf's ears in place of human ears. She also has a black wolf's tail because she doesn't become fully human because of a rare genetic disorder among werewolves. As a result, she's shunned by most adult werewolves that don't know better than to discriminate. This defect is considered to be a curse because of all the flak she gets from it, so she's outcast and fairly sad. She does want to be cured, but she knows there is no cure for it.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
-Intelligence in science
-Fighting
-Artistic
Weaknesses:
-Math
-Not athletic
-Not motivated enough
-Art
-Science
-Reading
-Writing
Dislikes:
-Math
-Spiders
-Disclaimers
-Being underestimated
Motto: Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will find a way or make one)
General Personality: Brienne is very relaxed and pretty much a procrastinator. She's smart and friendly, but be careful as she can turn nasty in a second.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
-No brothers or sisters
-Mother that doesn't care much about her, and sometimes is hateful.
-Father that is a wizard and treats Brienne with respect.
Childhood: Until the age of 8, Brienne lived with her father. As a result, she had become more of a tomboy than anything else. She was given all that a child could ask for, except for a few things that were deemed too expensive. From 8 onwards, she had been the subject of spit custody where each parent had her for a week.
Hogwarts: Brienne had a few good years in Hogwarts, but was a bit withdrawn. However, she has good grades.

Short Roleplay:
Brienne's robes swayed softly in the wind. She approached a large tree near school grounds. The moon would be full tonight, so she'd have to be careful lest she'd turn. Her black ears twitched ever so slightly to the howl of the air's movement.

"It's so beautiful, yet so deadly" the young werewolf said. Her eyes fixed upon the spot where the moon would lie high in the sky, enough for her to transform.

Last edited by Elijah Krum on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added why she is the way she is.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

RAVENQUIST, Brienne Empty Re: RAVENQUIST, Brienne

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 am

hm...curious here. what's the reason she doesn't fully become human again between transformations? did something happen to her? is it a genetic flaw that it runs in her family? how does she feel about appearing different? does it affect her mood and personality? does she want to be "cured" of that? it's an interesting development, but it has huge potential to change how your character thinks, feels, and behaves.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22582
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, she doesn't become fully human because of a rare genetic disorder among werewolves. As a result, she's shunned by most adult werewolves that don't know better than to discriminate. This defect is considered to be a curse because of all the flak she gets from it, so she's outcast and fairly sad. She does want to be cured, but she knows there is no cure for it.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Okays. Accepted and sorted into Ravenclaw,
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down