student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 10 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 am

Andrew was trying to make sure Nerissa was alright and then noticed she was bleeding. He stood up slowly and then turned to ne'os. "Don't think this will be easy," he said moving his hand over the invisible switch. He immediatly turned invisible and was invisbible to the naked eye. He walked slowly away from Nerissa and held back groans of pain as the heat built up in him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 10 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 am

Nicks eyes turned red "Avada kevadra" nick cast at andrew "Crucio" Nick cast at nerris then he set the building on fire but the fire couldent be put out by water "Sophia i dont want to fight you but I have to Sectrum semprua" he cast at her and they all fel lik they were on steroids because of his power
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 am

((Im invisible =/))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 am

“No, please, Andrew- leave,” Nerissa begged, sitting up slowly, flinching whenever the pain reminded her of how much she had been through in the last past hour or- had it been less than an hour? Ten minutes? Five? She couldn’t tell anymore. All that she knew was that she didn’t want to watch Andrew die, and that she didn’t want to die herself. “Don’t get yourself killed,” she croaked, her voice suffocated by her sobs.

Nerissa looked down at her arms and couldn’t help but gasp out of fear of what she saw; two large, long gashes that ran along her forearms, her blood contrasting strangely against her fair white skin. “It hurts, Ne’Os, it hurts too much, make the pain stop,” she asked him to show her some sort of mercy, though she didn’t expect any kind reply.

Last edited by Nerissa Hatts on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 am

(( I know i wrote before you turned invisible))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 am

((Okay forget that I turned invisble. Damn you ne'os >< damn you))

Andrew dodged the spell and then looked at Nerissa. "I'm not leaving here without you!" he said pulling the trigger at Nick rapidly firing at least 10 bullets at him. They flew silently at Nick at pretty much the speed of sound and was waiting to impact with Nick. "Nerissa, come on we need to get out of here!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

Sophia wasn't prepared for the spell for she was to busy healing Nick and making his cuts and brusies go away. As the spell hit her in the stomach she coughed up blood and looked at Nick angrily. "You'll regret what you done Nick bleieve me."said Sophia weakly. "But then again, I may never forgive you."said Sophia weakly before she passed out from losing to much blood. As Sophia laid there motionless on the ground passed out as the fire burned around her.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am

"i will heal your skin so you don't die but for now the pain must remain" he said feeling sorry for her he had a flashback to his past after he had killed the teacher at dermstrang he found Bellatrix she had tortured him at a level more extreme then he did to her but still he felt bad "take this vial of blood it wont turn you but vampire blood has healing qualities it will hurt but it will heal you faster than i can" he said knowing that would also take care of scars. He also knew that his blood would make her easier to track if she ran.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:17 am

"Nerissa don't!" he yelled still fighting Nick. He saw Sophia on the ground and got mad. He aimed to the ceiling with his wand and yelled "BOMBARDA MAXIMUS!" The celing above Nick suddenly exploded and many rubble and different furniture fell to Nick leaving a large dust cloud. He then turned Ne'os and then felt a sudden hatred. He wouldn't let Ne'os live if he had the chance. He then kept firing Bombards at Ne'os shield hoping to drain it
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 am

Nick climbed out of the rubble then ran over to Sophia "Andrew help me" Nick said to him

Last edited by Nick Potter on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top