student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A student of darkness riseth

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 2 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 am

Nick cast wingodium levosia on a camera that was recording then he easily put it down in a trash can then he could tape the conversion
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

student - A student of darkness riseth - Page 2 Empty Re: A student of darkness riseth

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 am

Tell me have you every harmed anyone before?

Those words rung in Nerissa’s ears as she felt her body go cold, her fingers shaking slightly; someone had found out! That was the only logical explanation for the man’s question; someone had figured out about what Nerissa had done a weak prior, after finding her plants destroyed. “It was an accident! I didn’t mean to I swear!” the girl tried her very best to explain, stuttering when her words didn’t come out fast enough for her. She wondered if perhaps this man was siblings with the boy Nerissa had hurt when she had lost her temper, the thought made her legs go numb- or, at least, more numb than they had been moments before.

“Please! It was a mistake, and-and I’ll give you all the money I have right now or s-something if you’d like,” she offered, the guilt burning like a flame beneath her ribcage once more, though the fire was not one of heat that was fore sure; the higher it burned, the lower the temperature of her blood dropped. "I'm so sorry if I caused him any permanent harm; I hadn't thought about what I was doing when I cast that spell- I'm so sorry..."
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:06 am

"Calm down dear, calm down what spell?" he asked wondering what it was. He too a chance at probing her mind all he got was a feeling of guilt with a jumble of thoughts he couldn't understand. He felt a small bit sorry for her for what he knew he would eventually do. He would nearly ruin her life but from the sound of it, it was for the better.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 am

Andrew saw Nerissa's expression change to almost pure fear now. He fought a strong urge to charge in and stop Ne'os from doing what he was doing but knew he would get himself killed. He continued to watch, hoping for some kind of a break in the conversation. He then turned his left and walked into the store. Maybe he could get some kind of vantage point on the room. He quickly ran up the staris, ignoring the shopkeeper and then made his way to the roof. He then was on the roof and was able to overlook. He turned his head to the left and saw a camera there. What the? He picked up a nearby pepple and threw it at the direction of where the camera was.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:15 am

It was that question that made Nerissa realize something wasn’t right- tired or not. If this man knew about what she had done, why on earth didn’t he know what spell she had used? Nerissa’s eyebrows rose, and she backed away a few steps slowly; sure this man had appeared quite kind at first, but now that she thought about where she was, and how old she was, the fact that she could possibly be in danger sunk in, even if it did take a little while for it to do so.

“Who are you, sir? What do you want with me?” she asked quietly, quite surprised and proud as she listened to her voice and didn’t pick up a hint of fear- though she had to bite her lips just to keep them from trembling. “I have a few friends you know, harming me could be a big mistake; there would be a bit too many people wondering where I had go off to,” she explained, her words slipping from her lips foolishly. What if this man wasn’t someone she needed to fear? What would he think of her then?

Nerissa’s head throbbed slightly as a headache brewed in her temple. A headache, added on to an extreme lack of sleep, and Nerissa was feeling quite ill. She brought a hand to her head and pressed hard against the skin above her eyebrows, hoping it would relieve some of the presser she was feeling there. The frequent headaches were something Nerissa had been experiencing ever since her near-death in the Black Lake on Hogwarts grounds. She hadn’t a clue why, but she had been seeing objects in motion in rather curios ways as well. Perhaps the two were related? She shook her head; too many thoughts, too many problems, too little sleep.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 am

Ne'Os smiled to himself when she spoke her words had strength in them "Well you see my dear i'm Ne'Os Emof and you are the one i am looking for, and i do seriously doubt i should fear your friends" he said raising the elder wand, aiming at her and thinking Crucio. Just in-case there was another wizard or witch around he drew his second duel core wand he bought a few days back. He was getting paranoid these days but being on the run from the ministry and fearing the order could do that to a person.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 am

Andrew watched as the conversation went from bad to worse. He saw Ne'os pull out his wand and aim it at Nerissa. Oh no. He immediatly ran down the stairs and back onto the street pulling out his wand and aimed it at Ne'os. He thought Stupefy and immediatly flicked his wrist the way Sophia had shown him to do so.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 am

Ne'Os smelled another human and glanced back just in time to raise the duel core wand "Protego" he said Remember how Thaor told him to use the elder wand with his mind and the duel core with his voice. "Andrew so good to see you i hope you dont mind but im gonna have to knock you out now, stupefy" he said sending a red jet of light on him and then making sure the torturing curse was still working if he hit Nerissa in the first place.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:29 am

((Ne'os doesn't know Andrew :S))

Andrew was immediatly questionable about Ne'os. How did he know his name. He though protego and then pulled down his hood, revealing his head. "Sorry," he said still aiming his wand "but that's not going to happen." He flicked his wand again and casted Expelliarmus. A red light shot out of his wand and ran straight to Ne'os
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:31 am

No Nick thought Should he get the Order or help Andrew

((No really what do I do))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top