Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:45 pm

''Oh, professor Potter, nice to see you. Actually, yes. It seems that my tenure here, as a student, at least, is over. It has been... turbulent, but still, lovely.'',he said. ''And how are you?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Vincent glared sharply at Wilson. He was no doubt right, but the way he said it was no tone to how he should be speaking to the headmaster. "Mind your place Wilson," he replied coldly, before turning to Thoarson again. "Well we do need a Care of Magical Creatures Teacher at Hogwarts," he considered carefully. And a need of Death Eaters too, not Order members like most of the teachers now. "Give me time to consider this Elldir. I will send an owl when I decide," he said, closing the conversation.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Thaor could sense something bad was going to happen today, there was a lot of hostility in the air. Thank you Vincent. Thaor said as he turned and headed down to take a seat. He went to the Slytherin table sat down, and waited for the ceremony to begin.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

((Didn't even see Wilson and McCoy's reply, sorry James, my bad.))
Jess smiled and waved at James and William. "Good evening my friends. How are you?" he asked, chuckling as he heard James' comment no Vincent and himself. "too true, too true." he muttered, trying to break some of the ice in the room, god there was alot of it. "James, lighten up, this should be the one ceremony you're pleased to attend, what with Arthur graduating and all. Please, leave the teacher's table and come join your mentor and myself, we can share a pitcher of juice together," he said with a grin, before seeing soph.

"Hey Sophia, congratulations. Come sit with us. Looking forward to it all finishing?" he asked, grinning. He'd never known Soph not to be at school, he wondered how she'd cope.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Sophia nodded. " Yeah I am, but I going to miss this place though it's like a second home to me."said Sophia softly. "I know reality is calling me though, and I want to follow where it leads me.'said Sophia softly. "It will be hard for me to cope at first but once I work at St. Mungo's for aehile I'll forget about it over time."said Sophia honestly. "Besides, it's not like I will never come back here right?"Sophia asked him smiling. As she took her seat beside him she looked around the Great Hall and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm

A brown haired blue eyes women in a very bright dress walked to the ceremony She wore a very nice smile and apeared as someone who would not hurt a fly. She walked into the great hall and sat in the back next to the doors. Ne'Os of course was this women. Using polyjucie potion as that was the best way to dizguize oneself from others. He was using Occlumency to keep his mind safe from Probing. He wouldnt even let Vincent know he was there. He simple waited he carried the elder wand with him he had lost his robes of death's hand in a skirmish with a vampire clan in the mountains. That wasnt the only loss he suffered from the battle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

(Julia's reasons are: Soph, Arthur, Belle, etc. (: )

Julia entered the Great Hall to see her friends graduate. It was sad that she wouldn't be able to see them on a daily basis like she used to, but she would definitely keep in touch with them. Her eyes peered around the room, looking for her friends as well as place to sit until she saw Sophia. She walked over to her and gave her a hug from behind, giggling. "Hey you little graduate!" She laughed. "You look so pretty!" Julia added, honestly. "Are you getting excited?"

Julia's Dress and Look
Spoiler:
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Narcissa swept into the great Hall, her crimson robes billowing out behind her like Snape’s black ones would have done in the past. Her curls were pulled back off of her face in a high pony tail but still managed to spill down, covering her neck and some of her back. She had carefully applied her make-up; curving the eyeliner around her eyes and making the silver irises stand out. She had skipped on some of the heavier stuff but used some mascara and had put lipstick on the same colour as her robes which were cut expertly to fit her trip figure. The main part, the dress part, was the tighter and more form hugging part of the outfit and the outer robe was lighter and a lot more flamboyant. It suited her down to the ground and as she cast her eyes across the hall she quickly spotted a woman that looked almost as out of place as she did.

It was obvious that it was impersonation – well, at least to Narcissa it was. There was just something different about the way the person within the appearance held themselves. The body’s outward appearance looked awkward despite the person being obviously comfortable with the ‘pose’. Passing an overexcited student, Narcissa walked further into the hall and headed over to the young woman. Narcissa stood beside the girl and glanced over at her before speaking; choosing her words carefully so the conversation angle could switch to something as mundane as chocolate if an Order member was to approach them. She did not know why exactly she was there apart from the obvious reasons but she could quickly come up with something if she wanted to. “Muggle or Magical?” she questioned, referring to the body that Emof, she was guessing here, was occupying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

(Soph mostly, but for everyone Smile )

Jamie made her way quickly to the great hall. She was not late per say but not as early as she would wish. It had taken her a long time to get dressed and she was still not exactly happy with her appearance. The small(ish) but clearly defined lump on her belly had made any dress nearly impossible to look attractive in the lovely dress she had picked out (without her firm in mind). But Noe that she was here the only thought on her mind was to find Sophia. How she would miss her best friend next year. Happily she spotted her right away, sitting next to Julia (yay, another friend). "Hey" Jamie said to both of them. With a thump she sat down next to them.

Outfit
Spoiler:
http://www.edressme.com/charlotte.html
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

The women smiled at Narcissa "I am very magical" she said in a girly voice clearly Ne'Os was using magic to change his voice to push the disguize even more "its funny that i am here sadly i did not make it to my own Graduation but you know all about that" Said Ne'Os quietly realising by now that he probobly wasnt fooling the death eater next to him. "So What bring you here my old friend?" he said trying to take the conversation back to something anyone walking by wouldnt notice or care about.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top