She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego Empty She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): Well depending on ideas
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Anyone
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Not worried about the length just about having something I can work with at least
What you want to RP about:

Well I had this idea that maybe Lily needs her naivity messed with a little. She needs someone to take advantage of her innocent (well seemingly) innocent nature.

But other than that I really just want some threads, so I can get active and stuff. I love crazy plots.

Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere

Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego Empty Re: She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Rhea might be able to do something.. But I kind of dought that is what you are looking for.. So nevermind
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego Empty Re: She's Beautiful With Bruises On Her Ego

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Well I am not really phased, I just want something fun to RP. It kinda sucks when you have nothing to do. So really just throw things at me and I'll learn to juggle. I'm awesome like that. But yeah...*ponders*
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Okay. So RP without a plot. I would prefer Lysasnder as you are kind of the only plot he has..
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah sure awesome. Plottage would be awesome as well but it isn't a given. Lysander and Lils have a plot so Rping would be awesome. Smile
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah, best friends is a pretty standard plot. And we have a thread already that I neglected to reply to right?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 am

haha pretty much. But we can start a new one if you want. Where should it be?
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Belacqua Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Maybe.. One of their homes? The love goods might be visiting the Potters
Rhea Belacqua
Rhea Belacqua

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 am

Yeah that sounds good. Do you want to start it or should I?
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 am

If you're still looking for Lily's naivety to be messed with, I'm complete game.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top